Author Topic: What Katy said...(Meet & greet's and concert reviews)  (Read 40308 times)

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
Re: What Katy said...(Meet & greet's and concert reviews)
« Reply #465 on: January 02, 2012, 04:53:38 PM »
My M&G wasn't actually a KC M&G so it wasn't as long, unforch, but it was still SO amazing.
I was standing there with my mam (mom, mum, mother... we say mam in Ireland in case anyone thinks it's weird!  :lol: ) and she just walked in, looking AMAZING. She was all like "Okay guys, let's do this!" and then a few people went up to meet her (I was so scared so I just stood there watching for a while), then my mam was like "Just GO!" so I went up and she was like "Hey! I'm Katy! What's your name?" then I kind of forgot my name because it was KATY PERRY, but eventually I remembered and told her my name is Ciara, and she said "Oooh Ciara!" then she introduced herself to my mam. She said "You girls are so cute!" and I was like "The show was so amazing, by the way!" and she was like "Thanks sweetie! I'm so tired! Now, let's get our photos!" so we went over and I got a photo with Katy and Kitty Purry. Just before, my camera did something weird and Angela was like AAAH so my mam went and helped her, and while this was happening, Katy started singing I Gotta Feeling like, right into my ear. I was just standing there like IS THIS REAL LIFE, so we got the picture, then my mam got in for a photo, and said "I bet you anything my eyes are closed in that..." and Katy laughed and said "Naw, we wouldn't let that happen, I'm sure we all look great!" then we had to go and Katy said "Thanks for coming tonight, it was great meeting you girls See ya!"

Then we went out and I was telling some of the awaiting KatyCats how amazing she was, and how much they were gonna love it, and DJ Skeet Skeet was just standing there eating an apple (kinda random, but yeah!  :lol:)

So basically that was it!  :pinkbow: I couldn't get anything signed but I didn't mind, it was still SO amazing to meet my idol, and I will NEVER forget it!

Okurrrrr we met katy on the same night and I don't remember you? Hahaha but skeet was so random he was acting like a weirdo bless him, I got a pic w him too ;) 

Hahaha I remember you! You were insanely excited! I think it was you who told me where you're from and I was like OOOOH I USED TO LIVE THERE! I knew one of the KatyCats from my old school so I was talking to her a lot!

Such a great night!  :pinkbow:
OMG I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!!! yes i was beyond excited, out of control tbh! but in a good way ;) bless you reassuring me :')

Yeah I remember when they handed you the envelope with the M&G pass in it and you were like OMG!  :lol: Such a great night, your dress was amazing!  :dreamboat:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline EricaPurrry

• Lost Control
  • Erica.
« Reply #466 on: January 02, 2012, 05:31:28 PM »
My M&G wasn't actually a KC M&G so it wasn't as long, unforch, but it was still SO amazing.
I was standing there with my mam (mom, mum, mother... we say mam in Ireland in case anyone thinks it's weird!  :lol: ) and she just walked in, looking AMAZING. She was all like "Okay guys, let's do this!" and then a few people went up to meet her (I was so scared so I just stood there watching for a while), then my mam was like "Just GO!" so I went up and she was like "Hey! I'm Katy! What's your name?" then I kind of forgot my name because it was KATY PERRY, but eventually I remembered and told her my name is Ciara, and she said "Oooh Ciara!" then she introduced herself to my mam. She said "You girls are so cute!" and I was like "The show was so amazing, by the way!" and she was like "Thanks sweetie! I'm so tired! Now, let's get our photos!" so we went over and I got a photo with Katy and Kitty Purry. Just before, my camera did something weird and Angela was like AAAH so my mam went and helped her, and while this was happening, Katy started singing I Gotta Feeling like, right into my ear. I was just standing there like IS THIS REAL LIFE, so we got the picture, then my mam got in for a photo, and said "I bet you anything my eyes are closed in that..." and Katy laughed and said "Naw, we wouldn't let that happen, I'm sure we all look great!" then we had to go and Katy said "Thanks for coming tonight, it was great meeting you girls See ya!"

Then we went out and I was telling some of the awaiting KatyCats how amazing she was, and how much they were gonna love it, and DJ Skeet Skeet was just standing there eating an apple (kinda random, but yeah!  :lol:)

So basically that was it!  :pinkbow: I couldn't get anything signed but I didn't mind, it was still SO amazing to meet my idol, and I will NEVER forget it!

Okurrrrr we met katy on the same night and I don't remember you? Hahaha but skeet was so random he was acting like a weirdo bless him, I got a pic w him too ;) 

Hahaha I remember you! You were insanely excited! I think it was you who told me where you're from and I was like OOOOH I USED TO LIVE THERE! I knew one of the KatyCats from my old school so I was talking to her a lot!

Such a great night!  :pinkbow:
OMG I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!!! yes i was beyond excited, out of control tbh! but in a good way ;) bless you reassuring me :')

Yeah I remember when they handed you the envelope with the M&G pass in it and you were like OMG!  :lol: Such a great night, your dress was amazing!  :dreamboat:
ahahaha i was stressing before that cause i needed it in my hand and i worship Katy:P omg my outfit was a mess!! and half the bits fell off by the M&G but thanks :')

California Dreams Tour- March/28/2011
California Dreams Tour- November/7/2011 Met Katy <3

Offline AdiKurdyla

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
These are such amazingly cute stories :')  :pinkbow:

@Adithatsme

Offline zach267

• Wannabe
  • Katy and I at the M&G in Philly on 6/24/11! <3
« Reply #468 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »
The 5 of us Katycats had to wait till after the show to meet her because she ran out of time before. So after the show we talked with Katy for about 20 minutes and I got 3 pics with her!!!!!!!!!!! It was just the 5 of us, angela, and katy in the room. best day ever!!!!! She was so comfortable with us and even took off her shoes. She talked about the tour and upcoming things. She was so nice to us and made it special for the 5 of us since we were allowed autographs and multiple individual pics. Some others were not allowed any autographs and group photo only. And, Katy spent so much time with us! She really made it special!!!!!!!! I told her how I saw her in concert in 2008 before she was really famous and she loved that. She wrote on my teenage dream vinyl: "Zach<3 Thanks for being there from the start:) Love & Kisses, Katy:)<3" She loved that i had the vinyl because not a lot of people buy it. lol she opened it and was looking thru her own pics and stuff hahaa. I love her!!! 6/24/11 - Philadelphia, PA THANK YOU KPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!HERES A LINK TO MY VIDEO WITH PICS!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5hl7MrH2Kc

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #469 on: January 21, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
The 5 of us Katycats had to wait till after the show to meet her because she ran out of time before. So after the show we talked with Katy for about 20 minutes and I got 3 pics with her!!!!!!!!!!! It was just the 5 of us, angela, and katy in the room. best day ever!!!!! She was so comfortable with us and even took off her shoes. She talked about the tour and upcoming things. She was so nice to us and made it special for the 5 of us since we were allowed autographs and multiple individual pics. Some others were not allowed any autographs and group photo only. And, Katy spent so much time with us! She really made it special!!!!!!!! I told her how I saw her in concert in 2008 before she was really famous and she loved that. She wrote on my teenage dream vinyl: "Zach<3 Thanks for being there from the start:) Love & Kisses, Katy:)<3" She loved that i had the vinyl because not a lot of people buy it. lol she opened it and was looking thru her own pics and stuff hahaa. I love her!!! 6/24/11 - Philadelphia, PA THANK YOU KPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!HERES A LINK TO MY VIDEO WITH PICS!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5hl7MrH2Kc
Awesome! I wish I had the vinyl too. Something about them seem really special. She wasn't wearing any shoes at my M & G too  :lol:

Offline AdiKurdyla

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #470 on: January 21, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »
my mouth waters at the sound of them sweets ahahha.
When i got on stage w/katy i didnt even say anything i was too shocked.
i ran over to her with my ring and went KATY LOOK: and thats about it when i gave her the ring she just went:
omg its a roast... ITS A ROAST DINNER RING!
then she called her dancer a dick for pushing me off the stage (or it might have been too me im not sure)
and went to mee ''you gave me this roast dinner ring so i wanna give you a photo of us but dont cry cos thats weird'' and then i got my camera out and went to take the photo and she went ''ill take it because im not shaking well, i am still shaking from lastngiht i still reek of alcohol right now''  :lol: and then she took the photo and tured to me and went YAAYYY and hugged me pahaha i regret not saying anything though , but my head just went completly blank  :eyes:

I was there when you got on stage! You we're shaking :') Well i don't know who wouldn't haha (:

@Adithatsme

Offline 1robyn5

• Ignites the Light
  • Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Glasgow SECC
« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2012, 08:30:12 PM »
Hey guys, I know I heard of some people buying M&G passes, but does anyone know how much they were and where they bought them from? My friend was asking and I realised I didn't have a clue. Thought maybe one of you kitties would know? :D
-Milk Milk Lemonade, Round the back is where Chocolate's made-

Online SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2012, 09:22:54 PM »
Hey guys, I know I heard of some people buying M&G passes, but does anyone know how much they were and where they bought them from? My friend was asking and I realised I didn't have a clue. Thought maybe one of you kitties would know? :D
For Katy... or someone else? They all differ in prices...

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #473 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »

I think they sold some M&G passes for the US leg of CDT, There were VIP tickets and then Ultimate VIP tickets where you got a M&G pass, I think the VIP tickets alone were like $200, I'm not 100% sure. When I was looking all of the ultimate VIP tickets had sold out, I can only imagine that it was a lot more than $200 though...

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline TomTom

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2012, 06:42:39 AM »
if she did it for her next european tour, id probably pay upwards of £150 for a M&G Pass

05/11/11  
05/07/12 -Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #475 on: February 27, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
I'm crying reading all of these, I wish I had a chance to meet her! She sounds so lovely and down to earth.  :dreamboat:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:23 PM »
The title of this thread... I see what you did there  ;)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Gemma/26/UK

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #477 on: August 11, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »
The title of this thread... I see what you did there  ;)

haha - why thank you!!  ;) Quite genius I thought!  :thumbzup:
V Festival - Stafford/Weston Park - Aug 2009
California dreams tour: 22nd March '11 - Manchester, 4th April '11 - Birmingham, 12 Oct '11 - Sheffield
5th Nov '11 - Nottingham
Prism Tour: 10th May '14 - Newcastle,
30th May '14 - London O2

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control
« Reply #478 on: August 11, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »

I think they sold some M&G passes for the US leg of CDT, There were VIP tickets and then Ultimate VIP tickets where you got a M&G pass, I think the VIP tickets alone were like $200, I'm not 100% sure. When I was looking all of the ultimate VIP tickets had sold out, I can only imagine that it was a lot more than $200 though...
i'm sure they were around the $400/$500 mark.

"she's just an explosion that keeps getting bigger and bigger"

Offline dannimcgraw_katycat

• Dirty Doggy
  • so take a chance and dont ever look back<3
« Reply #479 on: April 04, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »
God when I read through all these it makes me want to meet her so much haha