Author Topic: What Katy said...(Meet & greet's and concert reviews)  (Read 40320 times)

Offline beckybo0

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
Re: What Katy said...(Meet & greet's and concert reviews)
« Reply #450 on: November 27, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
I can't believe it's taken me so long to write my review....I don't think it's fully sunk in! I met Katy on the 4th of November in Glasgow! I was so excited when I heard I'd won...I went to all three of her gigs in Glasgow and entered all the meet and greet contests but didnt win till the last one...I was absoloutely ecstatic to win!I have to keep this fairy short as i'm in a rush and to be honest the whole night was a bit of a blur! After some confusion and alot of waiting at the box office, I finally got my pass. I was so nervous I seriously thought I was going to be sick so never spoke to any of the fans in the queue until later. After what felt like forever, it was finally our turn to meet Katy. It was exciting to see who the other Katycats were (Id spoken to a few of them at this point which was nice!) and go in together! I was the second Katycat to meet Katy. She was so lovely and absoloutely stunning! She said she loved my hair and told me I look like Florence Welsh from Florence and the Machine (not sure if it's a compliment or an insult?! :P) and Amy Adams. We talked for a good 5 minutes...she seemed really interested to hear I was a makeup artist and talked to me a lot about that. It was also really nice as I'd bought her a lipstick that always reminds me of her and she seemed really happy with it. I got her to sign my CDT poster and she signed it 'To Amy - You Look Gorge! <3 Katy Perry xx' which I love! I can't wait to frame it with my ticket and m&g pass!! We then took a photo and she told me to go and help myself to the sweets. We all waited in the room whilst Katy talked to the other katyfans. She then spent a little bit time with us as a group before we said bye and left. She gave us all big hugs which was amazing. I felt really bad 'cos one of the fans (the one who went up to her first) left straight after she had her pic taken and missed out on some of the time with Katy. I felt really bad for her when I talked to her after (she had travelled all the way from Germany!). I've attatched my pic for you all to see - sorry if there's lots of typos in this - my keyboard is being really annoying and a few of the keys are broken so I can't use the return key etc!! xxxx

awwww thats a cute review : im sure i recognise you from Glasgow! im positive i seen you on the Tues & Thurs! xx
Prismatic World Touring <3

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
« Reply #451 on: November 27, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »

You probably do! I was leaping around like a looney at both shows! ;) xx

I can't believe it's taken me so long to write my review....I don't think it's fully sunk in! I met Katy on the 4th of November in Glasgow! I was so excited when I heard I'd won...I went to all three of her gigs in Glasgow and entered all the meet and greet contests but didnt win till the last one...I was absoloutely ecstatic to win!I have to keep this fairy short as i'm in a rush and to be honest the whole night was a bit of a blur! After some confusion and alot of waiting at the box office, I finally got my pass. I was so nervous I seriously thought I was going to be sick so never spoke to any of the fans in the queue until later. After what felt like forever, it was finally our turn to meet Katy. It was exciting to see who the other Katycats were (Id spoken to a few of them at this point which was nice!) and go in together! I was the second Katycat to meet Katy. She was so lovely and absoloutely stunning! She said she loved my hair and told me I look like Florence Welsh from Florence and the Machine (not sure if it's a compliment or an insult?! :P) and Amy Adams. We talked for a good 5 minutes...she seemed really interested to hear I was a makeup artist and talked to me a lot about that. It was also really nice as I'd bought her a lipstick that always reminds me of her and she seemed really happy with it. I got her to sign my CDT poster and she signed it 'To Amy - You Look Gorge! <3 Katy Perry xx' which I love! I can't wait to frame it with my ticket and m&g pass!! We then took a photo and she told me to go and help myself to the sweets. We all waited in the room whilst Katy talked to the other katyfans. She then spent a little bit time with us as a group before we said bye and left. She gave us all big hugs which was amazing. I felt really bad 'cos one of the fans (the one who went up to her first) left straight after she had her pic taken and missed out on some of the time with Katy. I felt really bad for her when I talked to her after (she had travelled all the way from Germany!). I've attatched my pic for you all to see - sorry if there's lots of typos in this - my keyboard is being really annoying and a few of the keys are broken so I can't use the return key etc!! xxxx

awwww thats a cute review : im sure i recognise you from Glasgow! im positive i seen you on the Tues & Thurs! xx

Offline EricaLynn

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2011, 03:33:00 AM »
Katy told my daughter she loved her outfit and asked her if she picked it out herself. My daughter was so excited! She wants to wear that outfit every day now because "Katy thinks it's cool". lolol

Offline katysgirl

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »
Okay so my post is really late i like forgot kinda but i remember getting the email at like 12:00 and sceaming so loud i woke evry1 up  :hehe: but when it was the day of the Meet and Greet i couldnt like breathe and i got 2 meet these 2 other katycats Nae-Nae and Reagan they r epic when we went backstage we saw Angela and i was like "HOLY CRAP UR SOO BEAUTIFUL" in my head she asked us if we were ready 2 meet Katy and i was like just standing there awkwardly nodding my head  :pinkbow: but finally we went in to meet Katy and first Nae-Nae went up 2 meet her and then i did this is what she said:

Katy: Hi My name is Katy

Me: Hi my name is Amber (I forgot part of my name) My name is Amberlyn

Katy: What a Pretty name have i met u before

Me: No, only in my dreams (I felt really embarassed after saying tht)

Katy: Oh whats ur name on the forum

Me: Katysgirl

Katy: Yeah i think i have talked to you before

Me: Oh really awesome

Katy: YEAH!
(Followed her back 2 the table)

Katy: What do u want me to sign

Me: (hands her tour program book)

Katy: (signs Amberlyn, I wanna see your Peacock love Katy)

Me: Oh i have a present for u (i gave her a bracelet and a Peacock Fan i was gonna give her this bov that said DIVA on it but i fell apart right before i met her  :'( )

Katy: OOH (fans herself with it)

Me: oh and i have the matching bracelet (shows her my bracelet)

Katy: Were bracelet buddies (puts her bracelet next 2 mine)

Me: YEAH ( I was like omg she touched me  :o)

Katy: ok lets take our picture bracelet buddie
(we take our picture i was lucky and actually got 2 pics with her)

Me: Um can i have a kiss (i think i turned bright red cause i was soo like omg did i really just ask tht)

Katy: I wish i could but i am not aloud cause last time i got sick and had 2 cancel 2 tour dates

Me: OMG tht sux

Katy: But i Love you no matter what sweetie

Me: I love you 2  :dreamboat:

Katy:(gives me a big bear hug)

Me: (I honestly didnt wanna let go) Its really nice meeting u

Katy: You 2 sweetie Ill see you later
(Regan went up 2 meet her next and gave her this amazing poster with a whole bunch of candy on it)

After Regan met her she came over to all of us and our parents

Katy: Him im Katy (2 my mom)

Mom:Hi im vanessa Amberlyns mom

Katy: Nice 2 meet u ur daughter is lovely

Then we all had 2 leave and i said "I Love You Katy" on the way out

Katy" I love you 2

Overall tht was the best day of my life and the concert was amazing I am soo happy tht i waited and didnt go 2 Rihannas concert so tht Katys concert could be my first it was sooo amazing THANK YOU SOO MUCH KPF FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO MEET HER  :katycat2:

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #454 on: December 01, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »
Actually in love with the fact that she asked your forum name!
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #455 on: December 01, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
My M&G wasn't actually a KC M&G so it wasn't as long, unforch, but it was still SO amazing.
I was standing there with my mam (mom, mum, mother... we say mam in Ireland in case anyone thinks it's weird!  :lol: ) and she just walked in, looking AMAZING. She was all like "Okay guys, let's do this!" and then a few people went up to meet her (I was so scared so I just stood there watching for a while), then my mam was like "Just GO!" so I went up and she was like "Hey! I'm Katy! What's your name?" then I kind of forgot my name because it was KATY PERRY, but eventually I remembered and told her my name is Ciara, and she said "Oooh Ciara!" then she introduced herself to my mam. She said "You girls are so cute!" and I was like "The show was so amazing, by the way!" and she was like "Thanks sweetie! I'm so tired! Now, let's get our photos!" so we went over and I got a photo with Katy and Kitty Purry. Just before, my camera did something weird and Angela was like AAAH so my mam went and helped her, and while this was happening, Katy started singing I Gotta Feeling like, right into my ear. I was just standing there like IS THIS REAL LIFE, so we got the picture, then my mam got in for a photo, and said "I bet you anything my eyes are closed in that..." and Katy laughed and said "Naw, we wouldn't let that happen, I'm sure we all look great!" then we had to go and Katy said "Thanks for coming tonight, it was great meeting you girls See ya!"

Then we went out and I was telling some of the awaiting KatyCats how amazing she was, and how much they were gonna love it, and DJ Skeet Skeet was just standing there eating an apple (kinda random, but yeah!  :lol:)

So basically that was it!  :pinkbow: I couldn't get anything signed but I didn't mind, it was still SO amazing to meet my idol, and I will NEVER forget it!

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline gina17

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #456 on: December 01, 2011, 11:27:22 AM »
These are all amazing storys guys, I wish I could meet katy! I want to go to her next concert but i know my luck , i wont get good seats. :(

Do they do meet and greet compertitions in the UK! If they do it would mean so much to me to meet her

Yes sigs Aweful FOLLOW me on twitter @kittypurrswift

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #457 on: December 01, 2011, 12:38:19 PM »
These are all amazing storys guys, I wish I could meet katy! I want to go to her next concert but i know my luck , i wont get good seats. :(

Do they do meet and greet compertitions in the UK! If they do it would mean so much to me to meet her

Yepp, there were meet and greets for every date apart from the free show last week I think

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #458 on: December 01, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »

Yep, there were definitely UK M&Gs, hopefully you'll get to meet her next time! :D
x

Offline EricaPurrry

• Lost Control
  • Erica.
« Reply #459 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »
My M&G wasn't actually a KC M&G so it wasn't as long, unforch, but it was still SO amazing.
I was standing there with my mam (mom, mum, mother... we say mam in Ireland in case anyone thinks it's weird!  :lol: ) and she just walked in, looking AMAZING. She was all like "Okay guys, let's do this!" and then a few people went up to meet her (I was so scared so I just stood there watching for a while), then my mam was like "Just GO!" so I went up and she was like "Hey! I'm Katy! What's your name?" then I kind of forgot my name because it was KATY PERRY, but eventually I remembered and told her my name is Ciara, and she said "Oooh Ciara!" then she introduced herself to my mam. She said "You girls are so cute!" and I was like "The show was so amazing, by the way!" and she was like "Thanks sweetie! I'm so tired! Now, let's get our photos!" so we went over and I got a photo with Katy and Kitty Purry. Just before, my camera did something weird and Angela was like AAAH so my mam went and helped her, and while this was happening, Katy started singing I Gotta Feeling like, right into my ear. I was just standing there like IS THIS REAL LIFE, so we got the picture, then my mam got in for a photo, and said "I bet you anything my eyes are closed in that..." and Katy laughed and said "Naw, we wouldn't let that happen, I'm sure we all look great!" then we had to go and Katy said "Thanks for coming tonight, it was great meeting you girls See ya!"

Then we went out and I was telling some of the awaiting KatyCats how amazing she was, and how much they were gonna love it, and DJ Skeet Skeet was just standing there eating an apple (kinda random, but yeah!  :lol:)

So basically that was it!  :pinkbow: I couldn't get anything signed but I didn't mind, it was still SO amazing to meet my idol, and I will NEVER forget it!

Okurrrrr we met katy on the same night and I don't remember you? Hahaha but skeet was so random he was acting like a weirdo bless him, I got a pic w him too ;) 

California Dreams Tour- March/28/2011
California Dreams Tour- November/7/2011 Met Katy <3

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

Okurrrrr we met katy on the same night and I don't remember you? Hahaha but skeet was so random he was acting like a weirdo bless him, I got a pic w him too ;) 

Hahaha I remember you! You were insanely excited! I think it was you who told me where you're from and I was like OOOOH I USED TO LIVE THERE! I knew one of the KatyCats from my old school so I was talking to her a lot!

Such a great night!  :pinkbow:

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2011, 12:33:47 PM »
Ohh my god guys :'(
I was looking on this thread and I realized I read it all so I was wondering why there were no new reviews... Then I realized !
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline Candymonster

• Is Ready
  • Music is my life ♥
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »
Ohh my god guys :'(
I was looking on this thread and I realized I read it all so I was wondering why there were no new reviews... Then I realized !
I know right. :(
It´s the same with the M&G pictures...I always wait for new one´s until...I realise there won´t be newer one´s. :'(
http://euflowria.tumblr.com/     //     http://you-are-a-katycat-when.tumblr.com/        

02/26 Munich + 10/31 Manchester

Offline cinderella2809

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #463 on: December 06, 2011, 05:15:56 PM »
so guys, i wasn't a lot on kpf last few weeks and didn't get time to post my review... I met Katy on October 15th in London.

I was wearing a "I kissed Katy Perry and she wrote a song about it" t-shirt, jeans, Jeremy Scott ballerinas, Cherries earrings and Lisa Freede's bracelet.

I arrived at the O2 Arena at almost 6PM. And then starting to search where was the Ticket window.

When i found it, i met cool Katycats, Laura and Alex who have also won a "Katycat" pass, like i did.

When we got our passes we went to the point that was indicated on the envelope. And starting to wait that somebody come to bring us inside. There were other people who won passes from radios or through other ways.

Joshua was there with us :) but i was too nervous to ask him a pic lol

Finally someone let us (the 5 Katycats) enter and Angela was there waiting for us. She brought us in the room where Katy was waiting.

When i saw her i was like "gosh it's really happening, she's really here" lol We all had never meet her so we didn't really know what to do. So Katy came to us, so graciously, and then said "Hi Im Katy and you?" and shaked our hands. She tried to repeat my first name lol She repeated it 2 times to say it correctly (i was hating my parents to give such a complicated first name for foreign people haha).

Then we talked a little with her.

After that, one of the Katycat went to the table with her to get her autograph, to talk with her and let Angela took a pic.

Then it was my turn.... i was like "oooooh my god she's so beautiful. what will she think about me??"

I arrived near to her and she was sooooo nice, with her beautiful eyes starring at me. Then she asked me "Have we already met?" and i answered "No, i probably wouldn't have forget that, it's the first time and i hope not the last!" And she was like "really?" , she was starring at me like she was doubted about my answer and then my heart almost exploded lol i was thinking "oh gosh she seemed to think she met me before so she maybe saw me in the crowd at former shows! She noticed me! :D" Then she looked at my t-shirt, pushed a little my heart shaped glasses to read it and smiled.

She asked me how my first name spelled. And i was like "M-A-R-E oh no I, sorry im french and a little nervous" to what she answered "No problem, take your time!" I finally succeeded to spell it but stopped at Marie lol

That's why she wrote "Marie, Viva la French, kisses Katy" on my Teenage Dream CD ^^

Then Angela took the pic of us with Kitty Purry. And i let the place to the other Katycats. And then realized that i forgot to give her my letter!

I waited that everybody has finished (during this i took some candies heeh) and went back to her and said "im so nervous that i forgot i wrote you a letter..." She took it and said "Thank you so much!" And i answered "Thank you for everything!"

Then with the Katycats we joined the crowd for the show. We weren't to close but not to far. I usually am first or second row but this time it didn't really matter coz i just met her so that was more important!

The show was incredible! Even more than in Paris i think!

Since then i can't stop thinking about all that! im missing her so much!   :firework: :frolickingghost:

Offline EricaPurrry

• Lost Control
  • Erica.
« Reply #464 on: January 02, 2012, 04:14:54 PM »

Hahaha I remember you! You were insanely excited! I think it was you who told me where you're from and I was like OOOOH I USED TO LIVE THERE! I knew one of the KatyCats from my old school so I was talking to her a lot!

Such a great night!  :pinkbow:
OMG I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!!! yes i was beyond excited, out of control tbh! but in a good way ;) bless you reassuring me :')

California Dreams Tour- March/28/2011
California Dreams Tour- November/7/2011 Met Katy <3