Author Topic: Katycat Meet & Greets on the California Dreams Tour  (Read 40947 times)

Offline Kikittens

• U think you're a Genius!
Re: Katycat Meet & Greets on the California Dreams Tour
« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2011, 02:48:13 AM »
i hope i can get a chance to post in this thread.... maybe next year... :{ if she ever comes.
#22263 Katycat <3

tiffy34

« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2011, 02:18:37 PM »
You know what Dana? Back in June, I was telling anybody "Oh, I'm sure i'm not gonna win!  :'( " "I'll be so sad if i'm not winning.."
I spent the month saying this to others. On Facebook & here. But, I was preparing myself to lose this contest. Because I knew it was gonna be hard.
Oh, and, one day, I went to check my mails. I saw an email from KatyPerryForum. And then, I started "panicking" of happiness. I opened it :

"CONGRATULATIONS TIFFY34!
 You're going to meet Katy Perry on the show of July 2nd, Montreal, Canada". 

No need to tell you how I felt. I opened KPF, at the minute I saw my mail. After, I returned to check my email. It was really saying Tiffy34.
I left the computer. Started crying, and jumping and screaming.

Back to today, I keep thanking God for allowing me this.
I'm praying to meet her again. So, what I wanted you to know is :

Keep your head up.
Cross your fingers & keep praying.
Because, even craziest dreams can happen.
No matter what happen, you gotta KEEP BELIEVING. Trust me, it's worth it. You won't regret. :)
Also, listen to Peter, he's really saying the truth. Never give up.
That sounds cliché but, this is real life, where anything can happen.
I didn't really believe in this, until I meet Katy.
I have a picture on my Ipod, which says the following :

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about. "

Ok, so. That was my deep side.  :hehe:

But, keep this in mind!  :thumbzup:

Oh and fifty, this is beautiful. Honestly that is amazing. Im keeping this in my heart forever. The only thing now is that its getting close to that time but the thread has yet to be closed nor winners to be chosen, Idk if someone was already picked but the thread wasn't notified or it just wasn't done yet. Either way im still hoping, praying, and believing. I just want to tell katy how much she means to me, you know? What she's done, like bring people so wonderful such as you all together here, and so many other places and to have other people like you say such kind words to others. Like everything here is amazing. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean & how you feel. That's why I wanted to share my story with you, to know that everything is possible. & to always keep this in mind. Because, at the moment you are the less waiting for, this is when the most beautiful moments happens.  :thumbzup:

& Kikittens, the same goes to you, too. :P Don't be sad, & keep hoping.
Did you know, that if you lose this contest here, (M&G) there is many other contests that allows you to meet her if you win.  :strawberry:

Offline fionabrereton

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
You know what Dana? Back in June, I was telling anybody "Oh, I'm sure i'm not gonna win!  :'( " "I'll be so sad if i'm not winning.."
I spent the month saying this to others. On Facebook & here. But, I was preparing myself to lose this contest. Because I knew it was gonna be hard.
Oh, and, one day, I went to check my mails. I saw an email from KatyPerryForum. And then, I started "panicking" of happiness. I opened it :

No need to tell you how I felt. I opened KPF, at the minute I saw my mail. After, I returned to check my email. It was really saying Tiffy34.

Keep your head up.
No matter what happen, you gotta KEEP BELIEVING. Trust me, it's worth it. You won't regret. :)

Oh and fifty, this is beautiful. Honestly that is amazing. Im keeping this in my heart forever. The only thing now is that its getting close to that time but the thread has yet to be closed nor winners to be chosen, Idk if someone was already picked but the thread wasn't notified or it just wasn't done yet. Either way im still hoping, praying, and believing. I just want to tell katy how much she means to me, you know? What she's done, like bring people so wonderful such as you all together here, and so many other places and to have other people like you say such kind words to others. Like everything here is amazing. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean & how you feel. That's why I wanted to share my story with you, to know that everything is possible. & to always keep this in mind. Because, at the moment you are the less waiting for, this is when the most beautiful moments happens.  :thumbzup:

Did you know, that if you lose this contest here, (M&G) there is many other contests that allows you to meet her if you win.  :strawberry:
listen to these guys!  have posts on her and facebook and eveywhere of how i was never going to meet katy and i lots of people who have a lso said it too, and they have met her! so you will too. and remember the CDT isnt the end of katys carrer she still has a LONGGG way too go! never give up! :)

tiffy34

« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2011, 02:48:55 PM »

Keep your head up.

listen to these guys!  have posts on her and facebook and eveywhere of how i was never going to meet katy and i lots of people who have a lso said it too, and they have met her! so you will too. and remember the CDT isnt the end of katys carrer she still has a LONGGG way too go! never give up! :)

Yup! You're right!  :)

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »

Keep your head up.

Yup! You're right!  :)

Yeah very true. But I have not won either m&g contest. I had such good chances until a few days ago and not only that but I registered for this forum eight days after feb 8th. Its so annoying, I would've been in otherwise! Waaah

6.19.2011 - California Dreams Tour :)

You're such an inspiration. I hope I will meet you one day <3

KATYCATS!

tiffy34

« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »
As the proverb says :
"Better luck next time!" :P Don't worry!

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
As the proverb says :
"Better luck next time!" :P Don't worry!

GAH! >:( haha

KATYCATS!

Offline JemPerry

« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2011, 06:13:41 PM »

Keep your head up.

omg, getting one of these emails is one of the best things ever.

M&G - 12/10/11 ♥

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

Keep your head up.

i wish i got one of those >:|

KATYCATS!

tiffy34

« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »

Keep your head up.

True!  :pinkbow: I should have printed it, I don't remember if I did !

You will, someday!  :thumbzup:

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

Keep your head up.

True!  :pinkbow: I should have printed it, I don't remember if I did !

You will, someday!  :thumbzup:

i hope! D:

KATYCATS!

tiffy34

« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2011, 02:53:03 PM »
@Dana2112 : Of Course!  :thumbzup:

Offline olivia26

« Reply #312 on: November 13, 2011, 03:10:51 PM »

Keep your head up.

It was so amazing when I got mine, I felt similar to how you did @Tiffy34, I get emails straight through to my phone so I knew that I'd either wake up with an email or not and I couldn't sleep that night, I remember actually pinching myself and silently screaming (it was 5am) :lol:

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline EricaLynn

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »

Keep your head up.

It was so amazing when I got mine, I felt similar to how you did @Tiffy34, I get emails straight through to my phone so I knew that I'd either wake up with an email or not and I couldn't sleep that night, I remember actually pinching myself and silently screaming (it was 5am) :lol:

That would be the best wake up call ever!!! Thats so great for all of you. Im so jealous. My request is in but there is still a lot of days to go.... trying not to get my hopes up.

Offline olivia26

« Reply #314 on: November 13, 2011, 04:41:58 PM »

Keep your head up.

That would be the best wake up call ever!!! Thats so great for all of you. Im so jealous. My request is in but there is still a lot of days to go.... trying not to get my hopes up.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :pinkbow: I'd never won ANYTHING before so I didn't really expect it but you never know:D

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13