Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 67234 times)

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #930 on: July 14, 2014, 03:47:53 PM »
In all honesty, none of the VIP people at my show were happy with it. They paid $200+ more for some tour merch that most people can buy in the stands cheeper or wait until after the shows and get it after the tour online. The VIP people were 1st row, and regular ga got 2nd. It wasn't a big difference at all. Only VIP package that may be worth it is the party one, Bc idk what they do, none of the people I met talked about a party one. Lol

In countries like Spain where people are crazy and queue  for weeks, the EE is worth it lmao
PREACH! I'm going EE in 2 shows. The first one and the Last one in Europe! All the others woth General Standing. Just to make sure my spot.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #931 on: July 15, 2014, 09:00:08 PM »
Had anyone been to the pre party? What is it like? What is included? Any surprise visits by a certain someone???

I'm not counting in it but I'd love a surprise visit.

Anyone have any feedback on the pre party??

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #932 on: July 15, 2014, 10:39:11 PM »
Had anyone been to the pre party? What is it like? What is included? Any surprise visits by a certain someone???

No surprise visits. :) good food, a 'red carpet' where u can take some fun photos, giveaways, ect...

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #933 on: July 15, 2014, 10:41:53 PM »

No surprise visits. :) good food, a 'red carpet' where u can take some fun photos, giveaways, ect...

Thanks for the info! I can't wait. I'll be there Friday :)

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #934 on: July 16, 2014, 09:08:54 AM »
Just got my VIP merch in the mail

Much betetr than i expected i had no idea we about the huge Beach towel

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #935 on: July 17, 2014, 10:18:10 AM »
Just got my VIP merch in the mail

Much betetr than i expected i had no idea we about the huge Beach towel

Can you post a pic??

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #936 on: July 17, 2014, 12:24:48 PM »
If  no one else does it  ill try to do it no problem
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:42:13 PM by ChrisB »

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #937 on: July 17, 2014, 03:20:09 PM »
If  no one else does it  ill try to do it no problem

I will be getting one too I am just impatient hahaah! I want to see now!

Offline aliahdance

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #938 on: July 17, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
I went to the Ottawa show last night, and got my package today. Here is a picture:

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #939 on: July 17, 2014, 04:30:45 PM »
I went to the Ottawa show last night, and got my package today. Here is a picture:

That looks great! I hope all the dates get the same package. I can't wait to get mine! I think it'll come next week.

Thanks for posting! :dreamboat:

Offline aliahdance

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #940 on: July 17, 2014, 04:56:32 PM »
You're welcome!

From reading the forums, it seems like it is the norm for people to receive their VIP packages the day after their show.

Offline Jazzminxo

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #941 on: July 17, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »
I have a quick question, but would love if any Katycats that have been to the PWT with VIP can help me out!

I have VIP reflection section for the show tomorrow in Toronto. My mom purchased the tickets with her credit card, but transferred them to me through ticketmaster, so the actual printed tickets say MY name on them. I was wondering when I go to check in, if they have their own list with names that they have, or if they just check your ticket and make sure you're VIP, check your ID against the name on the tickets, and then give you the wristband.

If someone could help me, that would be great!!

Thank you,
Jazz
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

When anybody says you can’t do something, you say, Sorry, I can do it, ‘cause I’m a firework.’ - KP ♥

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #942 on: July 17, 2014, 06:01:38 PM »
You're welcome!

From reading the forums, it seems like it is the norm for people to receive their VIP packages the day after their show.

That was my case as well saw her in MTL tuesday got it wednesday

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #943 on: July 17, 2014, 06:09:44 PM »
I have a quick question, but would love if any Katycats that have been to the PWT with VIP can help me out!

I have VIP reflection section for the show tomorrow in Toronto. My mom purchased the tickets with her credit card, but transferred them to me through ticketmaster, so the actual printed tickets say MY name on them. I was wondering when I go to check in, if they have their own list with names that they have, or if they just check your ticket and make sure you're VIP, check your ID against the name on the tickets, and then give you the wristband.

Thank you,
Jazz

I can help with Heres what happened  in Montreal

Before check in they will make a speech to explain how it goes

They will tell you that to claim your bracelet you will neeed to show a photo ID of the person who paid the ticket( the name on the credit card)

Some people there were just like you and they told them that they needed to contact the person who made the puchase and  get a picture of their Id on your cellphone/tablet....

One guy had bought it from Stub Hub(reseller site) and he wasnt sure if he was gonna be able to reach his seller and they told him that he would still be able to get in  the show fine as he had a ticket but he wouldnt be able to get the early entry

So yes they have a list but its a list of the original purchaser

Offline Jazzminxo

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #944 on: July 17, 2014, 06:51:51 PM »

Thank you,
Jazz

I can help with Heres what happened  in Montreal

Before check in they will make a speech to explain how it goes

They will tell you that to claim your bracelet you will neeed to show a photo ID of the person who paid the ticket( the name on the credit card)

Some people there were just like you and they told them that they needed to contact the person who made the puchase and  get a picture of their Id on your cellphone/tablet....

One guy had bought it from Stub Hub(reseller site) and he wasnt sure if he was gonna be able to reach his seller and they told him that he would still be able to get in  the show fine as he had a ticket but he wouldnt be able to get the early entry

So yes they have a list but its a list of the original purchaser

Thanks so much for replying!

So is it the name on the ticket, or do they go by a separate list?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:55:48 PM by Jazzminxo »
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

When anybody says you can’t do something, you say, Sorry, I can do it, ‘cause I’m a firework.’ - KP ♥