Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 74946 times)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #900 on: June 28, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »
Agree with above my VIP package actually started on it there was no meet & greet included, i'm just delighted to get to see her again before tour is over! :pinkbow:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2014, 04:33:32 PM »
So VIP PACKAGES don't incluide meet&greet?????? What is the Katy Perry team thinking?????? I better get happy ending massage for that price tbh. (no offence but its true)
 :emobanana:

What one did you get? None include M&G.

Each package has it's own cool stuff... the party pack is the coolest with the pre-show party... it's a BLAST!!! Free food and drinks... mmmmmm, my fav, HEHEHE!

It's what you make it. Please don't head into iot with a frown on your face. SMILE... I guarantee if you have a positive attitude, you'll have fun and it WILL BE WORTH IT! :)

Offline Amelia83

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2014, 06:34:14 PM »

What one did you get? None include M&G.

Each package has it's own cool stuff... the party pack is the coolest with the pre-show party... it's a BLAST!!! Free food and drinks... mmmmmm, my fav, HEHEHE!

It's what you make it. Please don't head into iot with a frown on your face. SMILE... I guarantee if you have a positive attitude, you'll have fun and it WILL BE WORTH IT! :)

You went to the pre-show party?  Can you please tell us anything about it?  Photos?  Details? I'd love to have an idea of what to expect :)  Thanks!!  :watermelon: :xxx: :strawberry:

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
You went to the pre-show party?  Can you please tell us anything about it?  Photos?  Details? I'd love to have an idea of what to expect :)  Thanks!!  :watermelon: :xxx: :strawberry:

Not for PWT. (I did on CDT, tho... it's very similar.)

Drinks and food, and random era-themed fun... I havent heard the fine details yet, but be ready for a good time and you'll enjoy, no problem!

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #904 on: June 30, 2014, 03:53:48 AM »

Drinks and food, and random era-themed fun... I havent heard the fine details yet, but be ready for a good time and you'll enjoy, no problem!

Sooo jealous of that!
(on a random note birthday just played on the show im watching!!)

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline tinklefish

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #905 on: June 30, 2014, 11:50:29 AM »
For those in north America how many days before your show did your received your email informing about how to pick up your merchandide, where to line up for early entry.....

Yeah, if anyone who's gone in the past week has any updates on this, please share! :)

08.20.08 || 04.08.09 || 07.28.09 || 06.19.11 || 11.16.11
i won't settle. no, i can't settle.

Offline Katyrocks

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Youre such a wreck, the cutest accident
« Reply #906 on: June 30, 2014, 01:11:11 PM »
A friend of mine has a VIP package for tonight but doesnt have any details on where to collect the special items from? Does any know where you have to go to pick up the package?
Thanks  ;)

25th Feb 2009 Manchester * 26th/27th Feb KOKO London
10th June Sheps Bush London * 11th June Brighton
25th August Birmingham * 26th August Newcastle,
17th March 2011 London * 4th June 2011 North Carolina
13th May 2014 Birmingham *

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #907 on: June 30, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
So update on my situation. My Katy Perry VIP ticket was cancelled today :( But Ticketek is registering a new ticket for me with the merch voucher this time (fingers crossed it does) Should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed it all works out :D

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #908 on: June 30, 2014, 06:28:56 PM »
So update on my situation. My Katy Perry VIP ticket was cancelled today :( But Ticketek is registering a new ticket for me with the merch voucher this time (fingers crossed it does) Should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed it all works out :D

Why was your ticket cancelled?
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #909 on: June 30, 2014, 07:48:58 PM »

Sooo jealous of that!
(on a random note birthday just played on the show im watching!!)

What show?!  :o

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #910 on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:13 AM »

Long story cut short. I got my VIP ticket in March when I wasn't supposed to get it till June. Because I got it earlier than expected I didn't get a merch voucher, without this voucher I couldn't get merch. Therefore, Ticketek had to cancel my ticket and register a new one with a merch ticket.

I just hope that they don't stuff up my ticket again. I'm picking it up in the next hour.

Proud Katycat #52620

Online kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #911 on: July 01, 2014, 01:41:41 AM »

Long story cut short. I got my VIP ticket in March when I wasn't supposed to get it till June. Because I got it earlier than expected I didn't get a merch voucher, without this voucher I couldn't get merch. Therefore, Ticketek had to cancel my ticket and register a new one with a merch ticket.

I just hope that they don't stuff up my ticket again. I'm picking it up in the next hour.

Ticketek need to be as effective as the Ticketmaster in Germany. Like I already have my VIP for Germany, and I got it days after I bought it. But I still don't have my VIP for Sydney. Like... I bought the VIP in March... I can't stand ticketek. ugh.  :grr: i want my VIP ticket. I hope they sort out your situation. Seriously. That's just stupid.
because legends never die.

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #912 on: July 01, 2014, 06:56:15 AM »

Ticketek need to be as effective as the Ticketmaster in Germany. Like I already have my VIP for Germany, and I got it days after I bought it. But I still don't have my VIP for Sydney. Like... I bought the VIP in March... I can't stand ticketek. ugh.  :grr: i want my VIP ticket. I hope they sort out your situation. Seriously. That's just stupid.

I know what your saying. Ticketek really need to get it together. IM JUST HAPPY THAT I GOT MY NEW TICKET AND IT HAS A MERCH VOUCHER :D plus I get to keep the old ticket (even if it's not valid)

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
« Reply #913 on: July 01, 2014, 01:27:23 PM »
Can anyone explain what the preparty was like!?

6.19.2011 - California Dreams Tour :)

You're such an inspiration. I hope I will meet you one day <3

KATYCATS!

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #914 on: July 01, 2014, 05:34:12 PM »
Wow your shows are months away and you already have your merchandise voucher, mine is in 2 weeks still dont have anything  except my ticket