Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 72547 times)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #885 on: June 26, 2014, 03:00:25 AM »
Can you send a photo of what do Pick Packages include? I have early for Barcelona and I know what they include but I've not seen good quality photos...

Not the best picture but here is a photo I took a while ago of the lithography included in the Early Entry package as well as the badge. The buttons are not included but there is also a bag that has the logos printed on it that are also on the black hoodie here: http://katyperry.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14398_66320&pc=BGCMKP07

Hope that helps. :)

Looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see what the Purple VIP package has

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #886 on: June 26, 2014, 03:18:58 AM »
I got my Purple VIP tickets and it has a merchandise voucher on it - it says to exchange at the VIP check-in to get the merchandise.  I'm just wondering if it has to be on the day of your concert? It would suck to have to carry it all around during the show!

Ok now I'm scared. I didn't get a merchandise voucher, just a ticket. Ok that is it I'm going done to ticketek and figuring this out. I don't want to pay all this money only to find my tix are wrong.

oh wow... thats kinda strange. defintitly go to them. they've been having all kinds of trouble with the VIP tickets.
because legends never die.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #887 on: June 26, 2014, 04:28:40 AM »
I got my Purple VIP tickets and it has a merchandise voucher on it - it says to exchange at the VIP check-in to get the merchandise.  I'm just wondering if it has to be on the day of your concert? It would suck to have to carry it all around during the show!

Ok now I'm scared. I didn't get a merchandise voucher, just a ticket. Ok that is it I'm going done to ticketek and figuring this out. I don't want to pay all this money only to find my tix are wrong.

oh wow... thats kinda strange. defintitly go to them. they've been having all kinds of trouble with the VIP tickets.

Here in Bilbao when the Diamonds Tour of Rihanna, the merchandise items of the Early Entry (which were amazing) were given just a few minutes before the concert. One of them was a tote bag, so you could carry all the items during the concert:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #888 on: June 26, 2014, 06:50:50 AM »

Here in Bilbao when the Diamonds Tour of Rihanna, the merchandise items of the Early Entry (which were amazing) were given just a few minutes before the concert. One of them was a tote bag, so you could carry all the items during the concert:

yeah see here we have a restriction on bags. You cant have anything as big a tote bag here. The biggest you can have is probably the size of the little plastic bags. Even then, they're still really strict here. Our standing gets really rough here so we're pretty restricted on everything.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #889 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:17 AM »

yeah see here we have a restriction on bags. You cant have anything as big a tote bag here. The biggest you can have is probably the size of the little plastic bags. Even then, they're still really strict here. Our standing gets really rough here so we're pretty restricted on everything.

Here well... I went to see Rihanna and I carried a backpack and the security guys checked it before letting me enter.... Thanks god I had seated tickets so I didn't mind about the 1-2 minutes I lost because of that checking
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #890 on: June 27, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »
Well I went to Ticketek head office in Sydney and they told me it was weird that I got my VIP ticket in March and that I should have got it in June. In regards to the merch voucher they told me that my ticket will just have to do. They told me to just wait till the day of the show. I'm just not happy with that. I'm scared that there is going to be a problem if I do this. I just want what I paid for and there to be no issues :/

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #891 on: June 27, 2014, 04:51:24 AM »
Well I went to Ticketek head office in Sydney and they told me it was weird that I got my VIP ticket in March and that I should have got it in June. In regards to the merch voucher they told me that my ticket will just have to do. They told me to just wait till the day of the show. I'm just not happy with that. I'm scared that there is going to be a problem if I do this. I just want what I paid for and there to be no issues :/

when did you get your ticket in march? was it right when tickets came out? before they put the hold on all VIP tickets?

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #892 on: June 27, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »
Can you send a photo of what do Pick Packages include? I have early for Barcelona and I know what they include but I've not seen good quality photos...

Not the best picture but here is a photo I took a while ago of the lithography included in the Early Entry package as well as the badge. The buttons are not included but there is also a bag that has the logos printed on it that are also on the black hoodie here: http://katyperry.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14398_66320&pc=BGCMKP07

the black hoodie comes with the VIP package?!

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #893 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »

No, just the tote bag that comes with the VIP package has the same logo as the black hoodie.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #894 on: June 27, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »

No, just the tote bag that comes with the VIP package has the same logo as the black hoodie.
I'm excited! That looks pretty cool!
Prism: let the light in

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #895 on: June 27, 2014, 09:59:05 PM »
For those in north America how many days before your show did your received your email informing about how to pick up your merchandide, where to line up for early entry.....

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #896 on: June 28, 2014, 12:46:40 AM »

when did you get your ticket in march? was it right when tickets came out? before they put the hold on all VIP tickets?

I purchased it during presale and then collected it from main office when the tixs became available to public. Which was like the 4th of March. That is when I got my VIP ticket, no merch voucher just ticket

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #897 on: June 28, 2014, 06:01:08 AM »
For those in north America how many days before your show did your received your email informing about how to pick up your merchandide, where to line up for early entry.....

If it is similar to what it was like in the UK, the merchandise will be given to you on the day of the event. Usually they sent out an e-mail about 1 week before the show telling you where to go at what time for the early entry. And then you show your ticket to the people responsible for the early entry, will be given wristbands and also the merchandise. But I am not sure if the whole VIP merch thing is the same as it is with the early entry tbh.

Offline RaulKP

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat since 2008 and proud #blessed
« Reply #898 on: June 28, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »
So VIP PACKAGES don't incluide meet&greet?????? What is the Katy Perry team thinking?????? I better get happy ending massage for that price tbh. (no offence but its true)
 :emobanana:

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #899 on: June 28, 2014, 02:19:13 PM »
So VIP PACKAGES don't incluide meet&greet?????? What is the Katy Perry team thinking?????? I better get happy ending massage for that price tbh. (no offence but its true)
 :emobanana:
It didn't say it included a meet and greet, so you shouldn't have bought it expecting one.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.