Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 74793 times)

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2014, 04:19:00 AM »
Ok this if a question for people in Aus (particularly Syd). I bought the VIP Purple Package earlier and got my tickets on the day of general sale. But just recently I got an email from Dainty Group saying my ticket is ready for collection. I called Ticket and the told me it's weird that I got my ticket early than now. So now I'm scared I got the wrong ticket. (Basically, it looks like a normal yellow tickettek ticket, says Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour and that it is a VIP Purple Package) is that what everyone else has?
For some reason they weren't printing any VIP tickets and sending them out, they only recently posted on the website and sent an email stating that VIP tickets would be ready for pick up from the venue, printable online and being posted out from June 2nd. I'm still yet to receive my VIP tickets but got my general Reflection tickets for my 2nd show.

Why they couldn't send out the VIP tickets before now is beyond me. Anybody know the reason?

I only just received my Green VIP tix on Friday.  A bit strange that they were slower than other tickets, but I wasn't too concerned since we still have FOREVER to wait!!!  :ummno:  The tickets also came with separate merchandise tickets to pick up our special stuff!  8)

i know a whole bunch who have got their tickets now. :D
Still waiting on my green VIP, boo! I just love having the tickets, even if the show is still months away. Just makes it seem more concrete haha
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Amelia83

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »
Still waiting on my green VIP, boo! I just love having the tickets, even if the show is still months away. Just makes it seem more concrete haha

Which show do you have Green VIP for?  I have Melbourne on the 15th  :strawberry:

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2014, 07:02:34 PM »
Ok this if a question for people in Aus (particularly Syd). I bought the VIP Purple Package earlier and got my tickets on the day of general sale. But just recently I got an email from Dainty Group saying my ticket is ready for collection. I called Ticket and the told me it's weird that I got my ticket early than now. So now I'm scared I got the wrong ticket. (Basically, it looks like a normal yellow tickettek ticket, says Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour and that it is a VIP Purple Package) is that what everyone else has?

This is what worries me, cause I got my VIP ticket straight away. When I called Tickettek just recently they told me I shouldn't have got it so early cause the VIP tix were to be held until now. No specific reason.
For some reason they weren't printing any VIP tickets and sending them out, they only recently posted on the website and sent an email stating that VIP tickets would be ready for pick up from the venue, printable online and being posted out from June 2nd. I'm still yet to receive my VIP tickets but got my general Reflection tickets for my 2nd show.

Why they couldn't send out the VIP tickets before now is beyond me. Anybody know the reason?

I only just received my Green VIP tix on Friday.  A bit strange that they were slower than other tickets, but I wasn't too concerned since we still have FOREVER to wait!!!  :ummno:  The tickets also came with separate merchandise tickets to pick up our special stuff!  8)

i know a whole bunch who have got their tickets now. :D

Proud Katycat #52620

Online KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #873 on: June 24, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »
I got my Purple VIP tickets and it has a merchandise voucher on it - it says to exchange at the VIP check-in to get the merchandise.  I'm just wondering if it has to be on the day of your concert? It would suck to have to carry it all around during the show!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline cherry_chapstick

« Reply #874 on: June 24, 2014, 09:15:31 PM »
^I'd say it would only be redeemable on the day of your show. Does it have a show date on it though?

Which show do you have Green VIP for?  I have Melbourne on the 15th  :strawberry:
Sydney November 21!! Still haven't got them either!
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #875 on: June 24, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »
anybody have red VIP for USA??

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #876 on: June 24, 2014, 11:15:44 PM »
I got my Purple VIP tickets and it has a merchandise voucher on it - it says to exchange at the VIP check-in to get the merchandise.  I'm just wondering if it has to be on the day of your concert? It would suck to have to carry it all around during the show!

Could be wrong, but I'm sure you could exchange it at any of the merch tables throughout the night. Reason being is that it's a hazard for GA seat holders since the merch could trip someone.

Maybe someone will have answer now, or you can ask the night of. 
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #877 on: June 25, 2014, 04:41:40 AM »

i think you can pick it up after the show. Email Dainty Group. I asked them for a cloak room for Sydney VIP and they said they'd work on it.  :pinkbow:
because legends never die.

Offline cherry_chapstick

« Reply #878 on: June 25, 2014, 05:01:06 AM »
After all my whinging...finally received my VIP tickets today! :pinkbow:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #879 on: June 25, 2014, 05:31:07 AM »
I just got my VIP ticket for Germany. :D
because legends never die.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #880 on: June 25, 2014, 06:19:03 AM »
Can you send a photo of what do Pick Packages include? I have early for Barcelona and I know what they include but I've not seen good quality photos...
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #881 on: June 25, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
Anyone receive the actual merchandise yet? I'd like to know exactly what's included!!

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #882 on: June 25, 2014, 02:20:53 PM »
Can you send a photo of what do Pick Packages include? I have early for Barcelona and I know what they include but I've not seen good quality photos...

Not the best picture but here is a photo I took a while ago of the lithography included in the Early Entry package as well as the badge. The buttons are not included but there is also a bag that has the logos printed on it that are also on the black hoodie here: http://katyperry.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14398_66320&pc=BGCMKP07

Hope that helps. :)

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #883 on: June 25, 2014, 08:49:57 PM »

Ok now I'm scared. I didn't get a merchandise voucher, just a ticket. Ok that is it I'm going done to ticketek and figuring this out. I don't want to pay all this money only to find my tix are wrong.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Alannamathews

• Wannabe
  • Long live the wonk eye ;)
« Reply #884 on: June 26, 2014, 02:27:11 AM »
 Had a strange dream that in the Prismatic Party Pack Katy would turn up but in disguise just like in the birthday video clip :') that would be amazing!
PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR- 11/11/14
VIP PARTY PACKAGE!