Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 75844 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2014, 03:56:20 PM »
Hello katycats,

Will there be a meet and Greet or something like that in the pre show party in Barcelona?

BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! I DEFINITELY ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET KATY PERRY, SHE'S MY IDOL, MY EVERYTHING.

So I WOULD-BE  so happy if that Will happen!

If there Will be one, then I sure am booking my presalepartytickets!!!!!!!

I Realy hope someone could help!!

I appreciate your help really!!!

In the presalepartytickets, there's a red carpet picture included. But is the photo with Katy?

Thank you!!!!

hi, no meet & greet is included in VIP packages. For this tour, M&G are not for sale. You can try ad get one through local contests (and on the forum, but since you registered today, you're not eligible... you'll have a chance next time, if they offer the same opportunity). But the show is awesome and you will enjoy it.

Offline Alannamathews

• Wannabe
  • Long live the wonk eye ;)
« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2014, 10:09:19 PM »
I have a party package for Australia and I cannot wait until I go there (even though it's 5 months away)! If she puts a m&g out for the show I'm going to it will be so perfect  :dreamboat:
PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR- 11/11/14
VIP PARTY PACKAGE!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2014, 04:01:36 AM »
i have two VIP packs now. but i wish i wasnt doing the syd vip. i would be able to do another europe show then. aha i didnt think when i bought it. whooops

Not worth selling it and rebuying?

VIP tickets are non-refundable.. and they check ID for the VIP packages I think. Because here its a lot more than just early entry. I dunno. I guess ill just keep it. ahah. oh wells. I think a total of 9 shows is enough. :S
because legends never die.

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2014, 06:00:06 AM »
i have two VIP packs now. but i wish i wasnt doing the syd vip. i would be able to do another europe show then. aha i didnt think when i bought it. whooops

VIP tickets are non-refundable.. and they check ID for the VIP packages I think. Because here its a lot more than just early entry. I dunno. I guess ill just keep it. ahah. oh wells. I think a total of 9 shows is enough. :S

What exactly are these VIP tickets? Unfortunately I have not heard of any tickets like them for the shows I was/am attending. Also I am kinda glad to hear that I am not the only one as crazy by attending that many shows. It will be 10 shows of the PWT for me too, next year...I hope I can add some more UK gigs to that though. *haha* There's never enough Katy is there? Sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend that additional show you wanted to, though.

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #859 on: June 15, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »
Vegan I got the VIP RS package for one of the Houston shows. Only thing I really see different is early entry and a goody bag and numbered tour lithograph

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #860 on: June 16, 2014, 02:42:04 AM »
Vegan I got the VIP RS package for one of the Houston shows. Only thing I really see different is early entry and a goody bag and numbered tour lithograph

Ah okay. So that's the same as Early Entry in the UK, then.  :) I wonder if she's gonna do different merch stuff for different locations.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #861 on: June 16, 2014, 03:50:43 AM »

What exactly are these VIP tickets? Unfortunately I have not heard of any tickets like them for the shows I was/am attending. Also I am kinda glad to hear that I am not the only one as crazy by attending that many shows. It will be 10 shows of the PWT for me too, next year...I hope I can add some more UK gigs to that though. *haha* There's never enough Katy is there? Sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend that additional show you wanted to, though.

I think 9 is enough. but im glad I'll be getting the merch from it. The Oz VIP packs come with a whole bunch of stuff- the tour book is included which is a bonus. =P  as well as everything else the other countries get. I'll probs just see where i can cut my spending in everyday life to maybe go to another show. idk. im gonna start my saving for the next tour and do as many shows as i can then. ahah. if there is a tour.

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #862 on: June 16, 2014, 07:56:00 AM »

I think 9 is enough. but im glad I'll be getting the merch from it. The Oz VIP packs come with a whole bunch of stuff- the tour book is included which is a bonus. =P  as well as everything else the other countries get. I'll probs just see where i can cut my spending in everyday life to maybe go to another show. idk. im gonna start my saving for the next tour and do as many shows as i can then. ahah. if there is a tour.

Oh I feel you! If only it weren't that expensive. But there will definitely be another tour! :) And tbh I am glad that she's not doing M&G this time, although I'd looove to get one, but I also know that I would have such a hard time to refrain myself from not getting M&G tickets for a lot of shows. *haha* I am glad that you're getting the extra suff in the OZ VIP packs. The tour book is soo beautiful..and it was actually pretty expensive too! :P

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2014, 11:05:34 PM »
Ok this if a question for people in Aus (particularly Syd). I bought the VIP Purple Package earlier and got my tickets on the day of general sale. But just recently I got an email from Dainty Group saying my ticket is ready for collection. I called Ticket and the told me it's weird that I got my ticket early than now. So now I'm scared I got the wrong ticket. (Basically, it looks like a normal yellow tickettek ticket, says Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour and that it is a VIP Purple Package) is that what everyone else has?

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #864 on: June 17, 2014, 11:53:28 PM »
Ok this if a question for people in Aus (particularly Syd). I bought the VIP Purple Package earlier and got my tickets on the day of general sale. But just recently I got an email from Dainty Group saying my ticket is ready for collection. I called Ticket and the told me it's weird that I got my ticket early than now. So now I'm scared I got the wrong ticket. (Basically, it looks like a normal yellow tickettek ticket, says Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour and that it is a VIP Purple Package) is that what everyone else has?

yeah. thats what they'd be. you'd just show it when you go to your show. what show are you going to do this purple package? I know i have to get mine, becuase ticketek refused to print mine. but yours should be fine. :)

Offline thecoolbown

• Wannabe
  • I love her Unconditionally
« Reply #865 on: June 18, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
Can someone in the USA update us with what the Prismatic Party will include? :)
Katy Perry is my dream

Offline Amelia83

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #866 on: June 19, 2014, 10:45:45 PM »
Can someone in the USA update us with what the Prismatic Party will include? :)

I really want to know this too!!!  I hope it is worth our extra $$$  :dudeparty:

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2014, 12:35:57 AM »
For some reason they weren't printing any VIP tickets and sending them out, they only recently posted on the website and sent an email stating that VIP tickets would be ready for pick up from the venue, printable online and being posted out from June 2nd. I'm still yet to receive my VIP tickets but got my general Reflection tickets for my 2nd show.

Why they couldn't send out the VIP tickets before now is beyond me. Anybody know the reason?
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Amelia83

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #868 on: June 21, 2014, 02:32:30 AM »
For some reason they weren't printing any VIP tickets and sending them out, they only recently posted on the website and sent an email stating that VIP tickets would be ready for pick up from the venue, printable online and being posted out from June 2nd. I'm still yet to receive my VIP tickets but got my general Reflection tickets for my 2nd show.

Why they couldn't send out the VIP tickets before now is beyond me. Anybody know the reason?

I only just received my Green VIP tix on Friday.  A bit strange that they were slower than other tickets, but I wasn't too concerned since we still have FOREVER to wait!!!  :ummno:  The tickets also came with separate merchandise tickets to pick up our special stuff!  8)

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #869 on: June 21, 2014, 03:26:53 AM »

I only just received my Green VIP tix on Friday.  A bit strange that they were slower than other tickets, but I wasn't too concerned since we still have FOREVER to wait!!!  :ummno:  The tickets also came with separate merchandise tickets to pick up our special stuff!  8)

i know a whole bunch who have got their tickets now. :D