Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 67318 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #825 on: May 10, 2014, 02:33:04 PM »
That is pretty cool some company is doing that! I hope some kittens get them! :)
I was talking to a KatyCat earlier, cuz in the UK some company's are doing m&gs for some tour dates... Do you think they may have m&gs for best costumes??? Like the chance to go on stage last tour?

I hope so! Can't wait for more info :kittypurry:

It's a possibility, you never know with Katheryn perry!

Claire's Accessories is the one in the UK :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #826 on: May 10, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »
I wonder if Claries will do one for the US as well...
That is pretty cool some company is doing that! I hope some kittens get them! :)
I was talking to a KatyCat earlier, cuz in the UK some company's are doing m&gs for some tour dates... Do you think they may have m&gs for best costumes??? Like the chance to go on stage last tour?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #827 on: May 10, 2014, 03:39:01 PM »

I hope so! I mean, I doubt  I would win, but I would be a cool chance for any Katycat to get the chance to meet Katy.
Prism: let the light in

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #828 on: May 11, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »

I hope so! I mean, I doubt  I would win, but I would be a cool chance for any Katycat to get the chance to meet Katy.

I just hope a KatyCat wins!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #829 on: May 24, 2014, 11:48:51 AM »
Most VIP packages for a variety of artist do not include m&gs or backstage passes. Usually they provide the best seats or best standing tickets, and indeed a party and buffet beforehand and exclusive tour merchandise.
Buffet  :o heyyy, that's almost as good as a meet and greet ...
HAHAHAHAHAAA WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD?

Offline MaddieHasSwag

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #830 on: May 24, 2014, 12:48:28 PM »
I got one! I'm excited to see what shirt we get!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #831 on: May 24, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »
Most VIP packages for a variety of artist do not include m&gs or backstage passes. Usually they provide the best seats or best standing tickets, and indeed a party and buffet beforehand and exclusive tour merchandise.

OMG don't worry I laughed real hard to!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #832 on: May 25, 2014, 01:50:50 AM »
got a notice my VIP package will be sent in two weeks, so so so excited!! :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #833 on: May 25, 2014, 07:59:00 AM »
I mean, buffets are delicious...
Prism: let the light in

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #834 on: May 28, 2014, 03:18:55 PM »
Has anyone had VIP for PWT? On some there's early entry right? Is it worth it, haha??  :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #835 on: May 28, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Has anyone had VIP for PWT? On some there's early entry right? Is it worth it, haha??  :)
I've had VIP early entry once, I'm about to have it again. It means front row if you can't queue all day, but if you can queue all day it's not worth it for the merch. I mean, it's cool that it's exclusive, but it's nothing particularly special.

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #836 on: May 29, 2014, 01:02:24 AM »
I've had VIP early entry once, I'm about to have it again. It means front row if you can't queue all day, but if you can queue all day it's not worth it for the merch. I mean, it's cool that it's exclusive, but it's nothing particularly special.
Is this for GA or RS? :) Do you know if you really need to queue for RS?

I have enough money for both NZ dates to be VIP.. I think, but I don't know whether i'd rather have VIP or pay for my friend to come with me?? What do you guys think?  ;)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #837 on: May 29, 2014, 02:27:03 AM »

:rofl:
I mean, buffets are delicious...

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #838 on: May 29, 2014, 02:31:50 AM »
Is this for GA or RS? :) Do you know if you really need to queue for RS?

I have enough money for both NZ dates to be VIP.. I think, but I don't know whether i'd rather have VIP or pay for my friend to come with me?? What do you guys think?  ;)

you could do 1 VIP. thats what im doin. otherwise, there is nothing saying you cant get the spot you want. like i kinda regret getting VIP, but at the same time, im excited. like its my last show, so im going to be tired so i wouldnt want to line up anyways. so idk. lol.
and people stil queue for RS, just because they want to ensure they get the best spot, but they don't always do it as long. depending on the city... i know sydney is soooooooooo bad with the queue. lol. im getting there super early.
because legends never die.

Offline xoxAmandaxox

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #839 on: May 30, 2014, 03:46:22 PM »
Did anyone get the Prismatic Party Pack tickets? I'm want to know what you did, and how you enjoyed it. :)