Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 74919 times)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #780 on: January 26, 2014, 11:04:29 AM »
Sooo a little update on MN. I bought 2 VIP Reflection Section Tuesday so my wife and I can be in the pit. :)
Today, I checked it one hour after FB presale. Pit, Floor, VIP RS all sold out.
ebay cheapest for pit $1190, most expensive for pit $2864, no vip.
stubhub cheapest for pit $432, most expensive for pit $717, no vip.

Wow.. Glad I gave in and went with my instinct on those passes. :o !!!!! Im sure Stubhub will raise their price when they see its sold out..
I told myself Id only spend over $150 a ticket if there was meet and greet but I did it anyway and now Im glad.. :o

We will see if they are holding any for Mondays sale..

I got tickets and was looking to get more. I look on other sites too and those prices are utterly outrageous. I saw a suite for $12,000. Like really? That should be illegal!! Katy would not want her fans paying that. People be cray.

WOOOAAAAHHHHH! I did not even pay A FRACTION of that price for Reflection Section! That's insane and scalpers are definitely getting a hold of these tickets now. I'm sorry, but I would NEVER pay prices that high!

What did you pay?

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
« Reply #781 on: January 27, 2014, 08:23:07 AM »
I've got my RS tickets for the UK leg of the tour and would LOVE it if she decided to add an add-on meet and greet option but, to be honest, I'm just so happy to be getting the chance to see her perform live. Some kittens have never seen her live before so I count myself very lucky!

I'm going to save up as much as I can just now in case there is the option, though!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #782 on: January 27, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SPNDaniWho

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #783 on: January 27, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
Sorry this is long -- I'm new here, have been following you guys the weeks leading up to presales. My 13 year old daughter is beyond obsessed with Katy and it was thrilling to be able to buy her VIPs to see her idol.

Having said that, I need some advice. Obviously the VIPs were a little confusing this year, and I may have made it a little more confusing for myself:

On Citi presale day, I bought:
3 x Reflection Section VIPs

This morning, on general sale day, I bought:
3 x Prismatic Party Packs

I know there's no mention of M&G and that the powers that be have said it won't be included with VIP packages. Got it.

So here's the problem: There's three of us going. Me, daughter and mother-in-law. We only need three tickets.

Ideally, I'd like to keep the VIP portion of the Prismatic pack but sell the tickets to that section, which are floor seats and not as good as our Relfection Section seats.

I can deal with the will-call, I'll just meet a purchaser at the will-call window to exchange money/tix. But my question is this: are the floor seat tickets going to be a SEPARATE item in the VIP package? As in, there's going to be a separate ticket of some sort that gets us into the early VIP event? Or do you think the VIP ticket and actual seat ticket are one and the same?

From the VAGUE fine print on the VIP details, it appears to be two separate elements. If that's the case, I'm going to go ahead and list my floor tickets. Figured a show veteran from a past Katy tour may have insight. I've done a gazillion VIP and M&G with other artists, but this one was exceptionally weird to navigate. LOL!

TIA!
Dani

Going to the Pristmatic World Tour in Tampa June 30th!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #784 on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:18 AM »
What show are you going to?  :firework:

Offline SPNDaniWho

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #785 on: January 27, 2014, 11:22:30 AM »
Ooops, sorry, duh.

We're going to the Tampa show, June 30th.
Dani

Going to the Pristmatic World Tour in Tampa June 30th!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #786 on: January 27, 2014, 11:23:47 AM »
I am too! Yay!  :firework:
Ooops, sorry, duh.

We're going to the Tampa show, June 30th.

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #787 on: January 28, 2014, 07:05:48 PM »
Sooo a little update on MN. I bought 2 VIP Reflection Section Tuesday so my wife and I can be in the pit. :)
Today, I checked it one hour after FB presale. Pit, Floor, VIP RS all sold out.
ebay cheapest for pit $1190, most expensive for pit $2864, no vip.
stubhub cheapest for pit $432, most expensive for pit $717, no vip.

Wow.. Glad I gave in and went with my instinct on those passes. :o !!!!! Im sure Stubhub will raise their price when they see its sold out..
I told myself Id only spend over $150 a ticket if there was meet and greet but I did it anyway and now Im glad.. :o

We will see if they are holding any for Mondays sale..

I got tickets and was looking to get more. I look on other sites too and those prices are utterly outrageous. I saw a suite for $12,000. Like really? That should be illegal!! Katy would not want her fans paying that. People be cray.

WOOOAAAAHHHHH! I did not even pay A FRACTION of that price for Reflection Section! That's insane and scalpers are definitely getting a hold of these tickets now. I'm sorry, but I would NEVER pay prices that high!

What did you pay?

Not sure if this was to me or them, I paid the $300 Retail from AXS.COM Lucked Out! Whew.

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #788 on: March 13, 2014, 08:36:46 PM »
if they decide to add M&Gs to these, I hope they add it to all of the VIP packs... :-\

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #789 on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »
I don't think they would add it this late in the game...
if they decide to add M&Gs to these, I hope they add it to all of the VIP packs... :-\

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #790 on: March 14, 2014, 02:45:28 AM »
I don't think they would add it this late in the game...

yeah i dont think they would add it after the tickets have been sold..plus thats a LOTTTT of people for katy to meet haha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #791 on: March 14, 2014, 03:27:39 AM »
I wasn't thinking of meeting Katy when I bought VIP Purple, I was thinking early access to RS and exclusive tour merch :P
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:57:06 AM by katycat4life1 »

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #792 on: March 14, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »
I want thinking of meeting Katy when I bought VIP Purple, I was thinking early access to RS and exclusive tour merch :P

Same! That early access will be amazing :D

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #793 on: March 20, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »
I want thinking of meeting Katy when I bought VIP Purple, I was thinking early access to RS and exclusive tour merch :P

Same! That early access will be amazing :D

I know, especially in the Reflection Section, I can't wait. Why must November be so far away

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #794 on: March 22, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »
AHHH i'm starting to freak out about whether to go to one show and have VIP or go to maybe 2 or 3.. Oh hey, I just went back and read through the beginning of this thread and I guess that VIP stuff doesn't mean much (to me anyway).. I think i'd actually prefer to go to more than one concert than have VIP .. I change my mind a lot :)
also just wondering did anyone have VIP for CDT and if so what was it like?  :katycat1:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407