Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 57982 times)

Offline sy_katycat

• Falling From Cloud 9
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #765 on: January 22, 2014, 02:09:34 PM »
Awesome! I am going to some of the FL shows. I was hoping we would be at the same show. Yes I don't think they are going to sell them at this point but I hope we get some opportunities to win them.
What show are you going to? Yeah I am really hoping in the future maybe they'll sell some packages with meet and greet. But let's not give up yet. Hopefully they'll be lots of opportunities.
I hope that all who want to meet her can, especially those who never have before.

That'd be me :hithere: :hithere: I've been saving up and waiting for one. Hopefully she doesn't come up with a super pricey one down the road...then I may regret going all out on my VIP pack haha. But really, it'd be a dream come true to meet her! As I'm sure it is for everyone on this forum!

Chicago. You? Yeah, I'm not quite giving up hope on that yet. I just hope that it can be like an add-on in addition to my ticket or something. Unless it's front row plus M&G...that'd be awesome. I'll switch out my VIP ASAP for that haha.

Aww, that's cool. Yeah, I'd love to meet some fellow Katycats off of here since my friends aren't as big of fans and don't fully understand how awesome she is! :) I hope so too! I know there were contests on here for the CDT, so hopefully they'll do that again. But I don't usually ever win contests :/ Lol, but there's a first time for everything! :D

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #766 on: January 22, 2014, 02:13:06 PM »
I know the feeling. I tend to never win things either. But I really have confidence that it will happen for us. I know, I have met some really amazing people on here. I wish my friends loved her as much as me too. :)
Awesome! I am going to some of the FL shows. I was hoping we would be at the same show. Yes I don't think they are going to sell them at this point but I hope we get some opportunities to win them.
What show are you going to? Yeah I am really hoping in the future maybe they'll sell some packages with meet and greet. But let's not give up yet. Hopefully they'll be lots of opportunities.
I hope that all who want to meet her can, especially those who never have before.

That'd be me :hithere: :hithere: I've been saving up and waiting for one. Hopefully she doesn't come up with a super pricey one down the road...then I may regret going all out on my VIP pack haha. But really, it'd be a dream come true to meet her! As I'm sure it is for everyone on this forum!

Chicago. You? Yeah, I'm not quite giving up hope on that yet. I just hope that it can be like an add-on in addition to my ticket or something. Unless it's front row plus M&G...that'd be awesome. I'll switch out my VIP ASAP for that haha.

Aww, that's cool. Yeah, I'd love to meet some fellow Katycats off of here since my friends aren't as big of fans and don't fully understand how awesome she is! :) I hope so too! I know there were contests on here for the CDT, so hopefully they'll do that again. But I don't usually ever win contests :/ Lol, but there's a first time for everything! :D

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #767 on: January 22, 2014, 02:14:05 PM »
Crossing my fingers that there will be many contest opportunities for M&Gs as well!! 

Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #768 on: January 22, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »
What show are you going to? :)
Crossing my fingers that there will be many contest opportunities for M&Gs as well!!

Offline SoniaLynn

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Original KatyCat
« Reply #769 on: January 22, 2014, 02:23:19 PM »
So I asked a very specific question to AEG Live about the VIP Packages and asked if they will be selling ANY that include a M&G...

"Hello:

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that Meet & Greets are not to be included in any VIP package.

Best,
VIP Customer Service "

Just an FYI!!
~Sonia Lynn~ Member #342
Showbox ,Seattle, WA - 01/23/09 - FRONT ROW PIT
Key Arena, Seattle, WA - 7/20/11 - Dream Come True Meeting Her (albiet 9 months preggo w/ my little firework ;)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #770 on: January 22, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »
Yes, I asked this to... Sucks none of the packages included it.
So I asked a very specific question to AEG Live about the VIP Packages and asked if they will be selling ANY that include a M&G...

"Hello:

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that Meet & Greets are not to be included in any VIP package.

Best,
VIP Customer Service "

Just an FYI!!

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #771 on: January 22, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »
Hopefully! :hehe:
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 16/7/2011| KP3D 2/7/2012 | PWT Calgary 29/8/2014 :xx:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #772 on: January 22, 2014, 07:50:38 PM »

M&G would be so cool, but honestly I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to get reflection section, let alone to even go to her concert! I can't wait this is my first time seeing her!
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #773 on: January 22, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »

M&G would be so cool, but honestly I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to get reflection section, let alone to even go to her concert! I can't wait this is my first time seeing her!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #774 on: January 23, 2014, 12:18:35 PM »
this VIP stuff is far too confusing!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #775 on: January 23, 2014, 12:36:00 PM »
Bit the bullet and got Prismatic VIP for the 2nd Toronto show.  I hmm'd and haw'd about it for the first show, then it sold out...got tickets in the 100's with my bundle pre-sale code....was fairly happy. But.....i bought VIP's. (Cancelled the other tickets)
So excited now that I made a final decision.  So excited to tell my 7 year old daughter. She's going to cry....
"Let the light into your life"

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #776 on: January 23, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
Sooo a little update on MN. I bought 2 VIP Reflection Section Tuesday so my wife and I can be in the pit. :)
Today, I checked it one hour after FB presale. Pit, Floor, VIP RS all sold out.
ebay cheapest for pit $1190, most expensive for pit $2864, no vip.
stubhub cheapest for pit $432, most expensive for pit $717, no vip.

Wow.. Glad I gave in and went with my instinct on those passes. :o !!!!! Im sure Stubhub will raise their price when they see its sold out..
I told myself Id only spend over $150 a ticket if there was meet and greet but I did it anyway and now Im glad.. :o

We will see if they are holding any for Mondays sale..

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #777 on: January 23, 2014, 11:27:10 PM »
VIP prices were ridiculous, but I couldn't get RS tickets without it.  Stupid brokers got most of them, which are now on stubhub at astronomical prices.

But I'm not complaining. Gonna be in that Prismatic pit for both Chicago shows and the first LA show!!
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage with Katy 11/23/11 LADreams Give Thanks Show
*Best Night EVER*
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12

[/

Offline sy_katycat

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #778 on: January 24, 2014, 11:19:03 AM »
Sooo a little update on MN. I bought 2 VIP Reflection Section Tuesday so my wife and I can be in the pit. :)

Wow.. Glad I gave in and went with my instinct on those passes. :o !!!!! Im sure Stubhub will raise their price when they see its sold out..
I told myself Id only spend over $150 a ticket if there was meet and greet but I did it anyway and now Im glad.. :o

I got tickets and was looking to get more. I look on other sites too and those prices are utterly outrageous. I saw a suite for $12,000. Like really? That should be illegal!! Katy would not want her fans paying that. People be cray.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #779 on: January 26, 2014, 09:03:05 AM »

I got tickets and was looking to get more. I look on other sites too and those prices are utterly outrageous. I saw a suite for $12,000. Like really? That should be illegal!! Katy would not want her fans paying that. People be cray.

WOOOAAAAHHHHH! I did not even pay A FRACTION of that price for Reflection Section! That's insane and scalpers are definitely getting a hold of these tickets now. I'm sorry, but I would NEVER pay prices that high!
Kitty Purry, I salute you