Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 74889 times)

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #750 on: January 21, 2014, 07:20:03 PM »
If you buy them on ticketmaster it is.
Hi, is it posssible to resell these VIP package like (Reflection Section Pack?).

yes and no. I got Reflection VIP and the tickets will be sent to my in the mail. I assume I could sell the tickets alone. But I wouldnt be able to let the buyer have the goodies. ie. laminate, early entry etc. Those are only given to the credit card holder  who purchased the package since those are picked up at the venue before the show.

Offline katy_chameleon

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • Katy's voice is like a pint of Guinness; smooth.
« Reply #751 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:28 PM »
Jesus, what exactly did Katy mean with "effortable prices"? Think I have to save a bigger amount of money than I thought.
how am I supposed to pay $500 for a concert ticket?? Last tour, that price bought you a M&G with it!!!  :twitch:
I noticed. I think it partly has to do with who is offering the VIP packages. During the CDT, they were being offered by i love all access, who has since been acquired by Live Nation and is now operating under the brand VIP Nation.

For the Prisimatic Tour, I believe the VIP packages are being handled by AEG Live. I noticed an email on Katy's site stating that questions about the packages could be sent to KatyPerryVIP@aeglive.com

Nevertheless you are correct. The Prismatic Party Package (PPP) costs $499, about the same as the CDT Ultimate VIP with the M&G. The lower tier CDT VIP costs $295, yet provides roughly the same benefits as the PPP! Sorry, but the value isn't there for me.

I really hope Katy isn't isolating herself from her fans just because she's a bigger icon now. 
KatyCat #22170
Twitter: @katy_chameleon
2011-07-19: Rogers Arena, Vancouver
2014-09-09: Rogers Arena, Vancouver

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #752 on: January 21, 2014, 11:30:24 PM »
no isolation. ;) just being smart and making the best choices. there are still M&G, she'll still be meeting ppl and all that jazz (thru contests, sponsors, ect). We just cant PURCHASE it.

We watched a movie that showcased CDT... I'm sure choices were made to give her better stamina and... stuff. I don't feel that it has anything to do with being a bigger icon so she has to isolate. *shrugs*

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #753 on: January 21, 2014, 11:31:55 PM »
I really hope there are plenty of contests to win meet and greet since we couldn't purchase them. I am hopeful there will be! :)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katy_chameleon

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • Katy's voice is like a pint of Guinness; smooth.
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2014, 02:22:03 AM »
no isolation. ;) just being smart and making the best choices. there are still M&G, she'll still be meeting ppl and all that jazz (thru contests, sponsors, ect). We just cant PURCHASE it.

We watched a movie that showcased CDT... I'm sure choices were made to give her better stamina and... stuff. I don't feel that it has anything to do with being a bigger icon so she has to isolate. *shrugs*
You got a point there, Smack. Katy was just run down ragged after the CDT, not to mention the personal stuff surrounding her towards the end. She needs to take better care of herself for this tour, even if it means (gasp!) reducing her M&G time. I never thought Katy would be one who would let mega-success get to her head.

Also, restricting M&Gs to contests may be a "fairer" way of distributing face time with her fans, along with intimate acoustic sessions. Having M&Gs available for purchase would favor "well-to-do" fans over the majority of fans who may not be able to afford such packages (a common complaint among Katycats here).

Anyway, I hope there will be ample opportunity to win your way to an M&G during this tour, including through this forum!
KatyCat #22170
Twitter: @katy_chameleon
2011-07-19: Rogers Arena, Vancouver
2014-09-09: Rogers Arena, Vancouver

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #755 on: January 22, 2014, 03:18:15 AM »
I really hope there is a contest on this forum rather then Facebook. :o

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #756 on: January 22, 2014, 05:01:33 AM »
I hope that all who want to meet her can, especially those who never have before.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #757 on: January 22, 2014, 06:48:00 AM »
Completely agree! What show are you going to?
I hope that all who want to meet her can, especially those who never have before.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #758 on: January 22, 2014, 07:37:25 AM »
Completely agree! What show are you going to?

I'm going to Nashville. I'd go to Atlanta as well, but it's the next day and on a Saturday. I don't like traveling to Atlanta on a Saturday.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #759 on: January 22, 2014, 08:51:49 AM »
If you buy them on ticketmaster it is.
Hi, is it posssible to resell these VIP package like (Reflection Section Pack?).

yes and no. I got Reflection VIP and the tickets will be sent to my in the mail. I assume I could sell the tickets alone. But I wouldnt be able to let the buyer have the goodies. ie. laminate, early entry etc. Those are only given to the credit card holder  who purchased the package since those are picked up at the venue before the show.

The VIP goodies are actually sent to your house a few days before or even after the actual concert.

" VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. Merchandise will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package. "

That's from her website

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #760 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:37 PM »
Thank you for the info!  :firework:

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #761 on: January 22, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »

That'd be me :hithere: :hithere: I've been saving up and waiting for one. Hopefully she doesn't come up with a super pricey one down the road...then I may regret going all out on my VIP pack haha. But really, it'd be a dream come true to meet her! As I'm sure it is for everyone on this forum!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #762 on: January 22, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »
What show are you going to? Yeah I am really hoping in the future maybe they'll sell some packages with meet and greet. But let's not give up yet. Hopefully they'll be lots of opportunities.

That'd be me :hithere: :hithere: I've been saving up and waiting for one. Hopefully she doesn't come up with a super pricey one down the road...then I may regret going all out on my VIP pack haha. But really, it'd be a dream come true to meet her! As I'm sure it is for everyone on this forum!

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #763 on: January 22, 2014, 01:49:52 PM »
What show are you going to? Yeah I am really hoping in the future maybe they'll sell some packages with meet and greet. But let's not give up yet. Hopefully they'll be lots of opportunities.

Chicago. You? Yeah, I'm not quite giving up hope on that yet. I just hope that it can be like an add-on in addition to my ticket or something. Unless it's front row plus M&G...that'd be awesome. I'll switch out my VIP ASAP for that haha.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #764 on: January 22, 2014, 01:54:56 PM »
Awesome! I am going to some of the FL shows. I was hoping we would be at the same show. Yes I don't think they are going to sell them at this point but I hope we get some opportunities to win them.

Chicago. You? Yeah, I'm not quite giving up hope on that yet. I just hope that it can be like an add-on in addition to my ticket or something. Unless it's front row plus M&G...that'd be awesome. I'll switch out my VIP ASAP for that haha.