Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 75797 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #735 on: January 21, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »
One thing I'll never agree with is going to the airport or her hotel or anywhere whilst she's travelling. She's a human being and needs her privacy too and we are just as bad as the paps if we do that. If you meet her after an event at the venue it's okay cuz she's technically still working, but other then that's it's just wrong :)

I agree. I feel like nowadays, fans are WWAAAYYY to crazy about meeting their idols. I mean, I understand you really want too, but they have lives too and just want to have fun with their friends and be by themselves. I'm sure when a fan approaches Katy when she is out to dinner she politely meets them and stuff, but I think it is necessary to give them space. Their humans, not robots that cater to every fans whim.
I have always wondered when this became the norm.  Maybe I just didn't realize it or maybe people are bragging about it more now, but when did people decide it was acceptable to wait outside of hotels and airports?  It is literally a form of stalking and celebrities should not reward people who do this with pics/autographs.  It only encourages more of this behavior, which is completely uncalled for.

Its always been a huge deal i have been doing it since the 80's (yeah im old ) the thing is back then it was more of a secret now when fans find out the place they post it on twitter/facebook and a lot of people who would never have showed up ruined it for the rest

Not saying you're a bad person for doing it, but I just don't agree with the whole notion of people trying to meet celebrities in those locations.  It's a safety hazard!  Luckily, security is starting to crack down.  Last night, police told a girl waiting outside of One Direction's hotel that they would fine her $2,000 for loitering unless she left the premises lol.  It's one thing if you randomly run into a celebrity.  If they seem approachable, then go for it.  But when people start showing up at airport terminals when they don't have a flight or any business being there, that's where I draw the line.

Exactly, katy is a human being too! She deserves her alone time, and there were photos of her at the airport where she looked so so tired but she still stopped for fans bless her :(. There's boundaries and people need to learn them, because it's so selfish. I don't blame you it was different back then but as you said it's made so public now :( I just think it's disgusting how someone can intrude on you like that

I couldn't agree with you more, people need to stop bothering celebrities when they are on their alone time. It was nice to see Katy stop for her fans again, but come on is there any respect for privacy anymore. I would never bother Katy or any other celebrity on their personal time. I just wish people would have more respect for personal boundaries
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #736 on: January 21, 2014, 10:32:42 AM »
Some of you thought the VIP floor seating might still include a meet & greet with Katy. I emailed the VIP email address and asked them.

This is what they said:
Hello:

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that Meet & Greets are not included in any VIP package.
Please note that Katy Perry will not be attending the preshow party.

Best,
VIP Customer Service

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #737 on: January 21, 2014, 11:52:56 AM »
Some of you thought the VIP floor seating might still include a meet & greet with Katy. I emailed the VIP email address and asked them.

This is what they said:
Hello:

Best,
VIP Customer Service

At least thats all cleared up for everyone :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #738 on: January 21, 2014, 11:56:58 AM »

This is what they said:
Hello:

Best,
VIP Customer Service

Thank you so much for clearing that up!! Now I won't be tempted to buy the Party Package  ;)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #739 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:10 AM »
No problem! I knew I would be tempted to buy it without an answer too! I really hope we can still find a way to meet her! :) keeping my fingers crossed for us!

This is what they said:
Hello:

Best,
VIP Customer Service

Thank you so much for clearing that up!! Now I won't be tempted to buy the Party Package  ;)

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #740 on: January 21, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »

This is what they said:
Hello:

Best,
VIP Customer Service

Thank you for confirming this!!! I was so sad I only got the Reflective, it was the only one with the pit. But now I am happy about it. :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #741 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:11 PM »
No problem! We all need help on these pre-sale! Lol.

This is what they said:
Hello:

Best,
VIP Customer Service

Thank you for confirming this!!! I was so sad I only got the Reflective, it was the only one with the pit. But now I am happy about it. :)

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
« Reply #742 on: January 21, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
Jesus, what exactly did Katy mean with "effortable prices"? Think I have to save a bigger amount of money than I thought.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #743 on: January 21, 2014, 01:16:33 PM »
Yeah, no way are these affordable...
Jesus, what exactly did Katy mean with "effortable prices"? Think I have to save a bigger amount of money than I thought.

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #744 on: January 21, 2014, 01:32:08 PM »
Hi, is it posssible to resell these VIP package like (Reflection Section Pack?).

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #745 on: January 21, 2014, 01:33:31 PM »
If you buy them on ticketmaster it is.
Hi, is it posssible to resell these VIP package like (Reflection Section Pack?).

Offline MeganChristine

• Wannabe
« Reply #746 on: January 21, 2014, 01:40:54 PM »

I bought mine straight from the venue website, and the only option of delivery was Flash Seating (digital ticket), so I cannot resell mine. I'm hoping this is to keep them from being resold for higher prices, but it's a bummer if an emergency comes up and you can't go...  :-\

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #747 on: January 21, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »
You still might be able to, I just know for sure through ticketmaster you can.

I bought mine straight from the venue website, and the only option of delivery was Flash Seating (digital ticket), so I cannot resell mine. I'm hoping this is to keep them from being resold for higher prices, but it's a bummer if an emergency comes up and you can't go...  :-\

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #748 on: January 21, 2014, 01:45:40 PM »
You still might be able to, I just know for sure through ticketmaster you can.

Thanks for the reply :)

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #749 on: January 21, 2014, 05:29:05 PM »
how am I supposed to pay $500 for a concert ticket?? Last tour, that price bought you a M&G with it!!!  :twitch:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14