Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 74675 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #720 on: November 22, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »
I so agree!
One thing I'll never agree with is going to the airport or her hotel or anywhere whilst she's travelling. She's a human being and needs her privacy too and we are just as bad as the paps if we do that. If you meet her after an event at the venue it's okay cuz she's technically still working, but other then that's it's just wrong :)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #721 on: November 22, 2013, 11:05:44 PM »
One thing I'll never agree with is going to the airport or her hotel or anywhere whilst she's travelling. She's a human being and needs her privacy too and we are just as bad as the paps if we do that. If you meet her after an event at the venue it's okay cuz she's technically still working, but other then that's it's just wrong :)

I have always wondered when this became the norm.  Maybe I just didn't realize it or maybe people are bragging about it more now, but when did people decide it was acceptable to wait outside of hotels and airports?  It is literally a form of stalking and celebrities should not reward people who do this with pics/autographs.  It only encourages more of this behavior, which is completely uncalled for.

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #722 on: November 22, 2013, 11:06:36 PM »
I so agree!

thissss times a million seriously i so agree

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #723 on: November 23, 2013, 05:03:13 AM »

I have always wondered when this became the norm.  Maybe I just didn't realize it or maybe people are bragging about it more now, but when did people decide it was acceptable to wait outside of hotels and airports?  It is literally a form of stalking and celebrities should not reward people who do this with pics/autographs.  It only encourages more of this behavior, which is completely uncalled for.

I know exactly what you mean, I know so many people that do it I think it's wrong. There was a girl outside X factor bragging that she met katy outside her hotel the night before and I told her to shut up and that it was disrespectful. I tried so hard not to be rude but it winds me up so much!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #724 on: November 23, 2013, 06:27:38 PM »

I know exactly what you mean, I know so many people that do it I think it's wrong. There was a girl outside X factor bragging that she met katy outside her hotel the night before and I told her to shut up and that it was disrespectful. I tried so hard not to be rude but it winds me up so much!!

I know what you mean, like come on your home should be off limits and well when Katy is traveling that hotel becomes her home. It's ok, to be at her events, outside radio stations, tv stations, concert events, etc. but let the poor woman rest. It is common courtesy 

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #725 on: November 23, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »

Its always been a huge deal i have been doing it since the 80's (yeah im old ) the thing is back then it was more of a secret now when fans find out the place they post it on twitter/facebook and a lot of people who would never have showed up ruined it for the rest

« Reply #726 on: November 23, 2013, 10:06:15 PM »

Its always been a huge deal i have been doing it since the 80's (yeah im old ) the thing is back then it was more of a secret now when fans find out the place they post it on twitter/facebook and a lot of people who would never have showed up ruined it for the rest

Not saying you're a bad person for doing it, but I just don't agree with the whole notion of people trying to meet celebrities in those locations.  It's a safety hazard!  Luckily, security is starting to crack down.  Last night, police told a girl waiting outside of One Direction's hotel that they would fine her $2,000 for loitering unless she left the premises lol.  It's one thing if you randomly run into a celebrity.  If they seem approachable, then go for it.  But when people start showing up at airport terminals when they don't have a flight or any business being there, that's where I draw the line.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #727 on: November 24, 2013, 04:33:57 AM »

Not saying you're a bad person for doing it, but I just don't agree with the whole notion of people trying to meet celebrities in those locations.  It's a safety hazard!  Luckily, security is starting to crack down.  Last night, police told a girl waiting outside of One Direction's hotel that they would fine her $2,000 for loitering unless she left the premises lol.  It's one thing if you randomly run into a celebrity.  If they seem approachable, then go for it.  But when people start showing up at airport terminals when they don't have a flight or any business being there, that's where I draw the line.

Exactly, katy is a human being too! She deserves her alone time, and there were photos of her at the airport where she looked so so tired but she still stopped for fans bless her :(. There's boundaries and people need to learn them, because it's so selfish. I don't blame you it was different back then but as you said it's made so public now :( I just think it's disgusting how someone can intrude on you like that
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline WalkingOnAir

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #728 on: November 24, 2013, 08:15:09 AM »
If you want to meet her I think the best bet is to wait outside the back entrance of the concert venue if its accessible and wait for her, most artist sign autographs for fans after shows if the fans are patient, well at leasts thats what happened when i went to see Nicki Minaj at the LG!  :)

But i never think any fan should hassle Katy when she's travelling or looks busy!

Three Amazing Eras...One Incredible Woman!

Offline DillNewt24

• Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #729 on: November 24, 2013, 04:27:51 PM »

Exactly, katy is a human being too! She deserves her alone time, and there were photos of her at the airport where she looked so so tired but she still stopped for fans bless her :(. There's boundaries and people need to learn them, because it's so selfish. I don't blame you it was different back then but as you said it's made so public now :( I just think it's disgusting how someone can intrude on you like that

I couldn't agree with you more, people need to stop bothering celebrities when they are on their alone time. It was nice to see Katy stop for her fans again, but come on is there any respect for privacy anymore. I would never bother Katy or any other celebrity on their personal time. I just wish people would have more respect for personal boundaries 

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline maartychokito

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #730 on: January 20, 2014, 11:52:57 PM »
I would gladly pay $500 for the ultimate VIP packages, here in Australia.
Actually considering going to the USA in late July.

« Reply #731 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:11 AM »

I wish there were Ultimate VIP packages this time around like for the CDT but sadly, there's not :(

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #732 on: January 21, 2014, 08:59:01 AM »

I wish there were Ultimate VIP packages this time around like for the CDT but sadly, there's not :(
Maybe not yet:thumbzup:

Offline LaurenSerena

• Ripest Apple
  • No Regrets. Just Love.
« Reply #733 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:01 AM »
Relax, ppl! I'm pretty sure she won't "let us KatyCats down" by asking us to pay for M&Gs!
I love how some twist your panties over this as if it's a completely new concept :hehe:

I just said what i'm thinking about this... I still love her & her music LOL.
@conttoncandy, of course she would like to meet you again. She knows your faces  :)

How many faces do I have??  :o :hehe:
Yeeeah, I'm a two-faced bitch  8)

hahaha Oh Flor, I love ur posts, they make me smileee :)
''When there’s nothing left to give, I will give U more than I ever gave before
When there’s nothing left to say, I’ll say it all again, But until then...''

@LaurenSerena

Offline Sarah.Anne

• Shiny Orange Bathingsuit
« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2014, 09:28:28 AM »
Katycats, unless you're loaded I wouldn't suggest that you spend the money on these packages. Go early, wait in line, earn your location for the actual concert, enjoy the concert, and who knows what other surprises could arise!

Remember that once you have obtained a ticket you are going to hear and see Katy perform live no matter if the ticket is regular or VIP.

Such a nice reminder, Lauren!
T-28 minutes!  :frolickingghost:

Sig created by the incredibly talented lauriem!