Please login or register. April 18, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

Author Topic: VIP PACKAGES  (Read 57933 times)

Offline ReaSunshine

• Cherry Chapstick
  • In your eyes I'd like to stay<3
Re: VIP PACKAGES
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 06:05:19 PM »
I think the price may be wrong, because it doesn't look like the official website, so maybe they're trying to make more money.
Live Nation and Ticketmaster are official sellers for most tickets but I think you have to buy the VIP packages from www.katyperry.com/tours. Which hasn't been working.

If you go to www.katyperry.com and look at the right hand side -- the picture link takes you to this iloveallaccess website. You will be able to look at the information there
I see. I'll have to set up an account to view it though.

You don't have to create an account to view the website -- here is the link I gave a few posts above.
http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index.php?file=c-prod_list&iArtistId=125

KatyCat #553 :]

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »
Katy Perry - Ultimate VIP Packages

* One ticket in First 2 Rows or one First Priority G/A ticket
    * Meet and Greet & photo op with Katy Perry
    * Pre-show Candyfornia party
    * Exclusive Katy Perry gift bag
    * Katy Perry Ultimate VIP commemorative laminate
    * Early hassle-free entrance to venue
    * Crowd-free merchandise shopping
    * On-site ILAA host
    * Parking (where available)

Katy Perry - VIP Package

* One ticket in First 12 Rows or one priority G/A ticket
    * Katy Perry VIP commemorative laminate
    * On-site ILAA host

(G/A = General Admission)

From ILoveAllAccess
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Katyfornia.

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
EVERYONE SEND ILOVEALLACCESS AN E-MAIL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE. I already had 8 Katy stans said in complaints. Just go to their website click CONTACT.

Thanks CandyPurry for making<3 I also had him credit the user who took the photos in the first place! :D

Offline Iceis

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Going with the Flow
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »
omfg i just saw the price for thevip and ultimate vip package :wowza: :wowza:
i mean it comes with a lot of stuff but damnn!!

thank you PishPosh

Offline lauriem

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • melt my popsicle
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »
that price is ridiculous buuuuuut what can we do :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:53:47 PM by lauriem »

belluslatina.tumblr.com |  iheartkatyperry.tumblr.com <3

08/27/10 Today Show | 11/08/10 Roseland Ballroom | 06/19/2011 California Dreams Tour - Newark, New Jersey :')

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
I think the price may be wrong, because it doesn't look like the official website, so maybe they're trying to make more money.
Live Nation and Ticketmaster are official sellers for most tickets but I think you have to buy the VIP packages from www.katyperry.com/tours. Which hasn't been working.

If you go to www.katyperry.com and look at the right hand side -- the picture link takes you to this iloveallaccess website. You will be able to look at the information there
I see. I'll have to set up an account to view it though.

You don't have to create an account to view the website -- here is the link I gave a few posts above.
I noticed that. I just checked prices. They are up there for sure. Toronto (the show I'm going to) doesn't have VIP packages yet. Maybe not every venue has them. IDK.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:27:32 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline Kayish

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2011, 06:15:18 PM »
So do we purchase the VIP through that website or on ticketmaster the day of the presale/sale?? I've never got anything like this before so I have no idea. I'm not even sure if I'll get it, it's so much money.

Offline Katyfornia.

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

Every venue that is listed on iloveallaccess has them.  :theface:

I noticed that. I just checked prices. They are up there for shure. Toronto (the show I'm going to) doesn't have VIP packages yet. Maybe not every venue has them. IDK.

Thanks CandyPurry for making<3 I also had him credit the user who took the photos in the first place! :D

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
Each Katy Perry VIP package includes:

* One ticket in the First 12 Rows on floor, or one General Admission ticket with Priority Access*
    * Katy Perry VIP commemorative laminate
    * Onsite ILAA host
Fan Package Price: $ 295.00
(Prices in U.S. Dollars)

Each Katy Perry Ultimate VIP package includes:

* One ticket in the First 2 Rows in front of thrust in Sect. F4, or one First Priority General Admission ticket*
    * Meet and Greet & photo op with Katy Perry
    * Katy Perry Ultimate VIP commemorative laminate
    * Onsite ILAA host
Fan Package Price: $ 495.00
(Prices in U.S. Dollars)

I'm not surprised at all! These shows are for the rich! Katy has gotten too big. Could be worse. Many concerts are over $100.00 for the least expensive seats these days.
I paid $250.00 a pop to see Madonna a few years ago in Toronto and they weren't VIP tickets.

Prices are for the Atlanta show but I'm sure they are the same at other venues.

I'll end up buying tickets in the $65.00 range I guess.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:21:31 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline Katyfornia.

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »
iloveallaccess. IHATEALLACCESS.

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
Katycats, unless you're loaded I wouldn't suggest that you spend the money on these packages. Go early, wait in line, earn your location for the actual concert, enjoy the concert, and who knows what other surprises could arise!

Remember that once you have obtained a ticket you are going to hear and see Katy perform live no matter if the ticket is regular or VIP.

BTW - Nice to see you around ReaSunshine!!!!!  Welcome back! :)

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »
Katycats, unless you're loaded I wouldn't suggest that you spend the money on these packages. Go early, wait in line, earn your location for the actual concert, enjoy the concert, and who knows what other surprises could arise!

Remember that once you have obtained a ticket you are going to hear and see Katy perform live no matter if the ticket is regular or VIP.

BTW - Nice to see you around ReaSunshine!!!!!  Welcome back! :)
I'm certainly not loaded but I can afford tickets in the $65.00 range. And I'll have a great time no matter what.
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline heyiamlauren

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2011, 06:36:52 PM »
I don't think the problem is the whole meet and greet thing but rather that the people with the vip get in the venue before everyone else. so if we are the first ones in line at the show we still won't be in the first row! that's what I'm concerned about, not the m&g stuff cause that always has a way of working itself out even though in texas she hasn't done any katy cat meet and greets. but I dunno, if the vip tickets aren't overly expensive then I definitely will consider it just for a sigh of relief.
well I dont understand....like for me the tickets will all have a specific seat so we dont have to wait hours to be in the front row...its not the same for u?

well I'm not sure yet but I think the venue that my show is at is going to have a general admission area.
7/3/08- Warped Tour
8/31/08- Six Flags
5/11/09- House of Blues
8/2/09- Verizon Wireless Theater (Houston)
7/28/11- Verizon Theatre (Dallas)
7/29/11- Toyota Center
9/7/11- AT&T Center
9/17- BOK Center

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »
I don't think the problem is the whole meet and greet thing but rather that the people with the vip get in the venue before everyone else. so if we are the first ones in line at the show we still won't be in the first row! that's what I'm concerned about, not the m&g stuff cause that always has a way of working itself out even though in texas she hasn't done any katy cat meet and greets. but I dunno, if the vip tickets aren't overly expensive then I definitely will consider it just for a sigh of relief.
well I dont understand....like for me the tickets will all have a specific seat so we dont have to wait hours to be in the front row...its not the same for u?

well I'm not sure yet but I think the venue that my show is at is going to have a general admission area.
I don't think they're doing general admission at these shows. It will be all reserved seating.
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline heyiamlauren

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2011, 06:43:31 PM »

I don't think they're doing general admission at these shows. It will be all reserved seating.

I think they are because the vip description talks about general admission tickets!
and the venues here in texas I know for a fact have the capability to have a ga section.
7/3/08- Warped Tour
8/31/08- Six Flags
5/11/09- House of Blues
8/2/09- Verizon Wireless Theater (Houston)
7/28/11- Verizon Theatre (Dallas)
7/29/11- Toyota Center
9/7/11- AT&T Center
9/17- BOK Center