Author Topic: You know When Your a Katy Fan when  (Read 369132 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: You know When Your a Katy Fan when
« Reply #6690 on: July 21, 2014, 05:10:06 PM »
When the chef in your fave pizza restaurant turns up the volume for you when Roar starts to play on the radio.

When you never tweet to Katy 'Please follow me'.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #6691 on: July 21, 2014, 07:01:13 PM »
When the chef in your fave pizza restaurant turns up the volume for you when Roar starts to play on the radio.

lol I hate when people say "please follow me" it's like... are you serious? No... no stop and listen; are you serious? Like, seriously... are you serious?

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #6692 on: July 21, 2014, 08:54:26 PM »

lol I hate when people say "please follow me" it's like... are you serious? No... no stop and listen; are you serious? Like, seriously... are you serious?
Hahaha!! Sometimes it goes like 'Queen, pleeeeease follow me, it would mean the world to me' and I think, wow, at least they know how to beg, they must be tweeting her on their knees  :lol:

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #6693 on: July 21, 2014, 08:57:21 PM »

Hahaha!! Sometimes it goes like 'Queen, pleeeeease follow me, it would mean the world to me' and I think, wow, at least they know how to beg, they must be tweeting her on their knees  :lol:
lol  :lol: I think when I first got a twitter I said to her "please notice me" or something, or tweet me or something stupid and then I realized how stupid others were for saying "Follow me Katy" and I'm like, no i don't want to look like those people.  :lol: I learned Twitter pretty fast.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #6694 on: August 21, 2014, 01:54:32 PM »
You know you're a Katy fan when you travel to another country to see her (already been said I know...but that's what I'm doing next year with Sunnystars  :thumbzup:)

Aww just seen this! Yaaaay!

You know you're a Katy fan when you travel far to meet up with fellow katycats!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #6695 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:41 PM »

I don't ask Katy for anything, especially that.  She has her own brain to make her own decisions.  If she wants to follow me she will. If not, she won't.  It's called free will.
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline DaniqueRebelle

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KittenNymph
« Reply #6696 on: August 30, 2014, 04:48:41 AM »
When friends look at you when they start playing Katy on the radio, in the club etc.

01-03-2009 – HKT - Melkweg Amsterdam // 01-06-2009 – HKT - PinkPop Landgraaf // 10-03-2011 – CDT Vorst Nationaal Brussels // 15-03-2011 – CDT HMH Amsterdam // 10-11-2013 – MTV EMA Amsterdam // 07-12-2013 – Jingle Bell Ball London // 04-03-2015 – PWT Antwerp // 09-03-2015 – PWT Amsterdam

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #6697 on: August 30, 2014, 01:19:03 PM »
When you write a whole review on Part of Me for your English language exam.  :katycat2:  :dreamboat:

I love that. I wrote several poems about her and named my main character in my short story Katy in my creative writing class. I also did a 5 minute informative speech on her in my public speaking class, and I signed my story of when I met her for my final exam in Sign Language.  I also learned how to sign Roar. =)  (PS, got A's on all of it!) 
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #6698 on: August 30, 2014, 01:21:39 PM »
You know you're a KatyCat when people in school who hardly know you come up to you and ask you information about Katy because you are the school's walking Katy Perry encyclopedia! lol
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline kperryshusband

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
« Reply #6699 on: September 04, 2014, 08:48:06 AM »
You know you're a KatyCat when your bank account is in the negative and you don't care  :rofl:

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
« Reply #6700 on: September 04, 2014, 09:02:04 AM »
You know when your a Katy Fan when:

Listening to more of the emotional and personal songs such as Pearl and The One That Got Away tracks which I have been listening to when I am out with my earbuds in.

Having the first "Motivational Monday quote" being posted on Instagram which is "each song is personal or pure prismatic fun."

I think that is a good start on a "Motivational Monday quote" which I think her music reflects.

When you make a board on Pinterest full of Katy Perry quotes. Now, I am going to save some for "Motivational Monday", but some I look up to.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 05:10:15 PM by GTAmissions1 »

Offline LiquidcoolKP

• Wannabe
  • One of the boys
« Reply #6701 on: September 26, 2014, 11:26:19 PM »
You know you are a katy fan when,

You are an entire bus of us airmen, riding back from a firing range, group singing teenage dream at full volume!  :lol:
Never put me out again, I'm glowing.

Offline VonnyPoo

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Let the light in.
« Reply #6702 on: September 27, 2014, 05:33:14 AM »
You know you are a Katy fan when you find yourself considering selling a body part so you can afford to fly half way across the world to see her.
YQ xoxo

Twitter/Instagram @VonnyPoo

Online Purrfection

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Roar.
« Reply #6703 on: September 27, 2014, 11:29:11 AM »
You know you're a KatyCat when you're at work and a Katy Perry song comes on and various co-workers come find you so they can watch you singing/dancing along...  ;) Apparently I'm quite predictable...

2014-09-09: Rogers Arena, Vancouver

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #6704 on: September 28, 2014, 03:57:33 AM »
you know youre a katycat when you even save the bag your merch items came in that you got at tour :lol:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[