Author Topic: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux  (Read 32043 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux
« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2014, 01:11:04 AM »
Dear Katy,

You slayed my entire existence #Godbless
:rofl:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »
Dear Katy,

Thank you for being you, and helping me to stay. Thank you for being there in 2012 when I was suffering with an eating disorder, and thank you for helping me to put down the razor. Thank you for doing this without even knowing it. I hope to tell you how much you've helped me someday, and not just break down in tears and stutter like I did the last time I saw you. If you ever see this (and I doubt you will) I want you to know I'm grateful for everything you do. And finally, I would have gone into more detail, but I wouldn't want to put all my problems (past and present) on you.

I love you,
Yours, Katrina  :katycat4:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline OhMyStars

• Ignites the Light
  • With each scar there's a map that tells a story
« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »
I miss back when I used to get on here to express my feelings, those were the days...

It's so easy to get caught up in the internet and the media and forget who we are. But you always remind us to never change for anyone, to be true to ourselves. Not to get so caught up in who, what, and how people want us to be, but to be our original selves. You are one of the few artists that sing about what is real, not some dumb songs that gets on top of the Billboard with no real meaning. You are one of a kind, Katy. I thank you for never allowing anyone to get in your way and never giving up. You are our rainbow, our sunshine, our light in this ugly world. Love you always, strawberries, sunflowers and all.   :hellokaty: :katycat3:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 06:22:22 PM by OhMyStars »
''

8/2/09- Verizon Wireless Theater Houston, Tx (HOB)
7/29/11- Toyota Center Houston, Tx

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• U think you're a Genius!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #363 on: August 10, 2014, 06:50:45 PM »
Do you think she still spies on this?  Her account has been inactive for years but I suppose she can stalk us from a far.  I even used to look at the forum before I ever decided to sign up.  Mainly because life was so busy I didn't have time to get into it much.  But now that I've gotten rid of my ex I suddenly have time for myself again.  Weird how that happens...

With that being said... Katy!  If you read this... On 07/02/14 you posted something on twitter that kind of made me sad:

My favorite part of the night was when I was singing By the Grace of God & a little white feather (presumably from a costume) floated by...

& it reminded me about the angels & how, maybe, they are still looking after me, helping me continue to put one foot in front of the other.

I feel like sometimes it is easy for people to forget that "celebrities" are people too.  Although, it's kind of weird.  I almost don't view you as such.  You're more like a friend... who doesn't know me LOL!  But that song... oh man... it played out a scene from my life that happened during my bad break up (except I was 28, not 27) which threw me head first into my first Return of Saturn.  So what did I do?  I took a vacation to go see my sister in San Diego... LOL!  I kid you not!  When I first heard that song it practically made my head spin at the similarities.  My life hasn't gone quite the way I thought it would go, when I was growing up.  But!  The awesome thing is God is still good.  Now I don't know exactly what you meant when you tweeted that, but I know how I read it.  And I may have read it a certain way because of what how I was feeling about my life at that moment, but I took it like you were doubting your worthiness before God.  Even if that's not what you meant, I want to share something with you that God has been trying to teach me lately.

Do you realize that you are just as worthy today as you were the day you were born?  You could never be worth any less to Him than you are this moment.  You are royalty.  You are a daughter of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  We may be on this journey called life and even though our 2 journey's look very different we are both called according to His purpose.  God created you to be exactly who you are.  And who you are is someone who encourages more people on daily basis than most people will ever get a chance to encourage in their lifetime.  What a gift!  You are fulfilling a plan that God has for your life and He is using you in more ways than you could possibly know.  God is a God of love and He will always love you, even more than all the KatyCats combined.  I'm sure you know this, but sometimes we just need a reminder.   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:02:19 PM by LuvChelseaRose »

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
10/11/14 - PWT Houston
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
« Reply #364 on: August 10, 2014, 07:17:17 PM »
Dear Katy,

Thank you for going through everything you do to put on these awesome shows for us.  I know it can get difficult sometimes, but we appreciate it very much!  The PWT has made this summer one of the best summers I've had, and one I will surely never forget.  I don't think there will ever be a time I won't smile when I think of a PWT memory.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline VonnyPoo

• Know it all
  • Let the light in.
« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2014, 05:28:30 AM »
Dear Katy,
Please stop killing me.
I love you.
From Yvonne
 :dreamboat:
YQ xoxo

Twitter/Instagram @VonnyPoo

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
Well, here the hell we are at 30 eh Katy? :)

I'm so lucky and grateful for your presence and guidance in my life over the past 6 and a bit years, I think back to the beginning and realise we've both developed, improved ourselves, and (ah, dare I say it) grown up a lot (well, I guess that's kind of what's supposed to happen between the ages of 12 - 18 and 23 - 30) since '08. It's not always fun and enjoyable, but it has to happen some time, and it's probably for the best ;) and even though we don't know each other personally, my connection to you makes me feel like we've been going through this journey together. I hope I never lose that more or less instant connection I found with you at the age of 12, I honestly can't imagine myself or my life without it. Age-wise I suppose it's a bit of a transition year for both of us, I've entered adulthood, and you're entering real-life-grown-up-30-year-old hood :o ! I know the years prior were full of the ups and downs of life for both of us, I'm so thankful for your guidance in my life through them.

Happy birthday angel. I know you know what the best thing to do is now, to keep shining. Only love. :xx: :kittypurry: :firework:

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2014, 02:18:39 AM »
Oh Katheryn, I wonder if you will ever see this. If not, thats fine. Atleast I'm getting it off my chest. The past four months have been absolute hell for me. In late January, I finally admitted that I was being bullied and was contemplating suicide and had even almost attempted once. It had been six years of tormenting that no one had ever known about. They also didnt know that you were the one person who kept me on this earth and kept me going for as long as I had been. But little did I know, you would save me again. After revealing my suicidal thoughts and admitting I was a self harmer, I was admitted into a hospital. It was suppose to be a secret, but somehow everyone at my school found out. The bullies came back. Stronger, meaner. They made me hate school. I was so afraid of them. One day, they even placed a dare on who would push me down the stairs. And they did it. I didn't want to go back to the hospital, so I lied. I told everyone I was getting better. But a little less than a month after being released, my boyfriend of four years admitted he no longer loved me. He told me I was too much to handle and that he couldn't love someone who was so negative. I had loved him since the moment I met him when I was twelve years old, and still did. He was the love of my life. My source of happiness. My best friend. And its like the wind changed his mind. I lost it. My life was falling apart. If I had never admitted to being bullied I would have been okay. So, I decided to take my life. On February 21st, 2014, I attempted to jump out of a moving car on a busy street. My mother caught me, and I screamed to die. I was sent back to the hospital. I stared out the windows of my hospital room and watched his truck pass everyday, knowing I would never have him again. They released me again, but nothing had changed. I was still broken. The bullies were still there. My friends thought I was crazy and the love of my life no longer desired to even look at me. I started hearing voices and seeing things. I would throw myself into rage fits, shattering the car windshield once. I was going crazy, but I didn't know it was because I was allergic to a medication the hospital had put me on. But I didn't know it, so I kept it to myself, deciding to accept it. I went like this for two weeks. And thats when the person who I had loved more than anyone. The boy who was my entire life, called me trash and shoved me into a book shelf. I busted my cheek and was thrown into a rage. We both got into trouble and were sent to the office. He told them I tried to kill him and they believed him. My mom, who works at the school, pulled me from the office where I was having the biggest anxiety attack of my life. I passed out, and when I woke up I was in my moms room. I thought about everything. I knew it was never going to get better. And thats when I went for a pair of scissors and tried to kill myself once again. The nurse and my mother wrestled me to the ground, where I cried. I just cried. I was admitted into the hospital for a third time and finally told them everything. They knew I was in danger. They sent me to be homeschooled. Its gotten better. He still tells people I tried to kill him and spreads rumors, but they dont bother me anymore. I'm getting stronger. Im a fighter. And even though sometimes its hard to see the bright side, I listen to Prism and know you went through the same thing. And you came out stronger. I look up to you, just like before. But even more now. If it wasn't for your loving personality and inspiring music, I'd be six feet under. Every time I feel attempted, I sit and meditate to Prism. Anytime I feel worthless because of bullies, I listen to Firework and Pearl. You saved my life Katy. You were here for me when no one else was, and still is. So when I say I love you, I mean it. I could never repay you for what you did for me.
This is one of the most touching stories I've ever read  :'(, I almost cried. It's so amazing to know what Katy can do for people, and fuck your boyfriend. I can't believe anyone would do that, especially knowing what you were going through. This would be an amazing and inspiring film, just sayin. It could showcase what Katy and her music does for people. I don't know you, but I'm glad you didn't kill yourself :) You know you are enough and that you have to stay.

Only just seen this properly Brennah, I can't believe what hell you went through :( I'm so so sorry, I love you so much okay? You're beautiful inside & out and I've told you that ever since we started talking. I'm here for you okay, we all are xxxxx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline fireworkhummingbird

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2014, 05:31:07 AM »
Hi Katy,

I really love your style of music and listen to it whenever i can! I think you are awesome and do not care what all the non Katy Kats think! You are your own person and you are very unique. Please please please come to London again Pleasse!http://katyperryforum.com/Smileys/classic/cheeky-smiley-033.gif

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #369 on: November 27, 2014, 04:04:16 AM »
I have decided to actually write this as a letter, so that one day when I meet Katy I can give it to her :D

Dear Katy,

Firstly, I just want to say thank you for staying. You had a dream and over time you have allowed millions of people around the world the chance to join your dream. I know it isn't easy and on behalf of all the horrible and nasty things that have happened and been said over the time of your journey I would like to apologise. Sadly I don't think I simple "SORRY," will be enough but hopefully the deep meaning I am expressing through that word will be somewhat the first step of correcting the wrong, people have made towards you. I may be a huge fan and get a excited when you come down under, just like every katycat, but to me it is not just about the music or the way you look, it is about your inner soul that I am the biggest fan of. I love the strength you have to keep fighting on, to keep moving forward in your journey. I love the way you take time out of your hectic schedule just to greet your beloved fans. You don't need, just like others but you do. I love how you are not afraid to be yourself, because you are one of the kindest, funniest, sweetest and nicest persons in this world and why should you hide that. These are just some of the things that make you an angel in my eyes and so many katycat's eyes. You have given up your life (to a certain extent) for the world, unfortunately some haven't grasp that concept and nastily take advantage of that. But for every one person that is blind to the fact that you are just human and the sacrifice you have given (such as your sleep and time), there are 100 fans adoring you and listening to your music and respecting you from afar.

So thank you for staying, not just for family, your friends, your katycats, but for you. You have a lifetime before you that is worth living, the world is at your fingertips. Thank you for all you have done and all that you will do in the future. You truly are an angel in disguise.

Love Emma (and all katycats around the world)
xoxo :hellokaty:

I did it!!!!! OMG!!!! On 25/11/14 during The Prismatic Tour Katy came up to me and grabbed my letter :D So now I know she finally read my message :D

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:
30/06/12 - Part of Me 3D Movie Premiere
03/07/12 - Katy answered my question on MSN interview
29/10/13 - Met and spent time with Katy plus #selfie
21/11/14 - #Usie (Group Selfie) with Katy (VIP RS)
24/11/14 - Katy looked & pointed at me during PWT (GA)
25/11/14 - Katy grabbed my hands & my letter & let me sing in mic (RS)