Author Topic: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux  (Read 29165 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux
« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2014, 01:11:04 AM »
Dear Katy,

You slayed my entire existence #Godbless
:rofl:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »
Dear Katy,

Thank you for being you, and helping me to stay. Thank you for being there in 2012 when I was suffering with an eating disorder, and thank you for helping me to put down the razor. Thank you for doing this without even knowing it. I hope to tell you how much you've helped me someday, and not just break down in tears and stutter like I did the last time I saw you. If you ever see this (and I doubt you will) I want you to know I'm grateful for everything you do. And finally, I would have gone into more detail, but I wouldn't want to put all my problems (past and present) on you.

I love you,
Yours, Katrina  :katycat4:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline OhMyStars

• Ignites the Light
  • With each scar there's a map that tells a story
« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »
I miss back when I used to get on here to express my feelings, those were the days...

It's so easy to get caught up in the internet and the media and forget who we are. But you always remind us to never change for anyone, to be true to ourselves. Not to get so caught up in who, what, and how people want us to be, but to be our original selves. You are one of the few artists that sing about what is real, not some dumb songs that gets on top of the Billboard with no real meaning. You are one of a kind, Katy. I thank you for never allowing anyone to get in your way and never giving up. You are our rainbow, our sunshine, our light in this ugly world. Love you always, strawberries, sunflowers and all.   :hellokaty: :katycat3:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 06:22:22 PM by OhMyStars »
''

8/2/09- Verizon Wireless Theater Houston, Tx (HOB)
7/29/11- Toyota Center Houston, Tx

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• Left The Gas On
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #363 on: August 10, 2014, 06:50:45 PM »
Do you think she still spies on this?  Her account has been inactive for years but I suppose she can stalk us from a far.  I even used to look at the forum before I ever decided to sign up.  Mainly because life was so busy I didn't have time to get into it much.  But now that I've gotten rid of my ex I suddenly have time for myself again.  Weird how that happens...

With that being said... Katy!  If you read this... On 07/02/14 you posted something on twitter that kind of made me sad:

My favorite part of the night was when I was singing By the Grace of God & a little white feather (presumably from a costume) floated by...

& it reminded me about the angels & how, maybe, they are still looking after me, helping me continue to put one foot in front of the other.

I feel like sometimes it is easy for people to forget that "celebrities" are people too.  Although, it's kind of weird.  I almost don't view you as such.  You're more like a friend... who doesn't know me LOL!  But that song... oh man... it played out a scene from my life that happened during my bad break up (except I was 28, not 27) which threw me head first into my first Return of Saturn.  So what did I do?  I took a vacation to go see my sister in San Diego... LOL!  I kid you not!  When I first heard that song it practically made my head spin at the similarities.  My life hasn't gone quite the way I thought it would go, when I was growing up.  But!  The awesome thing is God is still good.  Now I don't know exactly what you meant when you tweeted that, but I know how I read it.  And I may have read it a certain way because of what how I was feeling about my life at that moment, but I took it like you were doubting your worthiness before God.  Even if that's not what you meant, I want to share something with you that God has been trying to teach me lately.

Do you realize that you are just as worthy today as you were the day you were born?  You could never be worth any less to Him than you are this moment.  You are royalty.  You are a daughter of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  We may be on this journey called life and even though our 2 journey's look very different we are both called according to His purpose.  God created you to be exactly who you are.  And who you are is someone who encourages more people on daily basis than most people will ever get a chance to encourage in their lifetime.  What a gift!  You are fulfilling a plan that God has for your life and He is using you in more ways than you could possibly know.  God is a God of love and He will always love you, even more than all the KatyCats combined.  I'm sure you know this, but sometimes we just need a reminder.   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:02:19 PM by LuvChelseaRose »

PWT RS in Denver Countdown: 16 days!!
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline RallyRex

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)
« Reply #364 on: August 10, 2014, 07:17:17 PM »
Dear Katy,

Thank you for going through everything you do to put on these awesome shows for us.  I know it can get difficult sometimes, but we appreciate it very much!  The PWT has made this summer one of the best summers I've had, and one I will surely never forget.  I don't think there will ever be a time I won't smile when I think of a PWT memory.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/11/14 |