Author Topic: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux  (Read 30056 times)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: Word Vomit - Messages to Katy; Part Deux
« Reply #345 on: May 10, 2014, 11:53:40 AM »
I'm SO EXCITED for this tour. I'm high up for both shows that I'm going to...I'm still gonna have fun.   :pinkbow: :pinkbow:
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #346 on: May 10, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »
Even thought I've already posted in this section, here's a new thing I would say to Katy
Dear Katy,
The past couple months have been absolutely terrible for me. Dealing with depression, an eating disorder, and anxiety and things have been awful. On days when I think I can't make it, on days where I have thought of suicide, you are what puts me through. Yesterday, when talking with my therapist, she asked me if I had an idol. I told her you were my idol. I told her that on days when I want to end it all, I know I can't because I need to see you live before I die. August 4th and 5th are two dates that I must live for, they are my glimmers of hope, because I get to see you. I get to dance and sing to all of my favorite songs, even cry to some of them. You have showed me that when darkness hits glass, it forms a rainbow, a prism. You are a prism, and you are showing me that I can be one too. I love you and I can't wait to see you in August! Thank you for always being there for me, thank you for your music, thank you for your inspiration, and thank you for you weirdness.  :-*

Prism: let the light in

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #347 on: May 11, 2014, 03:48:31 AM »
16 DAYS
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline BFG

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #348 on: May 16, 2014, 01:25:40 PM »
Generally I don't really like pop music, but I have always had a blind spot where Katy's concerned ever since I first heard of her. I can hardly say I've ever been a superfan like many people on this forum.. it never went beyond basic stuff like buying her albums, reading about her and thinking she's really hot. I missed out on the California Dreams tour but was determined not to do so this time round.

I've never been to what I would call proper pop 'concert' before, just lots and lots and lots of rock gigs of varying sizes, including some amazing bands who I would class as my favourites. Therefore when I went to see Katy this week I was very excited, but unsure of what to expect.

What I was not expecting was to be completely mesmerised, awestruck and blown away, and to come away saying that Katy Perry is the best artist I've ever seen live, and an idol in general. Truly inspiring. It's been several days now and I have thought of pretty much nothing since. I don't expect anything to ever top it. Apart from probably seeing her again in the future. The acoustic part in particular was extraordinary, the emotion was so powerful and took my appreciation of Katy and her work to a whole new level.

So that's my word vomit done. All that's left to say is cheers, Katy. It's a privilege to have experienced what I did. Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but consider me a KatyCat for life.

Oh, and to the girl who was standing in front of me and grabbed the pint of beer which Katy was clearly offering to me, I hate you  ;)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:37:50 PM by BFG »

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #349 on: May 18, 2014, 11:12:11 AM »
Oh Katheryn, I wonder if you will ever see this. If not, thats fine. Atleast I'm getting it off my chest. The past four months have been absolute hell for me. In late January, I finally admitted that I was being bullied and was contemplating suicide and had even almost attempted once. It had been six years of tormenting that no one had ever known about. They also didnt know that you were the one person who kept me on this earth and kept me going for as long as I had been. But little did I know, you would save me again. After revealing my suicidal thoughts and admitting I was a self harmer, I was admitted into a hospital. It was suppose to be a secret, but somehow everyone at my school found out. The bullies came back. Stronger, meaner. They made me hate school. I was so afraid of them. One day, they even placed a dare on who would push me down the stairs. And they did it. I didn't want to go back to the hospital, so I lied. I told everyone I was getting better. But a little less than a month after being released, my boyfriend of four years admitted he no longer loved me. He told me I was too much to handle and that he couldn't love someone who was so negative. I had loved him since the moment I met him when I was twelve years old, and still did. He was the love of my life. My source of happiness. My best friend. And its like the wind changed his mind. I lost it. My life was falling apart. If I had never admitted to being bullied I would have been okay. So, I decided to take my life. On February 21st, 2014, I attempted to jump out of a moving car on a busy street. My mother caught me, and I screamed to die. I was sent back to the hospital. I stared out the windows of my hospital room and watched his truck pass everyday, knowing I would never have him again. They released me again, but nothing had changed. I was still broken. The bullies were still there. My friends thought I was crazy and the love of my life no longer desired to even look at me. I started hearing voices and seeing things. I would throw myself into rage fits, shattering the car windshield once. I was going crazy, but I didn't know it was because I was allergic to a medication the hospital had put me on. But I didn't know it, so I kept it to myself, deciding to accept it. I went like this for two weeks. And thats when the person who I had loved more than anyone. The boy who was my entire life, called me trash and shoved me into a book shelf. I busted my cheek and was thrown into a rage. We both got into trouble and were sent to the office. He told them I tried to kill him and they believed him. My mom, who works at the school, pulled me from the office where I was having the biggest anxiety attack of my life. I passed out, and when I woke up I was in my moms room. I thought about everything. I knew it was never going to get better. And thats when I went for a pair of scissors and tried to kill myself once again. The nurse and my mother wrestled me to the ground, where I cried. I just cried. I was admitted into the hospital for a third time and finally told them everything. They knew I was in danger. They sent me to be homeschooled. Its gotten better. He still tells people I tried to kill him and spreads rumors, but they dont bother me anymore. I'm getting stronger. Im a fighter. And even though sometimes its hard to see the bright side, I listen to Prism and know you went through the same thing. And you came out stronger. I look up to you, just like before. But even more now. If it wasn't for your loving personality and inspiring music, I'd be six feet under. Every time I feel attempted, I sit and meditate to Prism. Anytime I feel worthless because of bullies, I listen to Firework and Pearl. You saved my life Katy. You were here for me when no one else was, and still is. So when I say I love you, I mean it. I could never repay you for what you did for me.

Offline meikatycat

• Wannabe
  • @katycatsy on twitter since 2010 <3
« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2014, 07:53:14 AM »
Dear Katheryn,

I just simply love everything about you. Your music, your smile, your face, your actions. You're the only person that constantly makes me happy. You'll never notice and remember me. I don't know when will I meet you, I'm from Indonesia so yeah... :'( I love you so much it hurts, really, this is abnormal. Even my mom said that she would disown me if I continue this crazy fangirl thing, lol. I'm willing to go through the ocean to see you, but obstacles are everywhere (and one of them is my mom, hahahahaha). I love you, don't ever change, bb.  :xx:

ps: Come to indonesia for PWT! or at least, Singapore :dreamboat:

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #351 on: May 25, 2014, 01:43:50 AM »
Dear Katy,

I'm so so excited for this tour, hoping that I might get to finally meet you. You have been such a massive inspiration to me and kicked my ass into werkin gurl mode. You work so hard, I'm so glad it is paying off for you. Bless you my dear! xx

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #352 on: May 25, 2014, 03:31:43 PM »
Oii, I need a favour

can u get me into shoreditch house when ur in london next week? wanna go rooftop swimming.

thx x :kittypurry:

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
You always make it worth it. Thanks lovely. 

Till next time! :kittypurry:

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #354 on: June 06, 2014, 07:43:07 PM »
Dear Katy,

Do you remember this moment? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHx6idUCC08 I think that was one of the best moments in my entire life. You was very cute and nice with us. You needed that hug, right? I'm very proud to have been one of those that gave it to you. I love you so so so much. I hope see you again next time.
-09/27/11, Meet & Greet in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2014, 03:18:04 PM »
Dear Katy,

Do you remember this moment? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHx6idUCC08 I think that was one of the best moments in my entire life. You was very cute and nice with us. You needed that hug, right? I'm very proud to have been one of those that gave it to you. I love you so so so much. I hope see you again next time.
-09/27/11, Meet & Greet in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

That's so cute!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2014, 07:37:10 AM »
Dear Katy,

I am very excited for this tour, hoping that I could finally get to meet you. The first time you came to my country I have not been able to come see you and it's a long story that one day I will tell you now because I prefer not to remember  :'(
From my place, I'm fighting and doing everything without stopping to realize this can be once. I try not to think about it all day but it is inevitable, I think of every detail and it will be that day. I do not care, I just want to live this moment with you :')
For now, I just want to tell you this.

:dreamboat: U
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:51:43 AM by hellokatyperry »

Online TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #357 on: June 17, 2014, 06:25:08 PM »
If You were a cactus

I would hug You.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2014, 06:21:50 PM »
Oh Katheryn, I wonder if you will ever see this. If not, thats fine. Atleast I'm getting it off my chest. The past four months have been absolute hell for me. In late January, I finally admitted that I was being bullied and was contemplating suicide and had even almost attempted once. It had been six years of tormenting that no one had ever known about. They also didnt know that you were the one person who kept me on this earth and kept me going for as long as I had been. But little did I know, you would save me again. After revealing my suicidal thoughts and admitting I was a self harmer, I was admitted into a hospital. It was suppose to be a secret, but somehow everyone at my school found out. The bullies came back. Stronger, meaner. They made me hate school. I was so afraid of them. One day, they even placed a dare on who would push me down the stairs. And they did it. I didn't want to go back to the hospital, so I lied. I told everyone I was getting better. But a little less than a month after being released, my boyfriend of four years admitted he no longer loved me. He told me I was too much to handle and that he couldn't love someone who was so negative. I had loved him since the moment I met him when I was twelve years old, and still did. He was the love of my life. My source of happiness. My best friend. And its like the wind changed his mind. I lost it. My life was falling apart. If I had never admitted to being bullied I would have been okay. So, I decided to take my life. On February 21st, 2014, I attempted to jump out of a moving car on a busy street. My mother caught me, and I screamed to die. I was sent back to the hospital. I stared out the windows of my hospital room and watched his truck pass everyday, knowing I would never have him again. They released me again, but nothing had changed. I was still broken. The bullies were still there. My friends thought I was crazy and the love of my life no longer desired to even look at me. I started hearing voices and seeing things. I would throw myself into rage fits, shattering the car windshield once. I was going crazy, but I didn't know it was because I was allergic to a medication the hospital had put me on. But I didn't know it, so I kept it to myself, deciding to accept it. I went like this for two weeks. And thats when the person who I had loved more than anyone. The boy who was my entire life, called me trash and shoved me into a book shelf. I busted my cheek and was thrown into a rage. We both got into trouble and were sent to the office. He told them I tried to kill him and they believed him. My mom, who works at the school, pulled me from the office where I was having the biggest anxiety attack of my life. I passed out, and when I woke up I was in my moms room. I thought about everything. I knew it was never going to get better. And thats when I went for a pair of scissors and tried to kill myself once again. The nurse and my mother wrestled me to the ground, where I cried. I just cried. I was admitted into the hospital for a third time and finally told them everything. They knew I was in danger. They sent me to be homeschooled. Its gotten better. He still tells people I tried to kill him and spreads rumors, but they dont bother me anymore. I'm getting stronger. Im a fighter. And even though sometimes its hard to see the bright side, I listen to Prism and know you went through the same thing. And you came out stronger. I look up to you, just like before. But even more now. If it wasn't for your loving personality and inspiring music, I'd be six feet under. Every time I feel attempted, I sit and meditate to Prism. Anytime I feel worthless because of bullies, I listen to Firework and Pearl. You saved my life Katy. You were here for me when no one else was, and still is. So when I say I love you, I mean it. I could never repay you for what you did for me.
This is one of the most touching stories I've ever read  :'(, I almost cried. It's so amazing to know what Katy can do for people, and fuck your boyfriend. I can't believe anyone would do that, especially knowing what you were going through. This would be an amazing and inspiring film, just sayin. It could showcase what Katy and her music does for people. I don't know you, but I'm glad you didn't kill yourself :) You know you are enough and that you have to stay.

Offline RaulKP

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat since 2008 and proud #blessed
« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:19 PM »
Dear Katy,

You slayed my entire existence #Godbless