Author Topic: What do you guys think of Paparazzi ?  (Read 22669 times)

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: What do you guys think of Paparazzi ?
« Reply #285 on: May 01, 2014, 02:42:24 AM »
And it's the American way of doing business. American people and business do whatever they like until there is some law created and enforced on their situation by the court. As long the court doesn't say you aren't allowed to do it, you can keep continue doing it. If the court told 1 pap to stop, the other papz are like "The court didn't told me to stop.".

In Europe it's the opposite, we check the law first before doing something and most of the time we just don't even bother to start doing something. This means that the big brands are American, there is no European Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, Amazon,...
Oh and one more thing, that paragraph doesn't apply to arrogant celebrities who post red carpet and random paparazzi pictures of themselves on instagram (Kardashians, Rihanna... I like her but also Beyoncé). Not only is that so disgustingly vein but I'm not in the slightest bit sympathetic towards those people in any situation with paparazzi as they obviously love having their picture taken for them wherever they go.
Some celebs are doing it for publicity, keeping up their relevance by calling the paparazzi before exiting their house.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »
i think the paparazzi are a real pain, like katy said when im working im all yours, but when im not stay the fuck away!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #287 on: May 20, 2014, 08:17:31 PM »
there is a time and a place for the paps. events. gigs. tour. interviews. not out side their houses or following them around. i just dislike some. just because you have a camera and a deadline to meet doesn't mean you should cause pain for other people.
because legends never die.

Offline TheOnlyWayIsPerry

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Secretley a cat
« Reply #288 on: May 21, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
They're helpful for getting pictures of katy.. But it's how they go about it that's so wrong. I don't see how people enjoy standing outside all day waiting or stalking someone so they can harass them and take a picture, very sad lives they live
Patiently waiting for 27/5/14-28/5/14

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #289 on: May 21, 2014, 04:35:08 PM »
I personally think they are incredibly annoying. A celebrity already has many fans who want to meet them, and some, including Katy, graciously take their time to meet their fans. It sucks because Katy is a human being who should be able to walk to the super market without a photographer asking her about every detail of her personal life and snapping photos. I wish they didn't exist because then celebrity's wouldn't be so stressed.
Prism: let the light in

Offline KatysWeirdness

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Minnie
« Reply #290 on: May 29, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
I just feel like, if they were respectful, not just to the artist but to everyone that is around them when craziness happens, we wouldn't be having so many issues, cause I know that's their job and whatever, but they should learn to see boundaries, cause they do cross the line way too far sometimes, and also you know the "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all", That should be their  motto cause they do are super disrespectful. The thing is they are always violating  someone's privacy and filming it, like if being there wasn't enough already.  :-\

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2014, 10:06:17 PM »
I will always hate paps and I think what they do should be illegal  >:(

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline KatysCloud9

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • I'll soon meet her.
« Reply #292 on: June 03, 2014, 01:32:19 AM »
I'm ok with them bc we get Katy pics but I hate the ones that abuse of her and that are rude af. Katy needs privacy just like every artist out there.

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #293 on: June 03, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »
I think some paparazzis respect, in a way. But most of them are really annoying and they bring out the worst of Katy. She needs her space, sometimes she needs a private life away of all because she's still a human like me and all of us. They only care about money and their "work". I think that the USA needs a law against paparazzis to help celebrities in these cases.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline hellokatyperry

« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »
I think that is the occupation of the paparazzi but maybe it gets a little annoying when they abuse Katy's privacy but I also think she should understand that fame is well and that's part of your daily life. If I remember, she never complained about the paparazzi, so I guess that's why she should understand the benefits and cons of being a superstar...

Offline arianaloudon

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katy songs are my HAPPY PLACE!
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2014, 03:35:48 AM »
 :-\ Well I think that they are needed in moderation. Katy needs press for her carrier, but... they need to stay out of her personal life.
(:v) Ariana

Offline hellokatyperry

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:21 PM »
That's a bit of what I said, is abusive at times  :)

Offline hellokatyperry

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2014, 07:00:59 PM »
This thread has reached the 20,000 views  :)

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:07 PM »
there is a time and a place for the paps. events. gigs. tour. interviews. not out side their houses or following them around. i just dislike some. just because you have a camera and a deadline to meet doesn't mean you should cause pain for other people.

I was gonna respond in my own words but this sums what I think up perfectly!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline VonnyPoo

• Let the light in.
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2014, 11:30:33 AM »
Sometimes I love paparazzi, sometimes I hate them. It's they're job to get pictures, if they have no pictures they don't get paid. They also can bring us some of the cutest pictures! But on the flip side a lot of the time they go way too far and invade personal space. That is something that I am completely against.  :flowerpower:
YQ xoxo

Twitter/Instagram @VonnyPoo