Author Topic: Katy's Twitter (Part 2)  (Read 309067 times)

Offline Katy_Gr

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

Offline hummingbirdyyx

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Too excited to see Katy in San Jose!
Re: Katy's Twitter (Part 2)
« Reply #7801 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:53 AM »
Dream since i can remember is to stay at that castle! love it there! damnnn!
"I wear a lot of different hair colours so it can get confusing"

CDT Cardiff - 1/4/11, CDT Cardiff #2 - 19/10/11, Summertime Ball - 9/6/12, UK Premiere - 3/7/12, Graham Norton - 17/10/13, X Factor - 20/10/13, Jingle Bell Ball 7/12/13, Alan Carr - 11/12/13, X Factor finals - 15/12/13, PWT Nottingham RS - 11/5/14, PWT London RS - 27/5/14, PWT London - 28/5/14, PWT London - 30/5/14, PWT London - 31/5/14...PWT San Jose RS - 22/9/14!

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #7802 on: July 05, 2014, 01:12:34 PM »
It's so cool how she gets to stay in the G.D'd castle. Wow. Only Katy, huh.

Offline Katy_Gr

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:59:15 PM by Katy_Gr »

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #7804 on: July 07, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
@katyperry: Social media: a great place to start your psychoanalysis on someone!

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:23:05 PM by TheMouse »

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #7806 on: July 08, 2014, 07:00:08 AM »
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline Katy_Gr

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #7807 on: July 08, 2014, 03:10:26 PM »

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #7808 on: July 08, 2014, 03:16:05 PM »

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #7809 on: July 08, 2014, 06:45:27 PM »
I don't know what Invisalign is?!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #7810 on: July 08, 2014, 07:08:02 PM »
As much as 'invisible alignment-(device)'. Katy seems to be wearing something again attempting to align her lower row of teeth. Did you see the dozens of KatyCat replies telling her to - just forget it? Hahaha. I kept faving and retweeting those  :lol: LOL.
However, if Katy did call me, telling me to go and see her while she wears the Invisalign - oh yes, I'm sure I'd be so put off by that, I'd have to think about it first...LMAO!

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #7811 on: July 08, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »
As much as 'invisible alignment-(device)'. Katy seems to be wearing something again attempting to align her lower row of teeth. Did you see the dozens of KatyCat replies telling her to - just forget it? Hahaha. I kept faving and retweeting those  :lol: LOL.
However, if Katy did call me, telling me to go and see her while she wears the Invisalign - oh yes, I'm sure I'd be so put off by that, I'd have to think about it first...LMAO!

Ohh! I didn't, I could probably find some if I looked hard enough.
I did see a tweet saying something about a sumo sitting on her face? and I think she mentioned that in an interview before when asked to describe getting her lower teeth done? (Forgive me if I'm wrong)

That's true, it is katy after all!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #7812 on: July 08, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »

I did see a tweet saying something about a sumo sitting on her face? and I think she mentioned that in an interview before when asked to describe getting her lower teeth done? (Forgive me if I'm wrong)

That's what I heard, too, but I think it was at a time when I didn't read her interviews yet. Gee, my first ever real girlfriend had a row of UPPER front teeth which were like that, and after so many years my heart still melts  :dreamboat: when I remember that - what's Katy worried about at all?

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #7813 on: July 08, 2014, 08:55:50 PM »

That's what I heard, too, but I think it was at a time when I didn't read her interviews yet. Gee, my first ever real girlfriend had a row of UPPER front teeth which were like that, and after so many years my heart still melts  :dreamboat: when I remember that - what's Katy worried about at all?

I think her teeth look fine, but straight teeth are a lot easier to maintain and are less likely to have problems. But I feel her pain, shuffling teeth around hurts so much. I'm so glad my days with braces are over. :lol:

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #7814 on: July 09, 2014, 12:54:49 AM »

I think her teeth look fine, but straight teeth are a lot easier to maintain and are less likely to have problems. But I feel her pain, shuffling teeth around hurts so much. I'm so glad my days with braces are over. :lol:

I do agree that shuffling teeth does hurt but I had braces to correct my overbite and to straighten out my teeth, which I'm glad I did because I have straight teeth now because if I wouldn't have it would have caused problems for me in the future. Not saying Katy needs dental work or anything but yeah I do understand her pain.

Twitter: @DillNewt