Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

Author Topic: Katy's Twitter (Part 2)  (Read 283674 times)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
Re: Katy's Twitter (Part 2)
« Reply #7305 on: December 09, 2013, 08:02:39 PM »
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽18Days ♥▽
« Reply #7306 on: December 11, 2013, 03:21:49 PM »

:hehe:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #7307 on: December 11, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #7308 on: December 11, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #7309 on: December 11, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #7310 on: December 12, 2013, 10:50:59 PM »

Stolen from Google Images.  :hehe:
:lol: I was wondering where Katy took this pic a pnd now I've just googled it, yes it's on a review site and the review is so bad it doesn't make you want to try it LOL
I thought Katy lives on health food these days? Hahahaha

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #7311 on: December 13, 2013, 07:23:54 AM »

:lol: I was wondering where Katy took this pic a pnd now I've just googled it, yes it's on a review site and the review is so bad it doesn't make you want to try it LOL
I doubt Katy would eat that. I know I wouldn't.  :lol:
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #7312 on: December 13, 2013, 08:13:22 AM »

I doubt Katy would eat that. I know I wouldn't.  :lol:
Why would she tweet it if she didn't like it? Cryptic!

Idk, am I the only one who couldn't make sense of Katy's today tweets? Lol
First, there was 'B DONE BROKE THE INTERNET', wow, that was a mystery until after 1 hour I found out that b done is a very bad error for Beyonce.
And 'DON'T TALK TO ME TODAY UNLESS IT'S ABOUT BEYONCE' left me with the question why Katy should be preoccupied with her.
I had to google Beyonce to find out she released an album. If that's all, what does Katy mean to say about it? Likes it, hates it, what?
Sometimes Katy can tweet saying something without saying anything - know what I mean? LOL

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #7313 on: December 13, 2013, 08:45:38 AM »
^ Katy's been stanning for Beyonce since 2009 (I think).

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #7314 on: December 13, 2013, 09:09:58 AM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline kitkat

« Reply #7315 on: December 13, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »
Katy stanning for Bey, yes!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #7316 on: December 13, 2013, 09:56:07 PM »
First, there was 'B DONE BROKE THE INTERNET', wow, that was a mystery until after 1 hour I found out that b done is a very bad error for Beyonce.
And 'DON'T TALK TO ME TODAY UNLESS IT'S ABOUT BEYONCE' left me with the question why Katy should be preoccupied with her.
I had to google Beyonce to find out she released an album. If that's all, what does Katy mean to say about it? Likes it, hates it, what?
Sometimes Katy can tweet saying something without saying anything - know what I mean? LOL
To say someone 'done did' something is like southern American talk (I believe anyway, also trickled down into hip-hop talk), basically just saying someone did something, so she's really saying B broke the internet (B/Bey is a nickname). And if she hated it, it wouldn't be the only thing wanted to talk about today and even if Beyoncé hadn't just released an album it would be normal to say that on any day as Beyoncé is Beyoncé and Beyoncé is King ;)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #7317 on: December 13, 2013, 10:18:45 PM »
To say someone 'done did' something is like southern American talk (I believe anyway, also trickled down into hip-hop talk), basically just saying someone did something, so she's really saying B broke the internet (B/Bey is a nickname). And if she hated it, it wouldn't be the only thing wanted to talk about today and even if Beyoncé hadn't just released an album it would be normal to say that on any day as http://instagram.com/p/hsILH4Ipcj/is Beyoncé and Beyoncé is King ;)
Beyoncé is the Queen of Hip Hop and is also considered Queen of Pop by many so it is a big deal. Plus what Beyoncé did is highly unusual in the music industry so she became the talk of the internet. There's no denying that Beyoncé is an amazing entertainer and her new album and videos are really good.
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #7318 on: December 14, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »
To say someone 'done did' something is like southern American talk (I believe anyway, also trickled down into hip-hop talk), basically just saying someone did something, so she's really saying B broke the internet (B/Bey is a nickname). And if she hated it, it wouldn't be the only thing wanted to talk about today and even if Beyoncé hadn't just released an album it would be normal to say that on any day as http://instagram.com/p/hsILH4Ipcj/is Beyoncé and Beyoncé is King ;)
Beyoncé is the Queen of Hip Hop and is also considered Queen of Pop by many so it is a big deal. Plus what Beyoncé did is highly unusual in the music industry so she became the talk of the internet. There's no denying that Beyoncé is an amazing entertainer and her new album and videos are really good.
Alright  :lol: I didn't know about the album at all, but I've listened into the tracks later to see if I want to buy it - but no, I expected something a bit more interesting and less boring. Katy has tracks on her playlist which caused me to buy the whole album and go crazy about it in the past, but this one, thanks but no thanks, no big deal for me.
Oh, that link doesn't work?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:44:14 AM by TheMouse »

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #7319 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:02 PM »
I think im the only person in the universe that didnt freak about Beyonces new album.. I love her i think shes amazing but I didnt get overly excited about it. I havent listened to it yet either...
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally