Author Topic: Oh Lord... People Magazine... New "quote" from Katy  (Read 8558 times)

Offline Daniehhx

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • DanieJebus ♥
I Wish we could cheer her up too :(

:D :D

Damn Peoples MAGAZINE  :grr: :grr:

Katyperry - 21/03/11♥

Offline monkey3218

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • 2 degrees away from drag queen
yey! katy!! thanks for clearing that up, didnt sound like you

ka-ka-ka-katy girl!

Offline Iceis

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Going with the Flow
katy, dont be sad. we know the truth and thats all that counts. ur fans wont believe every shit they write on the press.
exactly, us katy katz will know whats really going down .
we all love you soo muchh!! <33

thank you PishPosh

Offline Naotaro

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • It's SIMPLE katy come to colombia!
the worst of all is that the article is soo false and is ovius that is false i mean WTF? they took something and make it into something colpletely different i mean they should know who s the people they contract
www.twitter.com/naotar0 -- www.myspace.com/naotaromusic --  www.youtube.com/naotaro5

all credit goes to me THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE KATY

Offline Audrey

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
She said that since september during the french concert at Paris on 30th September. Olivia do you remember when she said "Boys just want the milk, but they don't want to buy the cow." I'm sure she said exactly the same thing.

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
she almost always says the same things introducing her songs, she varies the stories but keeps the same formulas.

Offline Audrey

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
oh, okay. It's bizarre that she said that before break.

Offline Team KP

• Wannabe
Ha ha, well said XD. Luckily, most people have the ability to be able to differentiate between FACT & FICTION.
You where awesome at the Grammys XD..this coming from a UK fan who stayed up till 1am just to catch the interview via the beautiful network that goes by the name of 'E!',
Where would I be without it? Anyway...you're hilarious,  'digg' your sense of humor...its like mine....'cool'
have a fun day....reply? PEACE,LOVE,RESPECT

Jaz

Offline xxashesxx16

• Falling From Cloud 9
wow.. really? i actually thought ppl looked more into their stuff? i thought they were the better mag. not like the enquierer......psh screw ppl mag

Offline becca :)

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • i looked in the mirror, and decided to stay <3
we believe u Katy, u rock!!!!! your dress at the Grammys (red carpet) was really nice u looked stunning!!!!!! hopefully going 2 c u on tour this year on the 25th febuary at manchester cant wait its gonna be awsome !!!  :flowerpower:  :watermelon:  :yum:

from Becca :)

member #3090

California Dreams Tour LG Arena Birmingham UK - 4th April 2011
California Dreams Tour M.E.N arena Manchester UK -31st october 2011 - i met her in a M&G :) <3 best night of my life!
Live Lounge in London 19th march 2012 - met Katy outside
KP3D London Premiere: 3rd July 2012 - Got to walk the red carpet when Katy was on it!!
The Prismatic World Tour - Liverpool 21st May 2014 - Reflection Section
The Prismatic World Tour - Manchester 24th May 2014 - Reflection Section.

Offline Britarchivist

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
I have nothing aganist People mag....they seem to be fine 90% of the time and avoid tabloidesq shit.
That said, I DONT read the people blog/online part because it delves into tabloidesq and it totally different than their mag.
Glad they printed a retraction. In my mind that shows quality journalism. A retraction  as opposed to oitright ignoring something wrong Lol

Offline gina17

• Reading Hemingway
Re: Oh Lord... People Magazine... New "quote" from Katy
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2011, 02:37:15 PM »
She has not posted in about a year and her last large post was two years ago saying merry xmas etc so i expect shes too busy at the moment to type HELLO though we can always hope!! :D :strawberry:

Yes sigs Aweful FOLLOW me on twitter @kittypurrswift

Offline bigperryfan

• Jaw-Dropping
  • UK
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
^ why bump this? :-/
❤ let the light in ❤
❤ katycat // alouder & soldier ❤

Offline katysleftboob

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • katysleftboob
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »
A.MAY.SING  :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:
if you're gonna roll...

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
I know this post is from like forEVER ago, but just so you know, no matter what happens, your KatyCats will always believe YOU and no one else.  And by now, most of us know you well enough to sense when an article is bullshit anyway.   ;) Just had to tell you. Love you! xoxo
OG KatyCat!  <3