Author Topic: Katy's DD's?  (Read 202027 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Katy's DD's?
« Reply #1995 on: January 19, 2014, 07:52:47 AM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline HOURGLAS4

• 3th Degree Stalker
  • I'm your new God.
« Reply #1996 on: January 28, 2014, 02:56:24 AM »

Online steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1997 on: February 07, 2014, 07:06:33 AM »
Beatriz Slays ‏@BeatrizWilshire  Feb 6
@smackutwice  There has to be more convo about her rack. Even though she said in GQ she didn't have any surgery, you can see by the shape

Katyologist ‏@steviep2424  16h
@BeatrizWilshire @smackutwice They're real and they're spectacular. :)

Beatriz Slays ‏@BeatrizWilshire  15h
@steviep2424 @smackutwice Plastic surgeons who work in the field of breast augmentation have gone on record as saying she has had work done
I don't think so. But whatever.

Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1998 on: February 07, 2014, 08:16:21 AM »
^ why even give them the time of day? her boobs are 100% real, we know that.  I'm all about discussion, but this chick attacked me hard core, even thru my website email. Those kinds of ppl are not worth the time (as I think you said in a PM?!) nor are they worth giving others the idea to give them what they want -- more attention and more ppl to attack. Her timeline is full of it, FULL. I was only a small portion...

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #1999 on: February 07, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
^ why even give them the time of day? her boobs are 100% real, we know that.  I'm all about discussion, but this chick attacked me hard core, even thru my website email. Those kinds of ppl are not worth the time (as I think you said in a PM?!) nor are they worth giving others the idea to give them what they want -- more attention and more ppl to attack. Her timeline is full of it, FULL. I was only a small portion...
I think there needs to be convo about her brain, which needs surgery, urgently.  :eyes:

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Online steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2000 on: February 07, 2014, 10:36:57 AM »
I think there needs to be convo about her brain, which needs surgery, urgently.  :eyes:
Ya, she's a beotch, what can I say.  :hehe: That's why nobody wants to follow her. All she does is start shit with everyone.

So she wants to report you? She's the one who should be reported.  :grr:
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #2001 on: February 07, 2014, 10:43:46 AM »
Ya, she's a beotch, what can I say.  :hehe: That's why nobody wants to follow her. All she does is start shit with everyone.

I've already reported her whole twitter account because she obviously only has it to write bullshit about other people  :lol:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Online steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2002 on: February 07, 2014, 11:05:25 AM »

I've already reported her whole twitter account because she obviously only has it to write bullshit about other people  :lol:
I think she got too much sun.  :-\ She looks pretty roasted in her new wallpaper.  :lol:

here's more:

Katyologist ‏@steviep2424  27m
@BeatrizWilshire I still think they're real as does everyone else I know. But if they're not who cares?

Beatriz Slays ‏@BeatrizWilshire  3m
@steviep2424 So empowering of you to speak for "everyone else"? How many million do you speak for??  50 million?? lmfao #foolbetrippin
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 11:25:03 AM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #2003 on: February 07, 2014, 01:50:23 PM »
KatyCats, I think we're in trouble - we have all of her 3 followers against us now.  :'(

Online steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2004 on: February 07, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »
KatyCats, I think we're in trouble - we have all of her 3 followers against us now.  :'(
IDK, they're not bothering me yet, but I know she's no Katycat.

She and her sister @Monika_SoSexy_I are Little Monsters. We're better off just leaving them alone.
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #2005 on: February 07, 2014, 02:27:16 PM »

She and her sister @Monika_SoSexy_I are Little Monsters. We're better off just leaving them alone.
LOL I was joking  :lol:

Online steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2006 on: February 07, 2014, 02:39:25 PM »

:lol: :lol: ;) She's got a Lady Gaga wallpaper now. I knew it!
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #2007 on: February 07, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »

:lol: :lol: ;) She's got a Lady Gaga wallpaper now. I knew it!
When people want to criticise Katy, and chose discussing her breasts as a starting point, I'm always impressed by their overwhelming intellect. :baby:

Offline HOURGLAS4

• 3th Degree Stalker
  • I'm your new God.
« Reply #2008 on: February 07, 2014, 09:35:25 PM »

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #2009 on: February 08, 2014, 09:23:22 AM »
Just to weigh in here, Katy's boobs are very real. You can absolutely tell when someone gets enhancements. If you've ever seen someone who has gotten work done, you can tell right away, there wouldn't be discussion.