Author Topic: Katy's DD's?  (Read 201969 times)

Offline katyperryfan613

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
Katy's DD's?
« on: December 02, 2008, 09:50:31 PM »
Ok on Much Music yesterday they were talking about the paper mache thing Katy did for breast cancer and they said her chest is DD.This might sound weird but I don't think her chest is that big.I just thought it was weird that they said that.

Hello Katy Tour
March 27/2009
Pontiac, Michigan
California Dreams Tour June29/2011
Section:110,Row: 17,Seats:3-4
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario

Offline yanadiebaila

• Wannabe
Re: Katy's DD's?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:44:48 PM »
I doubt it.  I saw her live and they were a nice size, but definitely not DD.

Offline Annabelle

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • fist in the air I'm not going down without a fight
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 11:12:07 PM »
Mine are D's
and katys are bigger than mine
so I'm pretty sure they are double D's
you just hear these days people like OMG DD'S!
and they arent even that huge
a girl in my grade is an E, and their just a bit bigger than katys
 :strawberry:

Offline Boone

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • previously forum user "useyourlove"
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 11:23:42 PM »
i'm pretty sure they say they're dd because she told howard stern they were when he interviewed her

07/12/2008 & 04/29/2009

forum user #13, registered march 08 \m/

Offline seriouslymissingu

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • BOOM YOUR THE HOST! HOLY CRAP!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »
idk maybe shes DD it doesnt really look like it. I dont feel comforable talking about katys DD's if they are
shuting up now

Offline amyy

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • jammmmmmmie lynnnnn<3
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »
i'm pretty sure they say they're dd because she told howard stern they were when he interviewed her
yeah agreed am almost 100% sure she does!

^^Made by Dani...or...xsuchacoolkidx, Thank you so so so much<3^^

Offline seriouslymissingu

• BOOM YOUR THE HOST! HOLY CRAP!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 01:34:09 AM »
I am leaning towards DD

Offline Melina

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 02:00:43 AM »
I dunno, she has said D and DD. She said "you just can't mess with 32 D's" in that making of the paper mache mold. Then she said DD's on Howard Stern. I think she should go to VS and get measured lol. But yeah kinda weird that we're talking about her boobs.  :-\

Thanks Lauren!! (Lazyblazy)

Offline oojaime1oo

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »
she said it in the blog she did when the lady was molding her i think she said shes a 34 dd and i believe it.. im a d and shes around there .. the thing is her boobs dont look huge coz she dont flash them around .. half the time shes wearing a really cute top that you dont notice them but some dresses they look so big
WWW.ITSKATYPERRYBITCH.TUMBLR.COM

LazyBlazy is the best!

Offline M-L

• Real Fan
  • I'm a weirdo.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »
Great! now you guys can buy bra for her!

:xmasgiggle:

(and I agree, it's a weird thread xD)
"My motto from then on was to live life to the fullest, because at the end you're dead."  :spinspin:

Offline stormy_xo

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 11:39:15 AM »
I really hope she doesn't pick this thread to read.  Goodness, her bra size should not be a concern of ours.  Unless we're buying her a bra for the holidays?  :chewypop:
Let the races begin!

Offline woj5150

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Pissed, and gone FOR GOOD!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
I really hope she doesn't pick this thread to read.

You mean that girl who didn't mind being filmed getting her tatas fondled and plastered for the entire world to see? That girl who thinks nothing of talking about her pig knickers covering her "bacon strips?" Or having her bff film her vajayjay-waxing ordeal (behind closed doors, but still)? Or joking around with Howard Stern about her bandmates getting laid on tour? Who quipped about her large "cherries" and sitting on big bananas while hosting the EMAs? Who (obviously) doesn't mind getting her whole bag of goodies groped and fondled while stage diving and body surfing? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc...

Yeah, I'm sure she'd be offended by this "D or DD" thread.

:eyes:

The senior flatulence (a.k.a. oldfart) is right... Some of you peeps are WAY too serious and sensitive... which frankly, puzzles the hell out of me, considering the object of our fandom is known for having a brazen, open, wry, devil-may-care attitude towards pretty much everything in life.

I think some of the younger fans here need to lighten up (!) and wrap their heads around the fact that this ain't some delicate, puritan, fragile tween "role model," but rather a sexy, buxom, 24-year old woman whose demeanor, blogs, songs and interviews are often brimming with in-your-face honesty, uncensored jokes, quips, cultural references and themes. In other words, she's far more "Madonna" than "Miley," more "leather" than "lace," more "rocky road" than "vanilla," more... (you get my drift).

Goodness, her bra size should not be a concern of ours.

"You just can't mess with 32D's." From Katy's own mouth to the world's ears.

Clearly she doesn't mind talking openly about the twins or their size, so why should she mind when others do it? Besides, it's not as if every single thing that's said about her revolves around her boobs. Quite frankly, I'm somewhat surprised that there actually isn't MORE of a big deal being made about her ample boobage. Chalk it up to her having so many interesting facets to her persona.

That said, a thread here and there discussing her prominent physical assets won't hurt anyone (Katy incl.). And by assets I mean anything relating to her anatomy: legs, eyes, butt, boobs, pinky toe, etc. A body part is a body part.

Unless we're buying her a bra for the holidays?

Really, the whole point of this thread is to discuss whether her boobs are D's or DD's (she's on record claiming to be both). Personally, I think she's borderline, and that her cup size fluctuates between the two depending on slight weight and/or hormonal changes (i.e. that "time of the month").

Now, whether all this is a "pointless" ("weird") topic or not... Who the hell makes that determination? I mean, one person's "stupid topic" might be considered interesting (or at least vaguely intriguing) to others. Food for thought.

:flowerpower:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:52:12 PM by woj5150 »

Offline M-L

• Real Fan
  • I'm a weirdo.
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »
The senior flatulence (a.k.a. oldfart) is right... Some of you peeps are WAY too serious and sensitive... which frankly, puzzles the hell out of me, considering the object of our fandom is known for having a brazen, open, wry, devil-may-care attitude towards pretty much everything in life.

I totaly assume my sensitive part.  :pinkbow:

(...)
Really, the whole point of this thread is to discuss whether her boobs are D's or DD's (she's on record claiming to be both). Personally, I think she's borderline, and that her cup size fluctuates between the two depending on slight weight and/or hormonal changes (i.e. that "time of the month").

Waw.
Are you an expert of boobs or something like that?  :xmasgiggle:
I agree for the weight but I think it depend most on the dress/shirt...etc. she wears.

:flowerpower:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:12:16 PM by M-L »
"My motto from then on was to live life to the fullest, because at the end you're dead."  :spinspin:

Offline woj5150

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Pissed, and gone FOR GOOD!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 04:14:20 PM »
Are you an expert of boobs or something like that?  :xmasgiggle:

Why yes, yes I am.  >:D

And I'm a "boob" myself, which also helps.  ;D

Offline M-L

• Real Fan
  • I'm a weirdo.
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »
And I'm a "boob" myself, which also helps.  ;D

Hummmm, interesting.
And what's your size?
It's not for me, it's for a friend.

:bahumbug: