Author Topic: Katy's background  (Read 8402 times)

Offline AJ

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: Katy's background
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »
I will admit I was critical of her at first when I didn't know much about her. At this point though, all I want is for her to be alright. If the fame doesn't last long or whatever, I just want things to turn out OK for her. Hopefully between what she learned growing up and her family she has the support system she needs, if and when she decides she needs it. She's got a long life ahead of her. If money has been a problem for her, I hope she makes enough through this process to be able to get some stability. The things I posted from the Bible were nothing more than an attempt to give her some encouragement if she reads it, and if she needs it. I know some people don't understand that, but that's what it is.

Offline Faline

• Is Ready
  • Grapes.
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »
I love the fact that "Thou shalt not kill" yet he talks about killing babies, that's way awesome!  :strawberry:

That's okay, they wasn't good jews  ;)

No, seriously, I think you should make a thread for this!

Katy's background, not religion here  :)

Offline Faline

• Is Ready
  • Grapes.
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
I will admit I was critical of her at first when I didn't know much about her. At this point though, all I want is for her to be alright. If the fame doesn't last long or whatever, I just want things to turn out OK for her. Hopefully between what she learned growing up and her family she has the support system she needs, if and when she decides she needs it. She's got a long life ahead of her..........

Yeah, sadly we've lost a lot of great people to fame. I don't understand those people who yearns for fame so much!

Offline JenBunny7

• Is Ready
  • I'm not the kinda girl you take home!
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
I love the fact that "Thou shalt not kill" yet he talks about killing babies, that's way awesome!  :strawberry:

That's okay, they wasn't good jews  ;)

No, seriously, I think you should make a thread for this!

Katy's background, not religion here  :)

I agree! i didn't want to bring religion into it at all...
Twitter: @JenBunny7 #followme
InstaGram: @JenBunny07 #followme
Member#125

Signature Credit:  Me!

Offline av3ry

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • y so srs?
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2008, 10:28:23 PM »
Well, if you're going to talk about Katy's "background," as in, back when she was Katy Hudson and a Christian artist, and then you have someone quoting religion whenever someone says something they don't like, it's kind of hard to avoid religion at that point d:

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »
Let's bring this thread back bitchez!
 :thumbzup: