Author Topic: what makes katy so unique????  (Read 1454 times)

Offline anne

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • *schubidubidu*
what makes katy so unique????
« on: September 24, 2008, 05:29:57 AM »
hey katycats,

in my opinion katy is so amazing because.........

1. she has such a talent........when i hear her voice my body is shacking * :pinkbow:*.......she makes people love and cry at the same time...........and she?s a real musician (writes songs, plays guitar.........)

2. when i look in her eyes its like a firework........ :hehe:.....there?s so much life in this eyes......love them

3. her whole body is amazing..........especially here clothes........her style.......she?s unique.......nobody can copy this.....she?s so selfconfident and an example for everybody

4. her contact with her fans........i met her and it was amazing.......never forget this moment......she?s down to earth.......and it feels like she?s far away but she?s so near at the same time.....

i love you katy........hope we meet again

(wish i could write all these things in german. cannot express what i?m feeling in english. hope you will understand )

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 06:09:28 AM by anne »

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
Re: what makes katy so unique????
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:56 AM »
unique cause so far, it seems that she's really been herself. that's not common.

Offline woj5150

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Pissed, and gone FOR GOOD!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 06:29:19 AM »
What makes katy so unique?

Her one-of-a-kind uniqueness.

;)

Offline CottonCandy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:06:54 AM »
What makes katy so unique?

Her one-of-a-kind uniqueness.

;)

:yum:
Favourite quote  :pinkbow:

Offline mhairi (:

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »
well first of all shes funny, gorjuss has a fucking amazing dress style shes not a bitch shes wicked with her fans and shes just katy no one can be here or take it away from here
shes simply perfect in everyway  8) :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :pinkbow:
Have a Perry Pizzle n Day .

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 05:40:46 PM »
hey katycats,

in my opinion katy is so amazing because.........

1. she has such a talent........when i hear her voice my body is shacking * :pinkbow:*.......she makes people love and cry at the same time...........and she?s a real musician (writes songs, plays guitar.........)

2. when i look in her eyes its like a firework........ :hehe:.....there?s so much life in this eyes......love them

3. her whole body is amazing..........especially here clothes........her style.......she?s unique.......nobody can copy this.....she?s so selfconfident and an example for everybody

4. her contact with her fans........i met her and it was amazing.......never forget this moment......she?s down to earth.......and it feels like she?s far away but she?s so near at the same time.....

i love you katy........hope we meet again

(wish i could write all these things in german. cannot express what i?m feeling in english. hope you will understand )

#2 looks like it was foreshadowing one of Katy's later hits.   :)

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »
unique cause so far, it seems that she's really been herself. that's not common.

I agree.

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 11:10:38 PM »
WOW, ancient thread this, but anyway - what makes Katy so unique now, in 2014, is that she is so above things, in the most positive sense of the phrase! She has been through hard times, but that was her stuff - the drama which goes on about her in media and social media is only about her, but not her. I love the way Katy supports, now as she's become big, other artists; I've got piles of albums and stuff now which I got to know because she selects and recommends them; of course you don't have to like everything of it, but I couldn't name somebody else who has this kind of true integrity to that extent. Katy reminds me again and again you have to keep opening your mind and grow, not only in music of course.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »
She does what she wants and she doesn't care what people think of her because she is just being herself, you know she's just being Katy lol. A lot of artists try to be something they're not but thats not the case with Katy because she is just so down to earth and ultimately she's just being herself and she's doing what she loves to do.

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline waveskat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • this my bella she is a katy cat
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »
She is who she is she cares about her fans she's not fake fun and funny and she's got balls helps others and causes
she makes you laugh and cry and we can relate to her songs she's not just bubble gum