Author Topic: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION  (Read 9003 times)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Re: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »
I would like to win because I am constantly getting compliments on my jewelry (the most popular is all the cute and fun pieces that I get from Claire's truthfully!) and since I work in two customer service oriented jobs, I spend 12 hours a day face to face with lots of different people. Being seen wearing the jewelry is the best kind of promotion there is, especially in a smaller city like mine! Most of the people I talk to also have children, and especially when I wear my front and back frog earrings from Claire's I get so many compliments on them!  I would also make sure to post about it in various lengths on my Facebook and on my Tumblr and Instagram. I pretty much take any opportunity I can to talk about her, so it wouldn't be hard for me to promote! ;) I am inspired by Katy and her talent constantly, and I take every opportunity to spread the word about anything that she does, because she deserves the recognition for her hard work and dedication to every project that she is a part of! I would love nothing more than being able to help review and get pieces shown. Supporting Katy is what I'm here for. Always.  :xxx:

PS. KPF, you are seriously my favorite place to hang out. Thanks for always getting things like this together for us  :katycat2:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:14:27 PM by cottoncandycloud9 »

Offline KatysWeirdness

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Minnie
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2014, 01:32:33 AM »
I think I should win this because I basically dedicate my life to Katy and there's really not many Claire's stores in Mex. yet; the few ones are really far from me or don't have Katy's Claire's collection merchandise, therefor, I haven't been able to get anything from it since I'm saving as much as I can for my trip to the PWT this October (so I rather save the shipping money). I believe it could use a lil more promotion here, so as in terms of promoting it:
 I believe Claire's target audience is teens on it's majority, I'm in highschool, so my social circle is full of teens and if I win, I'll definitely wear it ever day which would be indirectly promoting it. To promote it directly, I was thinking of printing out flyers and handing them out at the arena during the PWT Mexico City shows because what's a better way to promote her new Claire's collection than a place where there is a Claire's store and her show, where people will know who she is and will want to buy things related to her. Plus, I will definitely use social media for a little help too.
(If I get time to go to the Claire's store in Mexico City when I'm there, I'll definitely buy lots of things and try to do a mini give away for people at the show, so they can get to know the product and if they like it -which I'm sure they will- they'll buy more).

Good Luck everyone! and Thanks KPF for this :)

Offline Jessica-Spirit

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • German Katy Perry Impersonator
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2014, 03:35:49 AM »
Since two years I impersonate Katy on stage. Katys music makes people happy, nobody can sit still if her music plays. I like it when the peolple saw me on stage and smile and celebrate. That's what Katy did for me and that's what I will bring to ohter people. Enjoy the life and be yourself what ever the other think about you. If I win, I'll bring the prismatic light of Katy to germany. There are many KatyCats there and many peolpe are happy to see her here. As a Katy-Perry-Twin I think I can also good promote her, like the real one.

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2014, 07:32:34 AM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the Prism earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I will definitely do some promoting there! I will print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it there and around my city of Coral Springs, Florida. Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany
:)

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2014, 07:45:55 AM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the Prism earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I will definitely do some promoting there! I will print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it there and around my city of Coral Springs, Florida. Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2014, 07:51:30 AM »

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2014, 06:15:11 PM »
I SHOULD be chosen to promote the new Kitten line from The Prism Collection by Katy Perry exclusively at Claire's. I understand branding and I already have extensive experience promoting The Prism Collection for Claire's on Instagram. I took beautiful selfies at Claire's wearing the entire line and I posted 18,850 pictures on Instagram during this promotion. While taking my selfies at Claire's, I personally got customers to purchase items from The Prism Collection. I would promote The Kitten line with same dedication & PURRRFECTION! :katycat4: I would take more beautiful, tasteful pictures and post them on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook. Everyone will hear me ROAR about the Kitten line and see me rocking it everyday and everywhere I go. I will be attending two more Katy Perry concerts in two different states and I will promote The Kitten line there, as well. I know, I will do the absolute BEST job at promoting the Kitten line in a very tasteful and creative way and you will NOT be disappointed! I am a true Katy Cat and I LOVE spreading the Light!
 Xox,
Prism_Katy_Cat
 :kittypurry:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:33:59 PM by Prism_Katy_Cat »

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2014, 07:33:27 PM »

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2014, 05:58:02 AM »

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 08:30:25 AM »
Oh KPF, you're too good to us. What an amazing prize, and thank you so much for making the contest international!  :)

Why should I win? Well I have a busy few months ahead of me with lots of travelling, festivals & gigs. Why is this relevant? More places to promote the stuff! I wear the stuff I already have from the Claire's collection all the time, even the cat ears (:lol:) and whenever someone compliments me, I'm always sure to tell them they're from the Claire's PRISM collection. Not only will I be able to promote the range to people my own age, but I'll also be working with a lot of young people soon as I'll be studying teaching, and we know how popular Katy is with the little ones!  :) I'd take lots of pictures of the products for my Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr & Pinterest and even review them on a WordPress blog I'll be starting in the next two weeks. :pinkbow: Basically I'll be shoving the pretty stuff in everyone's faces as much as I can!  :lol:

Thanks again for this opportunity guys!  :ilikedit: x

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 08:45:28 AM »
I think I should be chosen because I'm a crazy katycat from Spain, a country where Katy is not too popular, and is a country where I think she should be promoted more, who better to promote her than a fan? And to promote her I promise I'd go to Bilbao, one of the most important cities from Spain and I'd play Katy music wearing the collection while I stick some posters on the walls with pics of the collection and give flyers with pics of the collection to random people around there.
I also would post a lot of pics on instagram and tweeting a lot about the collection and tell everyone via whatsapp or telegram about the Claires products  :kittypurry:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline Issythekatycat

• Wannabe
  • Tour life is the best life
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2014, 08:48:56 AM »
After supporting Katy for the past 4 years I haven't had any luck with any contests which are related to her. Because of this it has inspired me to put 110% effort into this contest to help try and promote Katy with her Claire's collection and the Prism album.

First of I’d obviously wear/use the items from the collection where ever and whenever I can. As the pieces are so unique and beautiful I’m sure a lot of my friends will ask about the collection so then I can promote the collection this way.

As Katy’s music can reach out to all people of different age groups – and I have many different friends of different age groups – this can be an advantage as I can them promote the collection to different ages who can then tell their friends about the collection etc.

Also I’d use social media (Twitter and Tumblr) to promote the collection also. I’d use my Tumblr blog to advertise the collection and hopefully help attract an audience. My Twitter also could be used to share pictures and information about the collection! I feel as though social media would draw in the most attention on the collection as it’s mainly aimed at younger age groups (such as teenagers) and these are the people that use social media the most.

Thankyou KPF for this opportunity & goodluck to all!  :katycat1:

NOTTINGHAM 11/5 2014
MANCHESTER 24/5 2014

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2014, 09:32:53 AM »

Sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline katyspromise

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »
I think I should be chosen to win a box of Claire's merchandise because I'm completely committed to Katy and plan to strut my stuff in the Claire's gear from at work to at school to everywhere in public. THIS IS HOW I DO! I'll even take a video of me making up a rap about kpf and Claire's with all my merch on! I'll wear my jewelry until it rusts and I'll be settin the trends among my friends! I think I should win this contest because I can guarantee that I'll get the most out of this Claire's merch - after all, it's under the name of my HOMEGIRL KATY!