Author Topic: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION  (Read 9325 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 07:31:04 PM »
I should win this chance to win the collection as I am an extreme Katycat who also loves to dress up! For Katy's concert I wore her tiger earrings and prism necklace and loved them! I tend to wear a lot of jewelry, as Katy does, and winning this collection would only make me stand out more. I am an original just like Katy in my style, and would adore to show off all of the amazing jewelry from the collection and flaunt them to school! I would make these pieces my own, and not forget to tell others how I got them from Claires! I would be promoting Katy's style and reminding people that it is okay to be original. Katy and I have similar styles, so to promote something that she designed from Claires would be an absolute dream, and I would make sure to make them look puuuuurfect and like a firework, just like Katy! She's my idol and I want nothing more then to let people know that she is my idol, and to also let them see how cool, calm, and collected her jewelry line is! Just about every single Katy item I have ever purchased goes on my social media accounts, Instagram especially, and I would be showing other people that I am associated with the awesome collection that Claires has to offer, along with Katy's awesome sense of style. Katy is a huge influence on me, and it would be fantastic to show others how amazing she is and all the business she is capable of, while also having fun!
Prism: let the light in

Offline KatyisSmurfette

• Wannabe
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »
Winning this competition would be AMAZING!  I feel like I should be picked to win because I'm a huge KatyCat (although I don't get on the forum often, my twitter says it all).  She insipres me more than anyone and she makes me feel worth something. Also, I bought some of the Claire's items and wear them all the time! Sadly, someone at a party my friend hosted stole one of the headbands I got (rude). But no matter, I always wear the other items and it'd be great to get some more! I'd promote her by obviously wearing the jewlery, I mean, I already talk about Katy a lot, so why not wear her to show her off in another way!  One day, it be hilarious and fun to wear ALL articles of jewlery somewhere to promote her even more (embarrassing but why not!). I'd also post instagrams and tell my friends about the collection as well! So this isn't very creative but hopefully, it's good.
Caitlyn ❤

Offline KittyPurryKatyPerry

• Lost Control
  • GEMMA PURRY #2670 ♥
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »
I would LOVE to be chosen to review Katy's Kitten Collection because I run my own jewellery business & feel like I know what people want and expect when it comes to accessories! Through my business, I attend fairs and things to promote my own jewellery ~ it would be an honour to promote Katy's too, since she was the one who inspired me to follow my dream.

Because of my business, people ask my opinion on their outfits & how to match accessories a lot and I think I would be able to help spread the word about the Kitten Collection and help build interest if I could sample it beforehand!

I would create posters and business-like cards and other artwork promoting the appropriate websites, stores & social media for Claire's ~ the way I have done with the Forum over the years, of course ;) ~ as well as wearing the jewellery on nights out in town/work and using social media to promote it that way! It'd be an honour! Thanks KPF ~ and good luck everyone!  :kittypurry: :firework:

~ Gemma Purry <3
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:51:05 PM by KittyPurryKatyPerry »

"Don't shake! I'm just as normal as the big, large purple cat!"

HKT - August 21st 2009 ♥
CDT - April 5th (M&G), Nov 1st, Nov 3rd 2011 (on stage!) ♥
Summertime Ball - June 9th 2012 ♥
KP3D, UK Premiere - July 3rd 2012 ♥
iTunes Festival - September 30th 2013 ♥
Alan Carr: Chattyman - December 11th 2013 ♥
PWT - Newcastle, Glasgow (x2), Manchester & London (x2) - May 2014 & Amsterdam - March 2015! ♥

Offline KittyPurryKatyPerry

• Lost Control
  • GEMMA PURRY #2670 ♥
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 08:48:07 PM »
I would LOVE to be chosen to review Katy's Kitten Collection because I run my own jewellery business & feel like I know what people want and expect when it comes to accessories! Through my business, I attend fairs and things to promote my own jewellery ~ it would be an honour to promote Katy's too, since she was the one who inspired me to follow my dream.

Because of my business, people ask my opinion on their outfits & how to match accessories a lot and I think I would be able to help spread the word about the Kitten Collection and help build interest if I could sample it beforehand!

I could create posters and business-like cards promoting the appropriate websites, stores & social media for Claire's ~ as well as I have spread the word about the Forum over the years, of course ;) ~ as well as wearing the jewellery on nights out in town and to work and promoting it that way! It'd be an honour! Thanks KPF ~ and good luck everyone!  :kittypurry: :firework:

~ Gemma Purry <3

"Don't shake! I'm just as normal as the big, large purple cat!"

HKT - August 21st 2009 ♥
CDT - April 5th (M&G), Nov 1st, Nov 3rd 2011 (on stage!) ♥
Summertime Ball - June 9th 2012 ♥
KP3D, UK Premiere - July 3rd 2012 ♥
iTunes Festival - September 30th 2013 ♥
Alan Carr: Chattyman - December 11th 2013 ♥
PWT - Newcastle, Glasgow (x2), Manchester & London (x2) - May 2014 & Amsterdam - March 2015! ♥

Offline katyperryfrance

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Admin of Katy Perry France.
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 03:59:29 AM »
First thanks for this contest. You guys are cool! :thumbzup:

I have to win because, I've always been a dedicate katycats, I own Katy Perry France page, and group since 2009, I spend a lot of time on it. So of course I'll promote the collection claire's as usual, we already made lot of promo on our facebook page and twitter, and website so we'll continue. This collection can be for fan and for general people, that's why I really enjoy it, only katycats can understand some sentences. If I won I'll do a video and post on every social medias what I received : I promess.
I would love to win because, in vain I've never won a contest where the name "katy perry" was in it.  :-\

May the Odds be ever in my favour

http://i.imgur.com/1jWUGV3.gif
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:06:08 AM by katyperryfrance »

Offline Amz9poke

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • UK KatyCat
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 04:03:58 AM »
I actually would wear this stuff and give it to friends so everyone will have a piece and they will like it and buy more but I would post everywhere because I love everything in the collection and I enter everything Katy Perry because having a piece of something that she made is like having a part of her with me which is special to me and all KatyCats around the Globe! I would make really cool videos and post them on all my social medias and I would buy more because the collection is so good my favourite is the PRISM necklace that has the message "Let The Light In" from Katy on :firework:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:12:59 AM by Amz9poke »
KatyCat Till I Die!

https://twitter.com/amz9poke

Offline DaniqueRebelle

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KittenNymph
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2014, 04:17:15 AM »
First of all, sorry for my English & thank you fort his opportunity. The reason why I would love to win this is 1) I absolutely love this collection and 2) I really look up to Katy as a businesswoman. She knows her onions & wich projects she should or shouldn’t start. This Claire’s project is a smart move because most of her target group already shops at Claire’s. I am currently busy with my pre-master at my university & when I am done it’s time for me to make my own carreer. I learned a lot from Katy in a business-way & I look up to her for being able to make her name a brand. We have a Claire’s here & this is how I would promote the collection: In my spare time I work at the promotional team at the local concert venue. A lot of different artists perform there: from Fall Out Boy to Paramore to Snoop Dogg to DJs. I have to promote these shows by putting flyers/posters on different locations like clubs or on the street, but I have to keep in mind where the target groups for these shows will be at. I would also put the Katy Perry flyers/posters on locations where I think her possible target group will be at. When the show starts I work inside the venue & have to walk around to help people with questions etc. I would wear the jewelry-line to my work. I can help to get this collection noticed by other target groups than the KatyCats itself, KatyCats will buy it anyway. Besides, KatyCats know that there is a new collection, people who don’t follow Katy do not know that automaticly. But that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t love this collection. I think it’s all about expanding your target group & I think I can help with that because I am surrounded by different people with different styles & ages.

01-03-2009 – HKT - Melkweg Amsterdam // 01-06-2009 – HKT - PinkPop Landgraaf // 10-03-2011 – CDT Vorst Nationaal Brussels // 15-03-2011 – CDT HMH Amsterdam // 10-11-2013 – MTV EMA Amsterdam // 07-12-2013 – Jingle Bell Ball London // 04-03-2015 – PWT Antwerp // 09-03-2015 – PWT Amsterdam

Offline paola753

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 09:31:51 AM »
I should be chosen because I Like KATY PERRY so much and a way to promote her PRISM COLLECTION  to the world would be using the Claire's on me (KatyCat) dressed like the QUEEN OF JUNGLE like her ROAR video in a natural set because I live in one of the 7 wonders of nature in the World:  IGUAZU FALLS in Argentina, a millions of people come here every year FROM EVERY COUNTRY so is a good place to promote the Claire's product  :)

Offline sarahbee

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Katycat
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2014, 10:33:55 AM »
I would like to be picked because I'm a dedicated Katy Perry fan. I would be reliable, trustworthy and I could promote the collection in several different ways then post pictures on my Twitter and Facebook account. I could try the collection on objects like a teddy bear or a doll. I could wear it in the cinema to see a film. I could also go into a local branch of Claires and take some photos of me wearing the jewellery in the shop and ask the staff to as well. I'd also wear it to go out walking the dog and at a shopping centre or gallery in Sheffield.  :)

Offline shailyheartskaty

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 10:34:31 AM »
Sounds like such a cool opportunity, thanks KPF!! The way i'd promote it is simple but creative in a way too. I spend quite a lot of my spare time fashion blogging and reviewing products (clothes, shoes, make up etc that different companies give me) to my 58,000+ blog followers who all know how much i love Katy! I'd take lots of photos and incorporate the Katy collection into different outfits and review them on my blog and instagram to show how you can style different outfits with each different product in the range. The majority of my followers are girls who are interested in fashion who are always looking for new jewellery and accessories to buy, so it'd be great to show off and promote Katy's collection to them, they'd all love it! I'd love to do this, it's combining two of my favourite things, Katy and fashion blogging!! xx  :strawberry:

acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free

Offline Hear-me-roar

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Letting the light in. PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR.
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 03:59:24 PM »
This sounds like such a great opportunity!!! Thanks so much KPF and good luck to all the KatyCats btw!  :kittypurry:
So, I deserve to win this prize because I love Katy with all my heart :) I am obsessed with her! She's helped me so much, and I need her as much as she needs us! She brought so much love & light to my life, that I know I'll support and follow her forever!
Where I live there's like literally no Katy merch, so I hope I can win something because there's not much Katy around here! We are many KatyCats and fans though.
So well, I hope I can be picked and I'm lucky!!! If I won, I would do the craziest things just to promote her!
Probably I would wear everything I have from her to go outside, put her music on my cellphone and then play it outloud with a speaker so that everyone could hear (Even if they don't really want to!) I've done that before LOL. And stick posters or do street team with friends so that she has the spotlight she deserves!
Ok, good luck to everyone, I love you, thanks so much!!  :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I can print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it! Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this :)

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany
:)

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2014, 08:29:10 PM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I can print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it! Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2014, 08:35:36 PM »
 I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I can print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it! Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2014, 08:37:15 PM »

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany