Author Topic: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION  (Read 9710 times)

Offline Katethekatycat

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
Hi! My name is Kate, I'm 14 and I'm a D.C. Katycat. I think I should be chosen to review the new collection because I think I could promote it the best, with Katy's first collection at Claire's I bought 3 phone cases, a charm bracelet, the 3 roar necklaces, a pair of prism earrings, the silver cat ears and the roar statement neclace, I have worn these pieces all over the place and many people have stopped me and asked where they can buy these pieces, and even some of my friends at school have gone to Claire's and gotten some of the pieces themselves after my recommendation. I wore most of the jewelry to the prismatic world tour in D.C. As well and I received a lot of complements! That was the best night of my life and exactly a week after that, Katy favorited my tweet when she tweeted about wanting to party at a club in Miami and I said "GO TO BED MOM" :D PWT was my second time seeing Katy in concert after attending the inaugural kids concert on January 19th, 2013. I love going to Katy events and seeing katycats because I just feel so in my element and comfortable. I've always been known as the girl at school who's obsessed with Katy perry but I'm used as a resource a lot because of that! Kids that I've never even talked to will come up to me and ask what the next single is or when a new music video is being launched or where they can get Katy's perfumes or jewelry! It's pretty fun being the walking Katy encyclopedia! I think I could promote the new collection pretty well by wearing it around my high school this year. And Christmas is coming up so I can buy pieces as presents for my friends and family because I mean who doesn't want KP merch for Christmas?! Haha! And I will definitely be putting fliers in all the neighbors mail boxes to promote the new collection! I'm a very dedicated katycat and I would LOVE to help promote mom! I hope I win so that I can werk it in my Claire's collection and wear all the pieces because I already know that they will be sooooyyyy QT! Thanks!
                                                                                                                                                                        -Kate
Email: tapgirl16@verizon.net  Or  knaron16@icloud.com
Twitter: @katethekatycat
Katethekatycat <3

Offline catcami92

• Wannabe
  • Fine. Fresh. Fierce.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 12:18:01 PM »
This is such a great opportunity!
I would love to promote Katy's new Claire's collection because I love Katy's style and would easily love to share why. Although I don't have a large social media presence, I would promote the merchandise as best I can on Twitter and Instagram using hashtags that will be easy for others to find. I would create different looks to go with each item and/or have friends model accessories. On Polyvore, you can create outfits and I would create different outfits to go with each item then post them to tumblr, twitter, and instagram. My Prismatic World Tour date is coming up in September and I would incorporate the items into my outfit and promote the line. I would also enjoy blogging about each item and writing about what I love most about each item. I am dedicated to everything I do, so I promise that I would not disappoint should I win!
Thank you! :kittypurry:
=^..^=

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 12:19:43 PM »
I would use the prize to promote the Claire's range on my Instagram fan page @katyperryfornia which has 11k katy cat followers! I would photograph the items to promote and then do a competition on my page to win the items that I personally wouldn't use (rings and jewellery) as I'm a boy katy cat! I would open the contest to uk katycats due to postage costs!

Thanks for the opportunity KPF! 
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014

Offline Karothekatycat

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 01:23:35 PM »
Hi! I'm Karolynn and I'm from .. Jakarta, Indonesia.
[It really sucks being here.]

The first time I experienced "love at first sight" was when I saw Katy Perry's Claire's Collection ❤.❤ I really love the design that Katy made, it just proof how freaking creative Katy is! The reason why I love Katy is because she is different compare to the other singers. She is not afraid to try out new things. Katy inspires me a lot. She taught me how to roar, she told me that I should be myself, she made me believe that I'm a firework :firework: . I believe that Katy saved a lot of people in this world. She means a lot to us KatyCats❤ And KatyCats, they are the best people in this universe. KatyCats are like my family❤ We support our momma cat together❤ Us KatyCats really thank Katy for staying❤ Without you, our life is meaningless  :'(  And us KatyCats are always there for you Katy❤ we always will!❤ Cause once a KatyCat, always KatyCat❤ :katycat4: :katycat1:
I love you Katy❤ I love you KatyCats❤ :kittypurry:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:29:04 PM by Karothekatycat »

Offline LesluMatheson

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • crazy katycat. Gemini
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »
I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. We don't have a Claire's here, and we really need one!  :dreamboat:

I think that I deserve to win; not only because I TOTTALY love KATY PERRY, but because I love wearing fashionable jewllery and accesories. This collection besides being really lovely and fun, it's beyond glamorous and trendy. I really feel that these articles are exclusively for Katycats or, at least, people who can really wear them really good. Because anybody can use a ROAR, or HERO cuff, but I don't think that just anybody can wear them with PRISMATICability!  :firework:

Regarding to promoting the products, I'm thinking professional photos, like a lookbook! Many stores from Buenos Aires would want to have them for sale too. It's just a matter of creativity!  :rofl:

And finally...  thank you for this amazing opportunity. I'm sure whoever wins the prize will be very very happy. I know I would be!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:27:43 PM by LesluMatheson »
California Dreams Tour - 09/27/2011
Katycat since day 1

Offline Katy Cat Lizzie

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • 100% Katy Cat
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 01:27:04 PM »
I think I should be picked to receive the Kitten Collection before it launches because I really love Katy Perry. I love her voice especially, because it is so powerful and unique. I would promote the Kitten Collection by wearing it to the mall everyday of the week, for a week and grabbing a few friends to help me model it. We would create different looks to wear (each day a new part of the collection.) We would also use one of those IPod speakers, and play Katy's album Prism while walking around giving away flyers that we would make to promote the new edition of the Prism collection.

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »
i feel like i should win this prize because it would give me a good chance to promote katy and the claire's range to my school. many people around here dont know about katy and what she stands for/her style and i think this would be a good conversation starter. i'd obviously be wearing it all the time because everything in it is cute and im sure everyone would agree! it'd be awesome to have more katycat friends around me and i just think this is a cool contest because you get to rep katy while wearing awesome jewelry that people will actually love. most of my friends know how much i love katy (since i wear a different katy shirt everyday) as it is and once they get to see her style i think they would wanna jump on the kp train too.

thanks for a cool opportunity once again! good luck to everyone  :xx:

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2014, 03:05:18 PM »
The reason why I should win the Prism collection is because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have so many ideas to share about how I  will promote this collection!  I work at Publix so I can definitely do some promoting there! Also, I'll wear the jewelry everywhere and print out advertisements and hang them around my city of Coral Springs! It would be such an honor and privilege to win this! I mean, I have bin a KatyCat since the beginning! I will do whatever it takes to promote her collection.

Thank You,
Brittany
:)

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2014, 03:16:34 PM »
The reason why I should win the Prism collection is because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have so many ideas to share about how I  will promote this collection!  First of all, in this past collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the Prism earrings! I am looking forward to the new collection! I  work at Publix so I can definitely do some promoting there! Also, I'll wear the jewelry everywhere and print out advertisements and hang them around my city of Coral Springs, Florida! It would be such an honor and privilege to win this! I mean, I have been a KatyCat since the beginning! I will do whatever it takes to support and promote her collections or any of her projects and items! You can always rely on me!

Thank You,
Brittany
:)

Offline PishPosh

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • the name's JESS yo! KC#1748
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2014, 05:05:52 PM »
Hey KPF! I've been a long time Katy Cat and I would love to add the Claire's Kitten Collection to my Katy Perry Museum that I've started in my living room. I have this fabulous idea to promote the Claire's line by creating a hilarious infomercial, trying to get people interested in the line to buy it! I will also wear ALL of the items at ONCE to my job at Target for an entire weekend (I hope to gosh it's not a lot of things) and show them off to everyone.

I am also open to suggestions, so maybe if I'm chosen the forum can vote on one more thing for me to do? I think that would be totally fun as well!

thanks for the consideration! KPF RULES.

'09: 3/13 FanFest 3/30 Kool 7/26 Amp 7/28 Hammerstein 7/30 Borgata
'10: 6/18 Etalk 6/20 MMVA 6/22 Much 8/24 Letterman 8/27 Today
'11: 6/30 Purr & ACC 7/2 Bell 7/3 Scotia 11/16 MSG
'12: 6/15 KP3D 6/16&17 MMVA 6/25 Kimmel 6/26 KP3D
'13: 12/1 MOD Club
'14 7/15 Bell Centre 7/16 Canadian Tire Centre 7/18 ACC 7/19 ACC

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »
Hi! :)
Firstly I feel like I am exposed to a lot of the people who would be interested in buying Claire's Katy Perry range. I study at the local university and I often go into schools for my degree; this would be the perfect time to wear the range as it would expose both groups of people to the range and spark discussions as the where I got it from. I would also wear the range to work! I love the idea of flyers on the back of toilet doors because, you know, you need to go toilet :hehe:! Plus I know for myself I actually read those flyers! So I would put flyers on the back of the university toilet doors. There is also a high school on the university campus so I would also put flyers in the toilets that they use! I think it would useful to promote the Claire's range to the younger audience as a lot of younger people are interested in Katy. I would put flyers at the local parks as children and their parents would see them (another audience ;) ). Lastly I would of course update the forum about the range because there would be no better audience to promote the range to and i'd put up a couple of selfies ;)!! I'd love to be picked for this as I've been a KC for 6 years and I love wearing and collecting Katy stuff!
 Thank you so much for this opportunity :xx:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:41:25 PM by Iced Diamonds »
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline Marrymyperry

• Wannabe
  • Katy is my biological mother
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 05:37:34 PM »
I think I should be chosen for this because Katy is my light! It's obviously no secret that I'd chop off a limb for her and I already promote Katy every day anyway

Offline katyCatMichelle

• Wannabe
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:38 PM »
Hi!!! I'm from México and here we don't have Claire's products :twitch: that is really sad because there are so mucho katycats here!!! So I promote this products wearing a Roar costume :D that I made for myself at school for an amazing parade!!! :3 Katy is my inspiration everyday to be better, I learned how to be original and accept myself and also don’t be afraid to make my dreams come true.
Finally I think all jewelry and accessories are so amazing!!! More with this Prismatic touch, It would be amazing to have one of them for my Katy’s Collection and for shared this fabulous accessories with Friends and family
Thank you for this opportunity :katycat4: :katycat4:

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 05:48:40 PM »
I think I should be picked because Katy is my life bae-sically. ;) In addition to her affecting every possible aspect of my life positively, I feel like I could promote her through social media best. This would be done through Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and the KC group on Fb of course! Other than social media and reaching further than only KC's that most likely know about the range, I would be more than happy to wear the range everyday. I believe the kitten range will be my favourite, and represents the KC's the best! I could wear the items daily to school and work. At school I'm sure I will end up raving about the line to a lot of people too, and I get asked about Katy on the daily. I wear Katy shirts regularly so it's easy to compliment her accessories with them. Plus my friends know already that I am Katy obsessed and I drag them with me to Claire's to look at Katy's collection (and wait for me to buy :hehe:) when we go to the mall, and they expressed their love for line and even went back to buy.
Thank you so much KPF for this opportunity! Good luck KatyCats! :kittypurry:
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 7/16/2011| PWT Calgary 8/29/2014 :xx:

Offline xheatherxpx

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 07:30:18 PM »
i tried, but struggled to come up with a better starting line than the cliché 'I should win this competition because...' so I went for this instead  :lol: winning this would mean a lot to me because I have no money spare to buy this stuff because all my money has been spent on tickets, hotels and flights to go and see Katy! I would promote these products by wearing them on the plane on my way to see Katy and wearing some to work until I finally get to go and see her again!

Thanks for reading this anyways! :)