Author Topic: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION  (Read 9653 times)

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:19 AM »

CONTEST NOW CLOSED: REVIEW YOUR PRIZES HERE - http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=16556
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:45:53 PM by Lazy Blazy »

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline meholman

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Shake the glitter!
Re: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
I should be picked to win an exclusive product because I eat, sleep, dream, and vote katy perry all the time. I am running to different cities and meeting different katycats and can't get enough of her! She inspires me to follow my dreams and her songs were the anthem to me starting my own business this year! I love sharing the light she has brought into my life with other KCs!  :hellokaty: :katycat1: I eve dress like I'm getting married or like Pizzas at her shows!
With gluten free love!
Mollie
@mollsmolls

Offline Karisematic

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Thanks to Youtube, I discovered the amazing KATY P
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 11:09:45 AM »
I admire and truly respect Katy. Her music gives me inspiration and her lyrics are her treasures. They have so much meaning that reaches out to me. Also, Katy is so versatile with her fashion, which I find really brave of her. If I were to win this product line, I would like to use them as inspiration for nail art designs as I very passionate about nail art too (and so is Katy being a nail girl).
Karise-matic
From Singapore

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 11:14:11 AM »
Why should I be chosen? Simple. I love Katy Perry and I love the Claire's merchandise they've created together. So what if I'm a guy! Who wouldn't love their iPhone to be decked out in prismatic jewels or have a roar bracelet? Now as for what I would do. do. do. do. do? I'd deck myself out like a Crazy Katy Claire Cat and make a cheesy promotional video with tons of product placement. In fact it would be so intense you couldn't help but run out to Claire's and buy some merch.

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
Wow this is amazing! Here it goes!

I think we all deserve a prize on here, I have been exceptionally lucky with this forum, however I have some fantastic ideas on how to market this product.  I run the Facebook katycat group, so I know exactly what audience would purchase this product and how to appeal to them. I love going out with my friends, and Katy's collection is gorgeous, so I would wear the collection on nights out and I know so many people that would be interested, as Katy's collection is stylish and current. Katy's collection appeals to all ages, so I would wear to a variety of different events including when doing a presentation at my local school, and seeing friends. I will also speak to my local Claire's store and arrange promotion with them, dress up in my katy costume and help promote her fantastic range within store! I am also traveling 6 hours to see some KatyCats and we are going out together, so will wear Katy's range and promote it whilst we are together in the city!

Thank you for the opportunity!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Dominiquecoombe1

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
I should be picked to win this because my mind is filled with everything Katy perry 24/7. There isn't a day that goes by I am not thinking about what Katy merch I can wear out to support her. I love wearing her merch or anything that says her name out so people know I CLEARLY stan for Katy. I promise to help promote I will most an Instagram picture of all the stuff and I will wear the merchandise to get ice cream and wear it to the mall the next time I go!!! Please pick me. I will work all the merchandise with sass and make sure everyone knows where it came from! I will even hand out links to this websit so more people know about these awesome contest you give out! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I can do both things I love, wear Katy stuff and show it off to everyone!!! Again thank you and please pick me!!!!
I'm literally in love with Katy. I would do anything to meet her.

Offline Char_katyslotus

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:23 AM »
I think I should win the exclusive collection because Katy is literally my life, everything I do includes something Katy related such as my drawings, school work etc. I'm an OG katycat and would love to spread the light with everyone around so if I won I would promote using leaflets, posting them through people's letterboxes explaining about the new collection. Katy is my light, my feather and I would love to be the winner
Katy is my light. She's a firework. @katys_lotus

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »
What sets me apart is my dedication and perseverance.  Even though I was running on no sleep and nearly collapsed when I got on stage, I once waited 14 hours (from 4 am-6 pm) to ensure I would meet Katy Perry at her Meow! perfume launch.  I would put the same dedication into promoting Katy's Prism Collection.  Beyond filming detailed YouTube reviews of the products and tutorials on what outfits complement them best, I would proudly wear different Prism Collection pieces to each of Katy's tour dates in LA I attend!  Since everyone there loves Katy, it would be a great opportunity to talk with fans, show off the merch, and get them pumped for the release of the Kitten Collection line!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:30:25 AM by SantaBarbaraKitty »

Offline Dominiquecoombe1

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »
(More reasons) I should also be picked because I am younger and know what younger kids like! I can help promote by showing my friend in school and posting pictures on my twitter account (roaring4katy25) I have a lot of katycat best friends who I oovoo, facetime, and just talk to basically all day! I can let them all know to check out this websit and to also check out Claire's and there awesome merchandise. I love supporting Katy and showing all of my new cool merch! I am willing to do whatever it takes to promote for you guys!!! This merch needs to be seen worldwide because it is amazing stuff! I know when you get into highschool not many girls go into Claire's because they have to have all the "designer name brands." But if they knew this merch was in there they would defiantly go check it out. With my help I will make sure this happens! I will let all my inherent and school friends know about this! I will promote by posting pictures onto my Instagram of all the merch!! Please let me help you with this! Again thank you for this opportunity.
I'm literally in love with Katy. I would do anything to meet her.

Offline Gracethekatycat

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 11:27:48 AM »
I am a huge supporter of katy and try to do anything in my power to promote and support her ! If I won her brand new jewellery I would set up a dedicated Instagram and twitter page for the items and post regular picture if myself and others wearing the range at different locations , events and with different outfits !
Thanks xx

Offline tinaluvsu

• Futuristic Lover
  • Katy Perry is truly an inspiration!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 11:33:27 AM »
Why any and all of us would be so lucky to win this prize I feel I should win it because I of course LOVE ME SOME KP. I would def rock this product at work, I work at a Hallmark store we get alot of traffic of all ages. I currently wear 2 buttons of Katy on my apron and a good majority of people stop and ask me questions about her. I would also share this prize with my 7 year old god daughter Hanny whom i KNOW would wear it to school and make everyone else want it.  :firework: :firework: :firework:
Thanks for listening
xoxo
-Tina The Diva-
-Tina The Diva-

Offline katysicecream

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
I should win cause there is no Claire´s in Denmark so i cant get the collection. And we are not going on any vacation to a place with a Claire´s.
Katy is my inspiration and my dream I don't know but I why but I think if I get any thing from the collection i would feel some kind of connected to Katy 
I'm a really huge katycat. I've been a katycat since 2008.
I would be so happy if I win.
 :katycat3: :katycat4:  :kittypurry:

Offline PrincessPerry84

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 11:53:51 AM »
I should be picked to receive exclusive product because I love all Katy Perry's stuff and jewellery so much, but I couldn't buy her Claire's line because in the city where I live there's no a Claire's shop, so I travelled to France to go in one of these shops but it was almost all finished.. So I only bought a necklace, a pair of earrings and a bracelet.
I'm planning to promote the product line by wearing a t-shirt with written 'Katy Perry Prism Collection by Claire's ' while wearing the product line and I will do a tour of my city (Rome, where there are lots of tourists every day) dressed like that and I will give to the tourists some leaflets that I will print with the same writing of my t-shirt :) 
Oh, and obviously I will promote the Claire's line when I'll go to Katy's concert too :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:04:05 PM by PrincessPerry84 »

Offline katepeary

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat Forever
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 11:55:40 AM »
Hello all! I should be picked to receive the exclusive Katy Perry product from Claire's because I am KP brand, all day, everyday! I sport all her past and present trends while promoting and supporting her career along the way. I would show off the line everywhere by creating phhhoto's, instagram posts, tweets, and YouTube videos for everyone to share and show what it’s like to be a Katy Cat! The idea that immediately came to my mind was a “This Is How We do” video showing off the line because the way Katy Cats do is the best way! Katy has so many looks that she pulls off and they are all unique and tailored to her personality. I want to show Katy's playful, loving, and successful persona through the expression of this collection but also influence everyone to show off their individual style with the line! I already have merchandise from the current PRISM collection at Claire’s and would be honored to represent the brand and Katy even more. Katy taught me how to bring out my inner firework and I want to do the same for others. Once a Katy Cat, always a Katy Cat!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:01:34 PM by katepeary »

Offline Cholsonxo

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 12:04:01 PM »
I know all of us Katy Cats would love to win this opportunity to help promote  this new collection!! I should win this chance because I am great at promoting anything to do with Katy Perry! When the prismatic collection first came out, I loved it all so much I bought almost every item right away! I mix and match different items, and get so many compliments on them! The way I will help to promote is simple but effective! I will post photos and possible video clips of the different items! I will post to twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and PHHHOTO! All of which I have a wide variety of followers to see the new products!! When I went to the prismatic world tour in Detroit, I wore like 5 different items from the collection and it looked GREAT!

Xoxo

Thanks for this opportunity! Can't wait to see who wins, and the awesome things people come up with!!