Author Topic: Super Bowl @ University of Phoenix Stadium - Glendale, AZ - February 1st 2015  (Read 2718 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Katy might perform for Super Ball 2015 Half Time Show
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 03:19:18 PM »
Can we vote more than once, like, once per day?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 06:39:47 PM »
Where is this poll so I can vote?

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »
Where is this poll so I can vote?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6221905/super-bowl-2015-halftime-rihanna-coldplay-katy-perry-poll

Still wondering if it us a one off or if you can do the same again after 24 hours

But the way I understand it  - this is a FUN VOTE, it has nothing to do with any decisions made!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:10:10 AM by TheMouse »

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 04:07:45 PM »
Don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I remember hearing that Coldplay said they were taking a bit of a break at a performance a few weeks ago, that it would be their last gig for a little while. I could be wrong, but they don't even want to tour this current album and if they're taking a break I can't see them doing the Superbowl in February...

As for Rihanna, she has the hit songs, but as people have said above, her performances just aren't up to scratch. She's not really one for spectacle which is what the Superbowl needs. Also, she ain't exactly family friendly!  :lol:

Katy would be so perfect for this. Imagine what a big deal this would be, such a massive audience.  :dreamboat:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 04:18:18 AM »
I think the poll is just for curiosity purposes, just so they can see who the public prefers :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »
Personally, I think Katy is the best choice between her, Rihanna, and Coldplay. I'll go a little further and say my opinion is unbiased!

I'm a football fan myself (Go Ravens!) and I've seen the Super Bowl handle all kinds of different artists ever since I watched Super Bowl 38...although I missed that halftime show for some reason lol

Ciara hit it on point...Rihanna won't give us a performance or medley that isn't going to be explicit. I don't think she would want to clean her act up for something that big either, so unless middle fingers and f-bombs get permitted on TV that night...wouldn't go for it

As for Coldplay, I think they are a close second. They could make a huge splash if they want to do it...

Katy easily is best to me because she's a NOW artist, which is what most of the last few Super Bowl performers have been, with the only exception being Madonna, maybe? Other than that, she's got the potential to make a lasting effort on the big stage, regardless if half of the football fans go crying to the NFL that she isn't the type for a halftime show!!

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 01:05:12 AM »
Personally, I think Katy is the best choice between her, Rihanna, and Coldplay. I'll go a little further and say my opinion is unbiased!

I'm a football fan myself (Go Ravens!) and I've seen the Super Bowl handle all kinds of different artists ever since I watched Super Bowl 38...although I missed that halftime show for some reason lol

Ciara hit it on point...Rihanna won't give us a performance or medley that isn't going to be explicit. I don't think she would want to clean her act up for something that big either, so unless middle fingers and f-bombs get permitted on TV that night...wouldn't go for it

As for Coldplay, I think they are a close second. They could make a huge splash if they want to do it...

Katy easily is best to me because she's a NOW artist, which is what most of the last few Super Bowl performers have been, with the only exception being Madonna, maybe? Other than that, she's got the potential to make a lasting effort on the big stage, regardless if half of the football fans go crying to the NFL that she isn't the type for a halftime show!!
  :thumbzup:

Offline Prism_Katy_Cat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »
I am so Not a football fan, but I would so watch Katy perform!! Hope she is chosen.  :katycat4: :whipitgood:

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 06:53:56 PM »
Fingers crossed!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2014, 02:29:48 AM »
I don't know much about the Super Bowl. All I do know is that it's huge over in America and this would be the perfect time in Katy's career to have her perform at something as huge as the Super Bowl!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2014, 01:27:13 PM »
I don't know much about the Super Bowl. All I do know is that it's huge over in America and this would be the perfect time in Katy's career to have her perform at something as huge as the Super Bowl!

Yeah I don't usually watch the game, I just like watching the half-time show and it would be absolutely awesome to see Katy perform at the half-time show!

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline kperryshusband

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Once you go Katycat, theres no going back
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:47 PM »
I love Football so would absolutely love if Katy played it! But the poll is just for curiosity purposes from what i see. The performer should be announced soon.... Week 1 in the NFL just finished and this is usually when they announce the performer

@PrismaticHab
#PWTMontreal
#PWTCalgary
#PWTEdmonton (Selfie)
#PWTEdmonton 2 (Meet and Greet)

Offline hummingbirdyyx

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • all we have is this moment
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
P R A Y I N  :thumbzup:
"I wear a lot of different hair colours so it can get confusing"

CDT Cardiff - 1/4/11, CDT Cardiff #2 - 19/10/11, Summertime Ball - 9/6/12, UK Premiere - 3/7/12, Graham Norton - 17/10/13, X Factor - 20/10/13, Jingle Bell Ball 7/12/13, Alan Carr - 11/12/13, X Factor finals - 15/12/13, PWT Nottingham RS - 11/5/14, PWT London RS - 27/5/14, PWT London - 28/5/14, PWT London - 30/5/14, PWT London - 31/5/14, PWT LA RS 20/9/14, PWT San Jose RS - 22/9/14!

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 06:31:13 PM »
I forgot to ask when I met KP, but I had a dream a few nights after and I asked in my dream, hahaha! She snickered and gave a big grin, hmm! ;) HAHAHA!

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 06:46:32 PM »
I forgot to ask when I met KP, but I had a dream a few nights after and I asked in my dream, hahaha! She snickered and gave a big grin, hmm! ;) HAHAHA!
I think that's enough proof for a confirmation.