Author Topic: A CHANCE TO WIN A KATY PERRY T-SHIRT  (Read 178 times)

Offline infinitykatycatsx

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Grabbing tacos and checking out hotties!
A CHANCE TO WIN A KATY PERRY T-SHIRT
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:22:39 AM »
Hi there lovely Katycats!
This forum supposed to be in General but I accidentally posted it here, anyway...
I'm currently holding a competition for you katycats all around the world to participate. But first I'll tell you why I am doing so.
I have recently signed up with World Vision Australia, participating in their project called the 40 Hour Famine.
"The 40 Hour Famine raises money to help children, their families and communities in desperate need. The funds support World Vision’s work tackling the causes of poverty, and by doing the 40 Hour Famine I'm part of a movement of Australians who are willing to take action against hunger!"

And so, to show my support I am willing to give up on food for 40 Hour on the 15th of August till the 17th of August. However, I cannot do this alone without your contribution. This leads me to a decision of giving up a brand new Katy Perry T-Shirt in order to raise money. The small catch to this competition is that I am asking if you can make a small donation of $1. With this donation you will be in the draw & not only will you have a chance to score a Katy Perry T-Shirt but helping those in desperate need. It's all for a good cause :)

To be in the draw, all you have to do is visit this page: https://40hf2014.everydayhero.com/au/wendyhuynh
Simply click "Give Now", enter the amount of $1 and leave your twitter username to be in the draw!
Winners will be picked on the 13th of August. 
I know $1 is still money but think about what $1 can do! The money you give will help World Vision Australia provide clean water and food to those children, families and communities who need them.
So please, I am asking you to join me and let's bring hunger down by simply giving a small contribution. Remember every dollar counts in making a difference. Thank you!
For further details or questions you can contact me through http://twitter.com/@infinityPerryx or on here!

Lots of love, Wendy xox

PS. Here is the T-Shirt I am giving away. Never worn, still brand new & size M (tight fit)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:29:10 AM by infinitykatycatsx »

A proud Katycat since 2008 :hellokaty:
According to Katy Perry, on the 29th of April 2011, I'm magical ♥