Author Topic: Marriage Proposal at Concert HELP  (Read 481 times)

Offline schaney32

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Marriage Proposal at Concert HELP
« on: July 24, 2014, 04:59:59 PM »
I am attending the Sept. 12Th show in Portland, OR with my girlfriend and plan on proposing to her there. I am posting this with hopes that someone will be able to help me out! I want to make the moment as special as possible so if there is anyone that knows who to contact and how to get a hold of them to see if they could help me out with the proposal would be GREATLY appreciated!!  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

-PLEASE HELP!!!

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Marriage Proposal at Concert HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 05:04:09 PM »
Hmm. I don't know anyone, so this post may be sort of pointless, but I think it's really a great idea. I mean, I'm making a guess by saying your girlfriend likes Katy? Or both of you, whatever. But I think that if I had a Katycat girlfriend (which I hope on having) I can propose to her in a Katy related way. That'd be pretty romantic. But I think it'd be best towards the end, seeing it's the encore and very colorful.  :firework:

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 05:46:11 PM »
Very good idea! I think that you can do it in an acoustic song and if you have lucky could get the Katy's attention  ;). But as I said, you should do it in an emotional song, acoustic song... good luck with that!

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:39:49 PM »
Very good idea! I think that you can do it in an acoustic song and if you have lucky could get the Katy's attention  ;). But as I said, you should do it in an emotional song, acoustic song... good luck with that!
Actually that's a much MUCH better than my encore idea. I totally forgot (idk how  :lol:) about the acoustic session. That's a great idea. And knowing Katy's such a sweet woman, she'd probably (if she notices) will do something, idk what, but something to make it better. Like call you guys up on stage or something. But with the beautiful guitar playing mixed with her voice, that'd be so romantic. So you should definitely do it during then.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 06:57:18 AM »
Omg. If she's a katycat that would be the coolest proposal ever! I think I would expload of happiness of not only being at a Katy concert but being proposed to!! Ahhh, so cute :) post in the thread for that show if you haven't already, that's where you'll find katycats that will be going ;)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline schaney32

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Proposal at concert PLEASE HELP
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
Hello Everybody!

I am attending the Sept. 12Th show in Portland, OR with my girlfriend and plan on proposing to her there. I am posting this with hopes that someone will be able to help me out! I want to make the moment as special as possible so if there is anyone that knows who to contact and how to get a hold of them to see if they could help me out with the proposal would be GREATLY appreciated!!  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

-PLEASE HELP!!!

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 06:14:20 PM »
Best way would be during the acoustic part, or make a sign and not let your girl see it. Katy may be able to see it? idk. or you can try contacting her management somehow. It may be hard though, since the show is so regimented. Good luck!! :pinkbow:

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 10:28:47 PM »
I agree with everyone else. If you want Katy to notice you or get some kind of recognition from her, then the acoustic would probably be the best time. Maybe in Unconditionally? Or just before that so that song could hold an even greater meaning. Not sure what the best way to go about it would be, a sign or something, I'm not sure! But I'm sure Katy would say something if she saw, or at least motion towards you or come over. Are you in RS? Or you could do it during Firework, that would be pretty epic too.

Good luck with it. Even if Katy doesn't see or anything I'm sure it will be a purely magical evening for the both of you!! Wish my bf would get his arse into gear and propose to me when we go haha :flowerpower:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:31:35 PM by cherry_chapstick »
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: Proposal at concert PLEASE HELP
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 02:10:05 AM »
That's so adorable!! I'm sure it's going to be a very special moment for you both  :)

Unfortunately I am not going to this show, but I sincerely hope the Katycats who are going to be in Portland will contact you!

Offline desperateinroom106

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • I WAS TRICKED!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 11:20:28 PM »

-PLEASE HELP!!!

Im not exactly sure what you mean here.  Do you mean you want to get ahold of your girlfriend?  First off I don't know who your girlfriend is or hey Im sure everyone would like to get ahold of katy perry shes gorgeous.  Yet I suppose thats what the damages so many men awkwardly yearing for something they have no idea what its like.  perhaps it gets really naggy and annoying after awhile whats your girlfriend like?    How could you know that would be a good thing to do at a concert?  I think its a cruel thing to do to people in general.  If the business model is to get men to lust after something over and over again never even getting to see something I mean seriously men will only do that so long.  I don't know about women does she love you?  How long you know each other?  Its a strange thing.  I can't see how anyone would like to make a living breaking mens hearts for a living.  Karmically I would think GOD would frown on the fall out.  Any who you going to propose on the 3rd level or 2nd level or ground floor?  You mean you want to be on the jumbotron?  Call katy up and see if she can hook that up for her then. 
IS SO NOT ON!

Offline hummingbirdyyx

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • all we have is this moment
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »
GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know!
"I wear a lot of different hair colours so it can get confusing"

CDT Cardiff - 1/4/11, CDT Cardiff #2 - 19/10/11, Summertime Ball - 9/6/12, UK Premiere - 3/7/12, Graham Norton - 17/10/13, X Factor - 20/10/13, Jingle Bell Ball 7/12/13, Alan Carr - 11/12/13, X Factor finals - 15/12/13, PWT Nottingham RS - 11/5/14, PWT London RS - 27/5/14, PWT London - 28/5/14, PWT London - 30/5/14, PWT London - 31/5/14, PWT LA RS 20/9/14, PWT San Jose RS - 22/9/14!