Author Topic: Kitty Purry Toy Problem?  (Read 674 times)

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Kitty Purry Toy Problem?
« on: July 23, 2014, 08:12:23 PM »
Hey there!

I posted this in the Merchandise thread also, just because I'm hoping someone will be able to help me!

Did anyone buy the "Kitty Purry" dancing toy? 

I paid $65, and when I put in the batteries, the toy didn't work!  Has anybody had any similar problems?  I'm freaking out right now, and I'd be very sad if I paid that money on something that was defective, and now I can't return!

Thanks for any responses!  Hopefully someone can help.

EDIT: I found the problem with it!  The battery directions on the box are incorrect!  The batteries on the right and left are supposed to have the positive end on top, and the battery in the center is supposed to have the positive end on the bottom!  Whoo!  Crisis averted!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:33:32 PM by nguyed928 »

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: Kitty Purry Toy Problem?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »
Oh my! Glad you figured that out. Unfortunate the directions are wrong, lol. Wonder how many ppl have to figure that out...

How is it??? I think it's really neat and cool collection item!! I'm still debating on if I want one tho. lol

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 09:59:27 PM »
Oh my! Glad you figured that out. Unfortunate the directions are wrong, lol. Wonder how many ppl have to figure that out...

How is it??? I think it's really neat and cool collection item!! I'm still debating on if I want one tho. lol
You should get one and do a contest for it  ;)

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »

HA! Shipping for that sucker would be intense. :( (And I love ya'll, but $65+shipping is a bit much for this momma who has a car, house and all the thrills and bills to pay, TEE HEHEHE!) =D

But. On that note. Eventually I'll dish out a Katy Hudson or two. Just waiting for the right timing. LOL

I am partial to this cat, tho, cuz Katy got the idea from a cat that sang a Shania Twain song... and one of my questions got asked which mentioned Shania and Katy shared the info about the Roar singing cat, LOL!

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »

HA! Shipping for that sucker would be intense. :( (And I love ya'll, but $65+shipping is a bit much for this momma who has a car, house and all the thrills and bills to pay, TEE HEHEHE!) =D

But. On that note. Eventually I'll dish out a Katy Hudson or two. Just waiting for the right timing. LOL

I am partial to this cat, tho, cuz Katy got the idea from a cat that sang a Shania Twain song... and one of my questions got asked which mentioned Shania and Katy shared the info about the Roar singing cat, LOL!
omg YAAAASSSSS if I could ever somehow get Katy Hudson, my life would literally be complete. I'd live out the rest of my life in complete serenity. Yeah you need to do a Katy Hudson contest! And um, just a question out of curiosity, how the F did you get that many Katy Hudson cds?

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:35:59 AM »

I actually really enjoy it!  At first I was hesitant about shelling out $65, but it's not something I regret buying, because I think it's a really cool and cute collector's item, and the fact that you can't buy it online also helped with the decision.  Hopefully it lasts a long time and doesn't break in a month!  :eyes:

Is it worth $65?  To some people yes, to some no.  But to each their own.  All I can say is that I didn't mind putting out the money for a souvenir of a night I really had fun with!  :)       

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 04:32:48 PM »
Can you post a picture of it?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 09:08:02 AM »
Can you post a picture of it?

Here's a video from Katy's instagram: http://instagram.com/p/m86ktXP-fP/

I measured the height of the toy and it's about 35 cm tall.

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 12:20:09 PM »

Ohhhhhh my lord. I hope you know I got intense chills just reading that!!!!!!!!!!!!
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14