Author Topic: GOOD IDEAS FOR THE PWT!!!!!!!!  (Read 153 times)

Offline katyscatears

• Wannabe
  • Katy's Secret Lover
GOOD IDEAS FOR THE PWT!!!!!!!!
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:56:13 PM »
Hey katycats! I'm making this post so that we can share good costume/poster/getting Katy to notice you ideas for the Prismatic World Tour! You can also feel free to share what date you're going to the PWT if you'd like! Please participate in this because I think it'll be helpful for some kittens who can't think of good ideas for what to do at the PWT! So please share your ideas :hellokaty:

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: GOOD IDEAS FOR THE PWT!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:42:26 PM »
A local print shop made this for me as a poster before I started following the tour through the UK

If you like it, feel free to use it for anything.
In the UK I saw loooots of little girls dressed in the 'blue wig way' which was cute but not up to date - but what was really impressive was being dressed up as the queen of the jungle from Roar, from flower crown and black long wig to the leaf skirt, that looked really amazing.
Also, one way of just getting a present, letter or something to Katy  is hanging out in the RS (need a ticket, of course) before the opening act and in between the opening and main act. You could meet - not Katy - but someone of her team that way easily, and if it's a band member or Tamra they're likely to take something backstage for you; Josh, the bass guitarist, did that for me, and I've seen tweets of others who met other Katy-people the same way.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:52:18 AM »
I had three banners, a different one for each show!
One said "Egg and Dairy Lovers" (Lame, my boyfriend and I found it funny though.) one was a joke about a bee, on the off chance she might see it and laugh! (Hopefully she did :))
the final one was a drawing of her i'd done, accompanied with some lyrics from LL, and that got on the big screen! I know she saw that one because she kept looking at it (and me!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!) during the acoustic part of that show :)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 07:01:04 PM »
I know at my CDT show that a girl I knew had a sign that lit up, and she got on stage with Katy. Note: my friend was farther back in the arena, and Katy still saw it and talked about it on stage haha.

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 07:02:20 PM »
I know at my CDT show that a girl I knew had a sign that lit up, and she got on stage with Katy. Note: my friend was farther back in the arena, and Katy still saw it and talked about it on stage haha.

Ahh three katycats had light up signs at PWT as well!!
When I got on stage I was holding a sign with baked beans on it! And katy said "I want the girl with the Heinz baked beans" and that.. was me, *sighs*  :itsinnocent:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber