Author Topic: BRILLIANT fanmade lyric video for Legendary Lovers!  (Read 107 times)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
BRILLIANT fanmade lyric video for Legendary Lovers!
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:41:20 PM »
I just stumbled across a great lyric video for Legendary Lovers, and for a fanmade video it's outstanding. Really manages to capture the feel of the song and with great detail, especially with how they wrote the lyrics in a Devanagari-style font. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/zBwXi6V6arM

When will they give this song the glory it deserves and make it a single :(

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
Re: BRILLIANT fanmade lyric video for Legendary Lovers!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
I just stumbled across a great lyric video for Legendary Lovers, and for a fanmade video it's outstanding. Really manages to capture the feel of the song and with great detail, especially with how they wrote the lyrics in a Devanagari-style font. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/zBwXi6V6arM

When will they give this song the glory it deserves and make it a single :(

I love that! I expected it to be windows movie maker standard, like a 2007 type quality too, but was surprized!
I think it's an autumn song, and will come out later:) It's the second track on the record so should get single status soon ;)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:27:44 PM »
Let's hope so :( Such a great song.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »
Let's hope so :( Such a great song.

Lets keep wishing on 11:11 and hoping, maybe katy will answer our prayers  :hehe:

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • ❆ World Of Dreams ❆
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 11:01:06 PM »
Fantastic!

7.16.14 || My first 1000 posts on KPF, I'm so happy for that, go for more!  ♥

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 08:31:37 AM »
Apparently this will be a single! A katycat/fan met Katy and she pretty much said she'd make it one! I'll look for the video :)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
Apparently this will be a single! A katycat/fan met Katy and she pretty much said she'd make it one! I'll look for the video :)
I saw that too actually! When a fan voice recorded meeting Katy in Australia last February I think? I'm just wondering when though, I feel like the longer they wait the less hype Prism + Katy's singles will have, so it might not do as well as it could have if it were released more towards the start of the era :( Must be the 6th single after TIHWD if at all cause they wouldn't release more than 6 singles.

@contraduncan

Online katypfan1999

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • **Trying to let the light in**
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 06:41:27 PM »
I saw that too actually! When a fan voice recorded meeting Katy in Australia last February I think? I'm just wondering when though, I feel like the longer they wait the less hype Prism + Katy's singles will have, so it might not do as well as it could have if it were released more towards the start of the era :( Must be the 6th single after TIHWD if at all cause they wouldn't release more than 6 singles.
Idk why but I feel like her singles were rushed out too quickly and too close together. Like you said though, LL would've made a good single towards the beginning of the era. How I would've released the singles she's released:
Roar
Dark Horse
Legendary Lovers
Unconditionally
Birthday
This Is How We Do
"Because the truth will set you fucking free" - KITTY PURRY