Author Topic: R.I.P KatyCat Kaliyah  (Read 1871 times)

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: R.I.P KatyCat Kaliyah
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 05:32:40 PM »
Just found out about it, so disgusting and just... really really sad :(

I hope the person who did this is fucking proud of themselves, someone needs to be cause everyone else in the fanbase is embarrassed, disappointed and disgusted. Let's hope Katy doesn't find out cause god knows how she'd feel.
It's making me really fucking angry. They took advantage of the fact that she's one of the nicest and caring women and used that to get themselves attention. She needs some fucking help. Really. I hope Katy doesn't find out, it'd be terrible. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be apart of this fanbase  :'( She shouldn't be able to be called a Katycat anymore.
This!

Makes me upset as well that someone would do such a thing just to get attention from Katy and our whole fanbase.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 06:52:48 PM »

I hope the person who did this is fucking proud of themselves, someone needs to be cause everyone else in the fanbase is embarrassed, disappointed and disgusted. Let's hope Katy doesn't find out cause god knows how she'd feel.
It's making me really fucking angry. They took advantage of the fact that she's one of the nicest and caring women and used that to get themselves attention. She needs some fucking help. Really. I hope Katy doesn't find out, it'd be terrible. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be apart of this fanbase  :'( She shouldn't be able to be called a Katycat anymore.
This!

Makes me upset as well that someone would do such a thing just to get attention from Katy and our whole fanbase.

Agree with everyone. I'm sure Katy knows by now. Everyone was telling her it was fake. So disgusting.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 07:06:23 PM »

This!

Agree with everyone. I'm sure Katy knows by now. Everyone was telling her it was fake. So disgusting.
You think she'll delete her tweet to her?

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 06:04:22 PM »
What exactly happened here? Did someone tell Katy that another fan had died just so she would give a shoutout to them? That's despicable...
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 07:03:33 PM »
What exactly happened here? Did someone tell Katy that another fan had died just so she would give a shoutout to them? That's despicable...
Kaliyah never died. And yes, it is very despicable. She did it just to get attention.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 07:16:35 PM »

This!

Nah.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

This!

Nah.
Yeah i dont think she's like that. She'll just keep in it the past I guess  :-\

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 08:54:19 PM »

This!

Nah.
It was a hoax??  :o I just googled it and there's like no where else except for KPF that says anything about a hoax.. i'm so confused..
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »

This!

Nah.
It was a hoax??  :o I just googled it and there's like no where else except for KPF that says anything about a hoax.. i'm so confused..
It says it on twitter as well.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »

This!

Nah.
Oh okay, I just checked twitter now ;) does anyone know how it got out that it was a hoax?
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2014, 09:10:07 PM »

This!

Nah.
Oh okay, I just checked twitter now ;) does anyone know how it got out that it was a hoax?
Erm no, I don't know that... someone said she was recently on her Instagram account or something? idk haha, it's sick though that someone would do that for Katy to notice them. Pretty low.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 09:14:10 PM »

This!

Nah.
Erm no, I don't know that... someone said she was recently on her Instagram account or something? idk haha, it's sick though that someone would do that for Katy to notice them. Pretty low.
Yeah that is really low and disgusting. I can't understand why anyone would do that because the truth always ends up out there and if a true katycat did that it would be the worst feeling ever knowing that Katy knows you lied :(
Katycat #2407

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »
Kaliyah never died. And yes, it is very despicable. She did it just to get attention.
Thanks.

That's just horrible. How anyone could do that is beyond me. Especially to someone you admired.

And the sad thing is, even if Katy came face to face with that person she'd still be her normal, gorgeous and kind, sweet self to them. People like that don't deserve to call themselves a Katycat.
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2014, 11:55:18 PM »
GUYS this whole thing was a hoax JUST to get Katy to notice...WTF

Well that sucks.  People are heartless and selfish.  It sucks that they would take advantage of someone as kind-hearted as Katy.   :(

I will sit here and be honest, I didn't believe it from day 1. I felt awful for feeling such a way but nothing added up. I find it absolutely disgusting that someone has lied of such a situation.

I didn't believe either and never commented about it because of this  :-\ This shit seems to happen a lot. Gross
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 12:47:40 AM »

This!

Nah.
I doubt Katy would waste a thought - no time for BS bb  :lol:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant