Author Topic: Katy's performance compilation video  (Read 137 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Katy's performance compilation video
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:51:09 AM »
So I'm making a little (well idk about that) video of Katy's amazing performances to prove her vocal talent. I made a thread of this before, but only got one reply. So I've made another one to ask for suggestions. How should I make it  ???

Like, how should I open it? Should I provide background info on her for those who are maybe just getting into KP and wanna see her talent and what she's about? Or should I just state the title (which we can talk about) and then get into it?

I'm going to start from as early as I can. I'm going to do some digging and search for her rare live performances from back in the day, Katy Hudson style  8) and then lead up to now, Prismatic style  8)

I'd love it if you guys could just post a quick link to your favorite Katy performance (vocally) and then I can get crackin (not with Pistachios)

Should I show one performance for one of her songs? Or multiple?

Should I show the whole performance, or part of it, and link them to the rest of it if interested?

How should I close it?

So yeah if you'd like to participate that'd be greatly appreciated thanks mmk bye bye.

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
Re: Katy's performance compilation video
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »
You should show multiple performances of songs she has sang. Maybe show part of the performances because that would be a pretty long video.

The performance I choose was the one where Katy sang The One That Got Away on X Factor. This is one of my favourites because she poured all her of her emotions into the performance, her vocals were absolutely amazing and perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzCQnvJ_wI8&index=25&list=PLSw0s8s_7dqtVsmiKQfYI6VmofFG22Grj

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »
Maybe find performances for lots of different songs, then pick out the best parts of the performance! (If that makes sense??) :)

My favourite is firework at salute the troops (in 2010?? Maybe)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 12:57:19 PM »
Maybe find performances for lots of different songs, then pick out the best parts of the performance! (If that makes sense??) :)

Yeah I get it  :) It's gonna be fun, listening to Katy's voice while making a video, two of my favorite things

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 01:05:09 PM »

Yeah I get it  :) It's gonna be fun, listening to Katy's voice while making a video, two of my favorite things

I can't wait to see the finished product!!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber