Author Topic: Other celebs on Katy  (Read 95 times)

Offline E.T.

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Other celebs on Katy
« on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:50 PM »
Post any quotes you know of other celebs showing appreciation for Katy. Here are a few to get this started...

Rihanna: “Katy is a legend. I love her. When I met her she was like a breath of fresh air. She was everything I wanted to be. Katy goes on the stage as she wants. She dresses as she prefers and says what she wants. Now I do it too.”

Kacey Musgraves: "I've gone on tour with a strong female like Katy, especially one that's so fun and whimsical. I'm just such a big fan. [...] Her melody choices and her phrasing are so different. It helps me think outside the box. I get roped into my songwriter world sometimes, and she helps me see outside of that."

Florence Welch: "There's something about her music that feels really honest. She totally wears her heart on her sleeve, and she really wants to reach out and make people feel good. She's a born entertainer."

Jessie J: "Her hard work, her dedication, and how she deals with having the world stare at her every move, personally and professionally, with such dignity and strength, is inspiring."

Ellie Goulding: "I watched Katy's show and was just like, 'Oh my goodness'. I was just blown away by everything."

Kelly Clarkson: "Katy Perry’s awesome and cute too."

Have some to share? Post'em :)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Other celebs on Katy
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 08:32:24 PM »
I couldn't find any wuote from any other celebrity, probably didn't look hard enough, but this is an amazing idea for a thread. It reminds us that not only normal people are fans of Katy, but even other celebrities are too :)