Author Topic: Covergirl at PWT  (Read 399 times)

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
Covergirl at PWT
« on: July 11, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »
Has anyone been to one of the Covergirl booths at the concert yet? Supposedly they're at every show and they have a bunch of goodies! They posted this picture on their Instagram today showing off some of those goodies!

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
Re: Covergirl at PWT
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 05:05:47 PM »
Yes. If someone going to an upcoming show please take a picture, post it here, and kinda give a brief description where it was. Like the merch booth or food court. I want to know what to look for and have an idea where they might put them before they run out of stuff.
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline erikataytay

• Wannabe
  • KatyCat for life <3
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 01:10:03 PM »
So awesome! I have to make sure that I check it out when I see Katy July 18th!

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 01:52:36 PM »
Was at the July 19 Toronto show - AMAZING!! 
We only saw a Cover Girl station to take pics against a Katy Perry Cover Girl banner - for instagram; InstaGLAM your photo.  Didn't see any products....But I was fairly sure the gal there said you upload your photo and get a free gift. (?) I put our photo up on instagram - with hashtags and photo tags - but I haven't heard from cover Girl. I'm not 100% sure I did it properly though!!  I should have taken a photo of the station for the info!?
"Let the light into your life"

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 04:17:44 PM »
I went to my show last night, and I really didn't get any covergirl stuff. They had their banners up everywhere, and now they give the prism vision glasses for free with coupons on them, little booklets with a coupon on it, and they have a photo booth where they post your picture up on the big screen. That's about it though.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 04:24:56 PM »
The only covergirl thing I have is 2 pairs of glasses that were used for prism vision
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »
The only covergirl thing I have is 2 pairs of glasses that were used for prism vision
What's this Prism Vision you speak of?

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »

Prism Vision are free glasses provided by Covergirl for America and Canada. What they do is the turn lights into a rainbow and you see the colours refracted everywhere. They are designed for her encore (I don't want to give away the song but the glasses are designed for  :firework: cause rainbows will shoot everywhere ;) )

I made a collage for you but I can't figure out how to attach it not as a link.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 10:59:48 PM »

Prism Vision are free glasses provided by Covergirl for America and Canada. What they do is the turn lights into a rainbow and you see the colours refracted everywhere. They are designed for her encore (I don't want to give away the song but the glasses are designed for  :firework: cause rainbows will shoot everywhere ;) )

Ah yes I saw a picture. All the lights burst into rainbow  :dreamboat: It's an eyegasm!

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »

Ah yes I saw a picture. All the lights burst into rainbow  :dreamboat: It's an eyegasm!

An eyegasm!!!!!! Hah. That is the best way to describe prism vision.