Author Topic: Meeting Katy after a show  (Read 963 times)

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
Meeting Katy after a show
« on: July 08, 2014, 01:10:25 PM »
Hi everyone! So I have a few questions haha. My friend and I were gonna wait in the bus garage after the show and see if she will come out. Has anyone else stayed after a show to see if Katy will come over? If so, was it successful? How long did you have to wait until she came out? Any advice on what to do if we stay after the show? Thank you!   :katycat2:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
Re: Meeting Katy after a show
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »
So far on PWT katy has only stopped to take photos and greet fans outside one arena. I saw her drive past me when I waited for her to come out and that was about half 12 in the morning.
I'd say it's worth waiting but try not to get your hopes up because I don't think it's usual for her to come out
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:27 PM »
I'm gonna try and do that when she's here next week.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:57:08 PM »
So far on PWT katy has only stopped to take photos and greet fans outside one arena. I saw her drive past me when I waited for her to come out and that was about half 12 in the morning.
I'd say it's worth waiting but try not to get your hopes up because I don't think it's usual for her to come out
Okay, thank you for your advice! I just wasn't sure if she normally did it for shows like she typically does when she has a TV appearance or something like that haha

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 11:56:59 AM »
Okay, thank you for your advice! I just wasn't sure if she normally did it for shows like she typically does when she has a TV appearance or something like that haha

You're welcome! I think it's different for shows, because she must be really tired after two hours non stop dancing/singing etc! You could try though :p

Offline KatysWeirdness

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Minnie
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 07:33:33 PM »
Do you think it's best to wait after the show outside the arena or outside her hotel?

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 07:40:57 PM »
Do you think it's best to wait after the show outside the arena or outside her hotel?
I have no clue, seeing my PWT date isn't till 2 months, but I'll say this:

WATING OUTSIDE HOTEL

CREEPINESS LEVEL
high

LIKELINESS OF MEETING HER
high

WAITING OUTSIDE ARENA

CREEPINESS LEVEL
low

CHANCE OF MEETING HER
low

So idk what you wanna do there  :-\

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »
I personally wouldn't wait outside her hotel. The poor girl needs at least SOME space, privacy and down time. I personally wouldn't feel right doing it. But up to you I guess. I think katypfan1999 above pretty much hit the nail on the head.
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 09:03:39 PM »
I personally wouldn't wait outside her hotel. The poor girl needs at least SOME space, privacy and down time. I personally wouldn't feel right doing it. But up to you I guess. I think katypfan1999 above pretty much hit the nail on the head.
I feel the same. I'm not against it, though I think Katy needs a little privacy, but I would never do it, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 10:49:28 PM »

Try waiting after the show outside the arena...she might stop.

comoxvalleylawncare

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »
Im sure katy wouldn't appreciate random people showing up outside her hotel room or home or outside a concert arena waiting to talk to her can you imagine how many people that would be.   The thought alone would terrify anyone I know Im a man and that would terrify me can't imagine what a young woman would think of strangers stalking her.  Well I got to get back to the comox valley inn and get some more essentials at home depot I have a date tommoro night.  Well I like to call it a date usually with all the screaming and pushing and yelling some people call it something else.

Scary stuff 42 eh thats only 3 years older than me huh.  crazy stuff.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 11:12:50 PM »
Im sure katy wouldn't appreciate random people showing up outside her hotel room or home or outside a concert arena waiting to talk to her can you imagine how many people that would be.   The thought alone would terrify anyone I know Im a man and that would terrify me can't imagine what a young woman would think of strangers stalking her.  Well I got to get back to the comox valley inn and get some more essentials at home depot I have a date tommoro night.  Well I like to call it a date usually with all the screaming and pushing and yelling some people call it something else.

Waiting outside the arena is fine. She has stopped for people and it was like only a couple people.

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 12:51:59 AM »

A few KatyCats in Toronto actually waited outside her hotel for like 12 hours (?), or some crazy amount of time, and she seemed thrilled to meet them, and asked to meet them specifically and was all around very friendly with them. She was also super friendly in Brazil when there were tons of fans chanting outside her hotel. I honestly don't think she minds much, and if she does she disguises it well. But I do agree, I personally wouldn't wait outside her hotel because I'd feel wrong doing it, but I don't look at those who do any differently. I think you just gotta know when to be respectful, and when you're pushing boundaries and being invasive.

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 04:49:27 AM »

I second this. She's stopped a few times now.

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 06:39:24 PM »

I second this. She's stopped a few times now.

Well... in Argentina (2011) she stopped for the fans outside of the hotel before the show. So you can try both!

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.