Author Topic: Love It!-magazine, UK  (Read 223 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Love It!-magazine, UK
« on: July 03, 2014, 07:59:23 PM »
Available in the UK this week: Love It! Magazine

Katy, supposedly, talks about past relationships and her outlook on her future love life.

Comment on the difficulties in finding a partner for a woman of Katy's format by a psychologist; no revelation in the expert's findings which my uneducated mind has not disclosed to me before though.

Spotted it in supermarket today, my eyes are trained in scanning the racks for Katy's face while walking by, guess I'm not the only one, haha

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:03:19 PM by TheMouse »

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Tori_Rose

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: Love It!-magazine, UK
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Ooh thanks, need to go get a copy  :)

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 10:45:06 PM »
I'd love to have a copy! Cool magazine.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 08:22:14 AM »
Oh god. What an awful magazine to be on!  It's like Jeremy Kyle magazine style  :lol: :o :ummno: :twitch:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 08:26:00 AM »
I like these magazines for the true life stories. I have this and it's not an actual interview with Katy herself. I think it's just the Love It! editors grabbing relevant chunks of info from other interviews to make a double page spread, then slapping Katy on the cover to sell more copies.

26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 08:28:32 AM »
I like these magazines for the true life stories.

I must admit I do like reading some true life stories but magazines like this fabricate stories so much that I simply cannot trust anything I read. Like you say though, this will purely be the magazine taking snippets of information (that we already know) and making a two page spread out of it.

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 10:56:55 AM »
Oh god. What an awful magazine to be on!  It's like Jeremy Kyle magazine style  :lol: :o :ummno: :twitch:
I never said it was any good, it's obviously one of those quickly printed paper things sold cheaply to people to be entertained on a train on the way home from work. For the price of it the company couldn't pay actual journalists.
What I find hilarious in those are the 'experts''comments. How many years of university would  it take IRL to have the psychological insights mentioned ahere into Katy's difficulties with finding a partner?  ;)

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 01:38:02 PM »
I never said it was any good

Oh no, I know. I wasn't digging at you in any way regarding your post...just the magazine itself. Haha.

Proud Katycat #5998