Author Topic: Latest Ridiculous Lawsuits Inc. Katy Perry  (Read 1304 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Latest Ridiculous Lawsuits Inc. Katy Perry
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:24:16 PM »
From Billboard Newsletter, latest hilarious accusations also against Perry, Dr Luke, Capitol Records

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6143277/katy-perry-kendrick-lamar-copyright-lawsuits

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Latest Ridiculous Lawsuits Inc. Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 07:43:07 PM »
Wow. That's fucking ridiculous! I Iistened to that Joyful Noise. It's nothing the same! That's ridiculous! It's probably Flame trying to get back into the scene.

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »
Wow. That's fucking ridiculous! I Iistened to that Joyful Noise. It's nothing the same! That's ridiculous! It's probably Flame trying to get back into the scene.

I just listened to Joyful Noise and it sounds nothing like Dark Horse, so this lawsuit is really laughable.

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline RaulKP

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat since 2008 and proud #blessed
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
Who are they?
 :kittypurry:

Offline robotindisguise87

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:26 PM »
*insert Jennifer Lawrence ok gif here*  :eyes:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
It's sad the things people will do for attention (and on other people's dime)!

If I really had to find something to link the songs together, I can hear a similarity with the backing beats. --But this same rhythm have been used in so many other urban songs that it won't hold up in court.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline DianiniKat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • One of the boys!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 07:50:18 PM »
They just want attention
♥ Katy Perry ♥
I will love you UNCONDITIONALLY
17*10*2014

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 08:10:56 PM »
Flame (an unknown artist) has been really down lately. He's been losing fans (did he have any?) and his music is becoming shittier and shittier. Christian rap is becoming less and less mainstream (was it ever?) and he decided that the only way out was suicide. One day, Flame took out a gun and inserted it into his mouth, preparing to meet The Heavenly Father (get it, because he's Christian). Right when he's about to do it, his daughter comes into the house with her iPod blaring pop hits. He quickly takes the gun out from his mouth and shoves it back into the shoe box where it came from, and pushes it under his bed as fast as he can. His daughter bursts into the room screaming as loud as she can, "I GOT KATY PERRY TICKETS FOR FREE!" Flame stood up from his bedroom floor leaving his daughter to wonder what he was doing. "Daddy, what were you doing on the floor?" Flame quickly avoids her question by asking about the tickets. "Honey, how did you get her tickets?"
"One of my friends at school was selling them for free because she didn't want to go." she screams in excitment.
"You're not going."
This leaves his daughter in bewilderment.
"What?"
"You heard me. You're not going to Katy Perry's concert. She's a devil worshipper and an Illuminati puppet. Besides, I'm recording a new album, remember? You said you wanted to come by the studio, check out what I do."
"Yeah but dad, I really want to see Katy!"
"I said no!"
Right after yelling, Dark Horse begins to play on his daughter's loud iPod. Flame recognizes this song to be his.
"Honey, you're listening to my music?"
His daughter looks confused, "What? This is Katy Perry."
"No it's not, it's Joyful Noise!"
At that moment, Katy's voice begins to sing the words "I knew you were"
"Hey! Who remixed my song without asking?"
"Okay, it's Dark Horse, dad. But whatever." his daughter leaves her father's room.
Later that night, Flame goes to YouTube and looks up "Dark Horse" in one tab, and "Joyful Noise" in another. He compares, and comes to the decision that Katy Perry plagiarized off of him. As he lay down in bed that night, he though of how much attention he could get from suing a universally known popstar. The next morning, he took action. He called up his lawyer and had Katy sued for stealing his music. His daughter hated him and his music after that day, and Flame told her that it was to "save her from the Illuminati's mind control tricks" Flame knew that his music would now get more views and attention. Smart man he is.

THE END

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 08:31:05 PM »
How can he 'recognise the song to be his'?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 08:58:53 PM »
Who in the world is this?
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »
How can he 'recognise the song to be his'?
:lol: He can't! That's the point haha!

Offline robotindisguise87

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 09:30:24 PM »
Flame (an unknown artist) has been really down lately. He's been losing fans (did he have any?) and his music is becoming shittier and shittier. Christian rap is becoming less and less mainstream (was it ever?) and he decided that the only way out was suicide. One day, Flame took out a gun and inserted it into his mouth, preparing to meet The Heavenly Father (get it, because he's Christian). Right when he's about to do it, his daughter comes into the house with her iPod blaring pop hits. He quickly takes the gun out from his mouth and shoves it back into the shoe box where it came from, and pushes it under his bed as fast as he can. His daughter bursts into the room screaming as loud as she can, "I GOT KATY PERRY TICKETS FOR FREE!" Flame stood up from his bedroom floor leaving his daughter to wonder what he was doing. "Daddy, what were you doing on the floor?" Flame quickly avoids her question by asking about the tickets. "Honey, how did you get her tickets?"
"One of my friends at school was selling them for free because she didn't want to go." she screams in excitment.
"You're not going."
This leaves his daughter in bewilderment.
"What?"
"You heard me. You're not going to Katy Perry's concert. She's a devil worshipper and an Illuminati puppet. Besides, I'm recording a new album, remember? You said you wanted to come by the studio, check out what I do."
"Yeah but dad, I really want to see Katy!"
"I said no!"
Right after yelling, Dark Horse begins to play on his daughter's loud iPod. Flame recognizes this song to be his.
"Honey, you're listening to my music?"
His daughter looks confused, "What? This is Katy Perry."
"No it's not, it's Joyful Noise!"
At that moment, Katy's voice begins to sing the words "I knew you were"
"Hey! Who remixed my song without asking?"
"Okay, it's Dark Horse, dad. But whatever." his daughter leaves her father's room.
Later that night, Flame goes to YouTube and looks up "Dark Horse" in one tab, and "Joyful Noise" in another. He compares, and comes to the decision that Katy Perry plagiarized off of him. As he lay down in bed that night, he though of how much attention he could get from suing a universally known popstar. The next morning, he took action. He called up his lawyer and had Katy sued for stealing his music. His daughter hated him and his music after that day, and Flame told her that it was to "save her from the Illuminati's mind control tricks" Flame knew that his music would now get more views and attention. Smart man he is.

THE END

:rofl: :rofl:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 02:33:33 AM »
I listened to both songs yesterday, and they don't sound the same! Both songs have a completely different sound and are different instruments are used to play the music! This lawsuit is silly  :rofl:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 02:45:07 AM »
I listened to both songs yesterday, and they don't sound the same! Both songs have a completely different sound and are different instruments are used to play the music! This lawsuit is silly  :rofl:
Silly? How is it silly? It makes COMPLETE sense! Just read my story, it makes everything make sense  :lol:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 02:46:43 AM »
Silly? How is it silly? It makes COMPLETE sense! Just read my story, it makes everything make sense  :lol:

Silly for him to even think about this lawsuit!  :lol:
Your story is pretty amazing though, very realistic  ;) :lol:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber