Author Topic: What song do you think Katy will ultimately be best remembered for?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline E.T.

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: What song do you think Katy will ultimately be best remembered for?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »
^ Was about to say the same thing, I think we have yet to see the best of her. Despite the incredibly successful six year career she has had thus far, I don't think she has reached her artistic/creative peak yet.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
^ Was about to say the same thing, I think we have yet to see the best of her. Despite the incredibly successful six year career she has had thus far, I don't think she has reached her artistic/creative peak yet.
Of course not. She's only been making music for about 6 years (ya know what I mean) and I'm almost positive she hasn't reached her peak yet. She's so talented, she's got so much more left to give us, and I can't wait.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Katycat
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 07:55:47 AM »
Trust in Me. Obviously.

Are you thinking that will be re-released and would be a big hit?  That would be awesome!!

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »
I think Katy will be most remembered for Firework
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 02:32:54 PM »
Firework and Roar. These songs just killed the music's world.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline Like A Feather

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Mom's home
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 09:58:44 AM »
I would say Firework obviously. First because it's her biggest success ever (and will remain probably for a long time)  that everybody likes. And also because the theme of the song is about self empowerement so by definition an universal and inspirational theme. And finally it's a song that comes back every year in the charts for new years' eve and the 4th of July so people won't forget it anytime soon  :firework:

ALTHOUGH I know for a fact that people in general remember very much I Kissed A Girl (each time the song is played where I work people whistle along and have that "oh this song!" expression on their face, so in this way I think it's an iconic song   8)

I could have said Roar as well but I think for people its' just another Katy Perry smash hit such as Dark Horse
Wherever you go, so will I