Author Topic: Performance Compilation Video idea  (Read 108 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Performance Compilation Video idea
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:45:26 PM »
Some of my so called "friends" don't agree with me that Katy is an amazing singer. In fact, I got tell extremely angry with them, hence me putting quotations around the word friends  :-\

Wide Awake began to play on a restaurant we were at, and I commented that I love the live version of it, and they replied "Nothing Katy Perry sings live is good" I literally wanted to punch him. I asked him how's many performances of her has he heard, and he replied "a lot"
Now I've got an idea that you guys could contribute to. Im going to make a compilation video of all of Katy's amazing performances.

My idea is that you guys can contribute a video of a performance you thought was beautiful (vocally). This can be anything from acoustic to her more "loud" performances where shes dancing and entertaining.

Im open to any ideas on how to present this video. For example, should it be by song like 1. One of the Boys: live performance
Or should it be based on her vocal range, like "low key" and "high key"? Again, im open to any and all ideas, so please comment or PM me if you have an idea. I'd like to prove to this "friend" of mine what Katy's capable of.

If you'd like to be involved please comment so and I can create a seperate thread where you can send in the videos. Lets try to make more Katycats with this video, eh?  :)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: Performance Compilation Video idea
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
Hell, if we get enough, it can be an hour or more worth of her beautiful voice  :dreamboat: Yes I'm going to be putting the FULL performances, not little pieces ofit. The whole thing. 

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Performance Compilation Video idea
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »
I love this one ➡ http://youtu.be/FltEU-VKRC8
because I got the whole thing down on the guitar from following her left hand all the way through.  But also, the way she sings here I find amazing. I don't get that down though  :lol:

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant