Author Topic: UK to LA alone for the shows 19th & 20th September 2014 - fan meet up?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
Re: PWT LOS ANGELES
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »
Who is attending a show in LA and where are you sitting? :)

I'll be at the September 20th show in the Reflection Section. I don't think I could be anymore excited and it's still more than two months away!

That's the show I'm going to.. Also in the Reflection section! I would love to meet other Katycats! So excited- only 63 days away!!  :firework:

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 06:08:52 PM »

I'll be at the September 20th show in the Reflection Section. I don't think I could be anymore excited and it's still more than two months away!

That's the show I'm going to.. Also in the Reflection section! I would love to meet other Katycats! So excited- only 63 days away!!  :firework:

You'll both just LOVE rs! It's amazing!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 06:25:27 PM »

I hope so! Everyone's saying different things about it. Some people are saying its amazing and then some people are saying all you see is her back.. I hope it is amazing!! I have early entry but I'm meeting Katy before the concert too so I'm concerned as to how I'm gonna get a good spot, lol. Which spot is the best?

♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
I hope so! Everyone's saying different things about it. Some people are saying its amazing and then some people are saying all you see is her back.. I hope it is amazing!! I have early entry but I'm meeting Katy before the concert too so I'm concerned as to how I'm gonna get a good spot, lol. Which spot is the best?

Mess. If you're at the tip or the main stage, Katy's back is facing you at the exact same time. lol

I think the tip is better -- that area. I would guess you wouldnt get barrier when meeting KP, but "second or third" row, GA style, sounds good!  asdfghjkl Pretty cool!!

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9

Mess. If you're at the tip or the main stage, Katy's back is facing you at the exact same time. lol

I think the tip is better -- that area. I would guess you wouldnt get barrier when meeting KP, but "second or third" row, GA style, sounds good!  asdfghjkl Pretty cool!!

haha okay, yeah that makes sense. I can't expect her to be facing me the whole time when there's like 15k other people in the arena, lol. Yeah I was gonna try for the tip of the triangle but now that I have the m&g I won't be able to get super close.. Which is fine by me!!  Definitely not complaining about meeting The Queen.

♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »

I'd say the tip is there, but if you can't get to the tip then anywhere really. The main stage is higher up but if you are near it for her entrance you might see her crawl in the prism(make her entrance and exit!) So that would be worth it.
The sides are good too, I know she takes selfies with people on the sides :)

Offline EchoActive

• Wannabe
  • Katycat

YAY! Howwww did u get tickets to that one? Thats the one so many Katycats didnt get RS for. :( That was a rough day! Wah! lol

I was bummed because I wasn't able to get RS tickets for the first Anaheim and LA dates, but I happened to be online when they announced the second date and got lucky I guess! :)
10/23/13 - We Can Survive - Hollywood Bowl (Hollywood, CA)
9/16/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Honda Center (Anaheim, CA)
9/17/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Honda Center (Anaheim, CA)
9/19/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Staples Center (Los Angeles, CA)
9/20/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Staples Center (Los Angeles, CA)

Offline BUSAPAR3

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
My hotel is sorted now, I am keeping both days free.

Can't wait to meet the fans.

Andy
Liverpool, England

Offline DREAkitty

• Wannabe
  • I kissed a girl & diddled her skittle ;)
Is anyone going to Honda Center show? I'm going alone  :'(

Offline EchoActive

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Is anyone going to Honda Center show? I'm going alone  :'(

I'll be there on the 16th. Not in RS that day though   :-\
10/23/13 - We Can Survive - Hollywood Bowl (Hollywood, CA)
9/16/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Honda Center (Anaheim, CA)
9/17/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Honda Center (Anaheim, CA)
9/19/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Staples Center (Los Angeles, CA)
9/20/14 - Prismatic World Tour - Staples Center (Los Angeles, CA)

Offline gododgers

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 12:46:48 AM »
I just had seats in Pitts. right at the tip. They allow the seats 1 & 2 to stand at the fence then everyone else either took turns or stood right behind. Her acoustic set was all at the tip. These were the best seats. I have a lot of photos so if someone lets me know how to post them I can.

Offline hummingbirdyyx

• all we have is this moment
Re: UK to LA alone for the shows 19th & 20th September 2014 - fan meet up?
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
I'm flying to LA from UK! Wales though. I'm going to the san jose show  :katycat4:
"I wear a lot of different hair colours so it can get confusing"

CDT Cardiff - 1/4/11, CDT Cardiff #2 - 19/10/11, Summertime Ball - 9/6/12, UK Premiere - 3/7/12, Graham Norton - 17/10/13, X Factor - 20/10/13, Jingle Bell Ball 7/12/13, Alan Carr - 11/12/13, X Factor finals - 15/12/13, PWT Nottingham RS - 11/5/14, PWT London RS - 27/5/14, PWT London - 28/5/14, PWT London - 30/5/14, PWT London - 31/5/14, PWT LA RS 20/9/14, PWT San Jose RS - 22/9/14!

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 12:09:22 PM »
I'm flying to LA from UK! Wales though. I'm going to the san jose show  :katycat4:

Is that your birthday show? Have fun!

Offline hummingbirdyyx

• all we have is this moment
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 12:22:36 PM »

Yes! thank you!!
"I wear a lot of different hair colours so it can get confusing"

CDT Cardiff - 1/4/11, CDT Cardiff #2 - 19/10/11, Summertime Ball - 9/6/12, UK Premiere - 3/7/12, Graham Norton - 17/10/13, X Factor - 20/10/13, Jingle Bell Ball 7/12/13, Alan Carr - 11/12/13, X Factor finals - 15/12/13, PWT Nottingham RS - 11/5/14, PWT London RS - 27/5/14, PWT London - 28/5/14, PWT London - 30/5/14, PWT London - 31/5/14, PWT LA RS 20/9/14, PWT San Jose RS - 22/9/14!

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 12:32:50 PM »

Yes! thank you!!

You're welcome. I hope you get on stage! (Assuming you're gonna try :p)