Author Topic: I wish I could have said hi to her.  (Read 131 times)

Offline AnnaSaysRoar

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
I wish I could have said hi to her.
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:36:25 PM »
I live in Nashville and Katy is performing here right now. I wanted to go, but I was not able because of money. I live in a group home and have mild autism. I have always wanted to say hi to Katy because her music really helps me. So today before the concert was supposed to start I went to the arena so maybe I could see her. I saw four brown buses lined up outside of this restaurant so I stood out there and it started to rain. When I asked the people if Katy was in there, they said no, she is underground. I was really hoping I could have said hi to her and told her thank you for helping me with her music.
I know that Katy doesn't like people to scream or be loud when they meet her, and of course I wouldn't be. I think that she's a good person and I just want to tell her hi. I tried calling that text number, the voice message sounded like Katy but I'm not so sure. I don't want to sound annoying to her though. Does anyone have any other ideas of how I can meet her?
Anyway my name is Anna, I'm 21 and Katy Perry is my favorite person in the world.  :hellokaty:

Offline KatyCath

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Remember what you told me
Re: I wish I could have said hi to her.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:54:10 PM »
I'm sure Katy feels your spirit and the passion you put into being a Katycat, Anna!  :)

July 2nd, 2011 - Bell Centre, Montreal
July 15th, 2014 - Bell Centre, Montreal
July 19th, 2014 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto
July 21st, 2014 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto

Offline RaulKP

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat since 2008 and proud #blessed
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »
Thats so sad babe!! I know lots of katycats wish Katy was omnipotent or something like that but she is a human being just like us, I wish Katy's Team could have like, a more direct connection with the fans, like, like if they could check out the forum more often or something that would be great, but im sure they are busy.

#Godbless  :emobanana:

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:01:13 PM »
I am sorry to hear that  :'( All I can say is don't give up one day you will meet her. Just try to enter all the competition that you can or fingers crossed you have a lucky chance of bumping into her during her travels.

Good Luck, I hope you will meet her. I will pray and wish for you  :thumbzup: :pinkbow:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katypfan1999

• Real Fan
  • **Trying to let the light in**
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 09:47:09 PM »
I met Katy once. I was at her PWT and she pulled me on stage and we kissed.

Then I woke up  :theface: