Author Topic: Facebook fans to get direct access to PART OF ME!  (Read 378 times)

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
Facebook fans to get direct access to PART OF ME!
« on: June 20, 2014, 08:25:04 AM »
Facebook fans to get direct access to inspirational film Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me

As Katy Perry’s huge PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR embarks on a 62 arena North American leg, Katy also reminds her fans of the film Katy Perry The Movie: Part Of Me, documenting her dramatic 2011 World Tour, which reveals in depth just how she triumphed over adversity to become a global superstar.

Giving fans unprecedented access to the real life of the music sensation, Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me will be made available to Perry’s Facebook fans, initially in the UK, US, Canada, to coincide with the tour as it moves from a four-date stint at London’s O2 arena to North America.

The film exposes the hard work, dedication and phenomenal talent of a girl who remained true to herself and her vision in order to achieve her dreams. Originally released in theaters in 2012, the film features rare behind-the-scenes interviews, personal moments between Katy and her friends, and all-access footage of rehearsals, choreography, Katy’s signature style and more.

Fans will have the opportunity to find the movie through their news feed or using a link to an app on Katy’s Facebook page. Fans can then stream the movie for 48 hours after purchase. The Facebook stream is powered using the Screenburn media player.

Promoting 2013’s ‘Prism’ album, the Prismatic World tour is the ‘Birthday’ hit maker’s biggest tour yet, boasting a state-of-the-art stage designed by Perry herself and a host of great supporting acts. "I'm so excited that I got to hand-select some of my favorite artists to join me on this journey” said Katy, “I know you'll love Capital Cities, Kacey Musgraves and Tegan and Sara as much as I do."

Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me will be released to US, Canadian and UK Facebook fans on Friday 20th June, with a release scheduled for Brazil later in the year. More territories may follow in the future.

Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me can be accessed via Facebook on the following link: http://bit.ly/katy-perry-watch-now

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: Facebook fans to get direct access to PART OF ME!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:38:16 AM »
So is it the same movie as released in 2012, just you can buy it on facebook now? Or is there features from the Prismatic World Tour?
Prism: let the light in

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »
So is it the same movie as released in 2012, just you can buy it on facebook now? Or is there features from the Prismatic World Tour?

It's the movie that was released in 2012.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »
Oh this is currently available on the UK Netflix if anyone wants to watch it, I will be watching it on the Bus home as I do every day ♡♡ :dreamboat:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:43 AM »
OMFG! I can't wait for the release in Latin America. Yes, is the movie of 2012  :firework:

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
Mhm well, I hope that it'll be available in Argentina soon. It's an amazing opportunity.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.