Author Topic: Metamorphosis Music : Katy's Label  (Read 3173 times)

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
Re: Metamorphosis Music : Katy's Label
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
It looks like we will be able to purchase Ferras' EP at the merch tables. A KatyCat posted to twitter that she bought it.

She bought it? I'm hearing it's being given away WITH KP purchases, lol. Either way, GREAT promo!!!

Oops! Yeah, it was given to her lol.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2014, 06:02:47 AM »
It looks like we will be able to purchase Ferras' EP at the merch tables. A KatyCat posted to twitter that she bought it.

She bought it? I'm hearing it's being given away WITH KP purchases, lol. Either way, GREAT promo!!!

oh my gosh. if anyone wants to go to the merch stands twice and get other peoples a copy of the EP I'd be totally cool with it. Doubt it will be around in November when the tour gets here.
because legends never die.

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2014, 06:29:46 AM »

oh my gosh. if anyone wants to go to the merch stands twice and get other peoples a copy of the EP I'd be totally cool with it. Doubt it will be around in November when the tour gets here.

Well, it depends if Ferras' will be joining Katy for the Australian leg.

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 09:12:17 PM »

Well, it depends if Ferras' will be joining Katy for the Australian leg.

Ferras is in a good way! haha.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Katycat
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 11:33:25 PM »
I've been to plenty of shows with two opening acts. When you think about it Kacey and Tegan & Sara only have a few well known songs, and ferras really doesn't have any, so it's not as though they need a whole lot of stage time, in these cases they would more than likely just play the more popular songs from their records. I love Kacey and Tegan & Sara though....its looking like I'm the only one who isn't really a fan of ferras.....
and none of the girls are opening for my shows, I have capital cities, who I don't know at all. haha
I've just been sitting here wondering who you are because you wrote 'opening for my shows' - and read it three times before I got it  :rofl:

hahahahaha!!!! duh I'm katy  ;)

For real?  The way I interpreted your post, when you said "my shows", I assumed you were referring to the shows that you are attending as an audience member.

I actually thought Capitol Cities was more well known than Kacey Musgraves or Tegan and Sara.  The radio station I listen to plays at least one Capitol Cities song, but doesn't play anything by Kacey Musgraves or Tegan and Sara.  I never heard of Kacey Musgraves until Katy mentioned her, and I hadn't heard of Tegan and Sara until I looked them up on Wikipedia.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
Anyone who has been to a Prismatic concert in the US: how is Ferras incorporated into the concert?

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2014, 11:50:21 PM »
Anyone who has been to a Prismatic concert in the US: how is Ferras incorporated into the concert?

What do you mean incorporated? Ferras is on stage before Capital Cities.

Offline VeryBerryLolly

• KPF Karaoke Contest Girl - craziness starts 2007
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2014, 07:25:27 AM »
I havent heard of capital cities but of tegan & sara and kacey.

Opening her own label is absolutely fantastic, ferras finally gets the attention he deserves :)

She's so angry cuz I'd rather twitter instead www.twitter.com/vberryl_vicky

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2014, 07:39:48 AM »

So then Ferras and Katy don't sing Legends Never Die together?

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2014, 07:56:41 AM »
I've been to plenty of shows with two opening acts. When you think about it Kacey and Tegan & Sara only have a few well known songs, and ferras really doesn't have any, so it's not as though they need a whole lot of stage time, in these cases they would more than likely just play the more popular songs from their records. I love Kacey and Tegan & Sara though....its looking like I'm the only one who isn't really a fan of ferras.....
and none of the girls are opening for my shows, I have capital cities, who I don't know at all. haha
I've just been sitting here wondering who you are because you wrote 'opening for my shows' - and read it three times before I got it  :rofl:

hahahahaha!!!! duh I'm katy  ;)

For real?  The way I interpreted your post, when you said "my shows", I assumed you were referring to the shows that you are attending as an audience member.

I actually thought Capitol Cities was more well known than Kacey Musgraves or Tegan and Sara.  The radio station I listen to plays at least one Capitol Cities song, but doesn't play anything by Kacey Musgraves or Tegan and Sara.  I never heard of Kacey Musgraves until Katy mentioned her, and I hadn't heard of Tegan and Sara until I looked them up on Wikipedia.

haha you are correct, that is what I meant by 'my shows'
I only know who Tegan and Sara are because they are my sisters' favorite, and I only know Kacey through Katy. Apparently my sister likes her too, her jaw dropped when I said I liked some of her songs. I am not a country fan at all.

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2014, 07:58:58 AM »

So then Ferras and Katy don't sing Legends Never Die together?

Well, considering the tour JUST started and they've only done 2 shows, no they haven't. Who knows if they'll do it together on other shows.

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2014, 01:11:11 PM »
Our caterpillar is finally a butterflyyyy do do da do!

I'm in a strange mood today!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Leanne_KP

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2014, 03:09:47 PM »
Proud of what Katy has achieved and she's not even 30 yet!!!! Loving Ferra as well gutted he wasn't on the UK tour...

Offline RaulKP

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat since 2008 and proud #blessed
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2014, 12:07:52 AM »
YOUR FAVES COULD NEVER!  :kittypurry:

Offline BUSAPAR3

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2014, 04:44:52 AM »
Just but Ferras EP! Love it